Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare [Split 6] - Prizes!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

TNT WE ARE WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Bah humbug. Any exceptional profit Megasuperbers would have made is shot now that the prize frenzy has died down. Sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:11 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I was about to bump this thread myself, metalmario. No kidding -- we Megasuperbers worked our tushes off to get that prize (okay, really it was our fingers and wrists and eyes), and WE WANT THEM NOW!

STILL no reply to my bug report. I've also sent it in as an editorial question -- if enough of us ask the question, they'll answer it, right? Even if you're not a MegaSuperber, you could still ask on our behalf. Pretty please? :battar:

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I sent in a bug report a while ago, and I just submited a question to the editorial. Hopefully they'll at least let us know when to expect it to be fixed.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So it's been 3 weeks since prizes were released. I wonder if TNT is just going to pretend nothing wrong happened, and never give them to us. :/

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Metalmario, I'm going to continue to submit editorial questions every week, and I might start sending in a bug report once a week as well until I get an answer -- I sent one in three weeks ago, but I've gotten no response. I don't want to get warned for spamming them, but they should at least answer -- as a customer, I think waiting a week in between customer complaints is completely reasonable.

This is wrong on so many levels. I mean, people who even challenged AAA or Abi got a "thanks for playing" prize, and those who just beat Abi in all 31 games by the end got something, while those who worked really hard to beat AAA got nothing? And then to just pretend like it didn't happen!

The only next step I can think of would be to start a Neoboard about it and hope that draws staff (or at least monitors') attention, but I'm a little leery of drawing attention to my account in that manner... I think I'll give it until a month after the fact before resorting to that.

ETA: Here's this week's Editorial Submission -- they've been getting snippier each week.
Quote:
It's been 3 weeks since the other prizes were awarded, and the Daily Dare MegaSuperb winners still have not received their prize. Please let us know when we'll get them -- we worked really hard for them! Thanks.
(please withhold username)

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

That's not snippy at all :) Better than mine: "MEGASUPERB PLZ" :P

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:40 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

From this week's NT Editorial:
Quote:
For the other issue you wrote to us about, please send a bug report here if you completed the Altador Plot but did not receive a trophy/avatar.

Since this seems very similar to our issue, I've submitted a bug report at that link (now my third one; one was sent to "other" and the other to "flash games").

And I'm totally copying your editorial question for next week, MM.

ETA on May 15: It's now officially one month, and still NO response from TNT to any of my bug reports or editorial questions. What else can I do besides start a Neoboard (which will draw unnecessary attention to my account)? Seriously, why won't TNT at least tell us what happened? How hard can it be to fix this issue?

ETA on May 18: I've started a Neoboard in 'Help.' I can't believe I had to stoop so low... (It resulted in people telling me to suck it up -- so effective.)

ETA on May 29: I FINALLY got a response from TNT!
Quote:
Hi, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are doing our best to fix it and we hope to have the matter resolved shortly. We can not compensate for losses that may have been caused by this issue, but we appreciate you letting us know about the problem!
I know it's just the generic form letter, but this is the first time I've even gotten that. And as for them "not compensating for losses," it should be fixable -- after all, NO ONE got the MegaSuperb prize, so if they just give the MegaSuperb prize ONCE to everyone who earned one, there shouldn't be any problems compensating us. It's sad that getting a TNT generic form letter could cause such elation -- they've really managed to lower my expectations. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well that's at least a start. :) Here's hoping...

And here's the link, because every time I go to check, I forget where it is and have to google it: http://www.neopets.com/games/aaa/daily_ ... hies.phtml

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I got a Bronze Trophy. I only played Meerca Chase II and beat Abigail.

Thank you, Secret Santa!
I wonder who that was...?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Uhm, a "AAA Daily Dare Badge" appeared in my inventory today. It's worth like 2k. What the hell? Where'd the gumball thing go?

Googling it brings up jellyneo which states "This item was a prize for not completing the Daily Dare of March 2008."

WHAT IN THE NAME OF smurf, TNT?! Pardon my language, I believe it will be filtered. So I will proceed to express my opinion as follows: smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf smurf!!!! :x

How does it take 2.5 months to fix such a ridiculously simple problem, yet still screw up so bad?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:17 am 

I have the AAA Daily Dare Badge mysteriously appeared in my inventory too today. :x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

dunno wrote:
I have the AAA Daily Dare Badge mysteriously appeared in my inventory too today. :x

Ditto. *rolls eyes*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:30 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

This is ridiculous! I put it in my SDB -- they can take that chintz out of there and give me something real. I'm sending in another bug report, and another question to the NT. Maybe I'll write a sarcastic article about what happened to the DDMS prizes and submit that too. Grrrr....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Did you know that the dumb badge image has replaced the broken prize image on the collection page? :x

I tried very hard not to sound angry in my question to the editorial. Hopefully they'll pay attention, not that I honestly think they will. I'm going to send in a bug report as well.

Oh, and in case you were curious, here's my question:
Quote:
Dear TNT, as you surely know, an AAA Daily Dare Badge has appeared in the inventories of us proud Megasuperb winners, and its image has replaced the broken prize image on the prize collection page. Now, the last time I checked, the badge was a "booby" prize of sorts for those people who didn't finish the Daily Dare. And, the last time I checked, I know I finished all of the challenges in the Daily Dare. Am I to believe that all those nights with nightmares of gummy dice and the aching wrist from kiko match were all in vain? That I'm to be rewarded with the same prize as someone who merely clicked on the "Challenge AAA" button and didn't even have to do anything else? Please tell me that this is simply an error and that the badges will be taken back and I will be rewarded with my rightful prize.

Hopefully it doesn't sound too miffed.

Siniri, go for the article. It might help get the point across.

----------------
EDIT: It actually didin't take more than a month to get an automated response back from that last bug report...lol Standard message, but it's still something I guess.

Quote:
Hi, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are doing our best to fix it and we hope to have the matter resolved shortly. We can not compensate for losses that may have been caused by this issue, but we appreciate you letting us know about the problem! You submitted: Topic: General -> My issue is not in any of the above! Location: Daily Dare - Prize Mix Up URL: http://www.neopets.com/games/aaa/daily_ ... hies.phtml Description: I see you have attempted to fix the issue with the Megasuperb Prizes. However, instead of awarding us with our real prize, you seem to have awarded us with the prize for not even completing it (AAA Daily Dare Badge). Error received: Users involved: This message is from an unmonitored email account. Please do not reply to this message as we will not receive your message. If you have further questions, please continue to use the forms on the site. Sincerely, The Neopets Team

MayEdit: Please do not double-post. If you were the last to post and you have something to add, please use the handy "edit" button in the lower right corner of your post. Thank you :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Editorial wrote:
Dear TNT, I'm sure you have received many inquiries about the megasuperb prize for the Daily Dare, so I'm not going to repeat the problem. I understand that everyone makes mistakes, but I feel the best thing to do is to admit to them. If this glitch is not fixable that's fine, but if you could please, please address the concerns of all the megasuperb winners by acknowledging our questions. I, and many others, would feel much better (and less bitter) about the situation. Thank you very much. ~theviolentpeacemaker
We're sorry for the delay with those prizes. According to our project tracker that should have been fixed, though. Have you tried visiting the prize page?

...did it get fixed?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next