Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: World Challenge Maps: sell or convert?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ok, though I've been on Neopets for years, I haven't really used this whole WC feature before. Recently I've gotten more into it and have earned myself a nice pile of map pieces, and now I'm a bit confused about what's usually more profitable: to sell or convert?
I have been building on the Terror Mountain Gallery 1, and those map pieces go for about 10-20k. As far as I know though, different maps go for a different price, depending on how hard they're to get. Is there maybe some sort of a general guideline of which-maps-to-sell-and-which-to-convert?
And how about the prizes, are there some "quality" differences depending on which world's map you have converted? I know you can get everything between codestones and paint brushes, but I'm just wondering if there's a better chance of getting something good from a specific world etc. I counted that the whole Terror Mountain 1 Map would be around 300,000 NP (20 * ~15k) if sold. But isn't that a bit cheap, considering you may (easily?) get items worth more than that (e.g. paint brushes). A stupid question, but if so, wouldn't it be more profitable/less time consuming to just buy a whole set and convert it? o_O Or is that taking a huge risk, with the codestones and the cheap petpets etc.?

But yeah... I really don't know anything about this, so could some WC veteran clear things up for me a little? :) Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: World Challenge Maps: sell or convert?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cause I'm lazy, and don't want to retype it all: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=774215#p774215
(since this topic could go in either Bill...err....Advertisements, or games, since it's related to both)
Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions, etc. ;)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject: Re: World Challenge Maps: sell or convert?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oh, thanks! I didn't even know we had a thread/sticky like that :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]