Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: News for January 26-27
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

26th and 27th January

* The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Dueling Quills: Usuki vs. Quiguki and Intolerable Incalescence.

* This week's Neoadventure Spotlight goes to whatever66 for Doomed.

"Shaya shivered and pulled her cloak around her more tightly. Why, oh why was it SHE who had to journey to Darigan Castle and retrieve the gem for Fyora?!? You were lucky to get a quest at all, she scolded herself."

* Neopets can be quite daper with this tie from the Clothing Shop.

ImageImage
Don't I look spiffy?

* The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.

* There are fun magnets for sale at the Tiki Tack Shop!
ImageImageImageImage

* If you want a chance to have your videos viewed by others on Neopets why not submit them?

* A charming scene of Neopets playing instruments could be just the Background you need.

* A new Random Contest is continuing on for another week! Good luck to all the entrants.

* Show your friends taht you love a certain land by using one of these new Buddy Icons!
ImageImageImageImage

* friendly_1996 is the lucky winner of this week's Faerie Caves Spotlight award.

* The Petpet Puddle has even more brightly coloured Petpets emerging from it's depths.
ImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: News for January 26-27
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

bettywales wrote:
* Neopets can be quite daper with this tie from the Clothing Shop.

ImageImage
Don't I look spiffy?

Woohoo, opportunity knocks! I just bought 30 of these at under 400 NP apiece. Can't wait to see what they're selling for tomorrow! :lol:

Self-referential signatures make the angels cry.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:50 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Am I reading this wrong:

Quote:
Okay, I recently shelled out 3.6 million for a Draik Transmogrification Potion -- only to discover that I could not use it! :o I tried to use it on four different Neopets (a Uni, Grundo, Gnorbu, and Blumaroo); each had a different name. What is going on? ~bowen_747
All Draik morphing potions can now only be used on a Draik. However, the transmogrification potions should actually work for all species, so that is fixed now!

or did The Editorial just say that you can't use Draik Morphing Potions to get a Draik? When did that happen, and does it go for other (Species) Morphing Potions as well?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:52 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Nefasturris wrote:
Am I reading this wrong:

Quote:
Okay, I recently shelled out 3.6 million for a Draik Transmogrification Potion -- only to discover that I could not use it! :o I tried to use it on four different Neopets (a Uni, Grundo, Gnorbu, and Blumaroo); each had a different name. What is going on? ~bowen_747
All Draik morphing potions can now only be used on a Draik. However, the transmogrification potions should actually work for all species, so that is fixed now!

or did The Editorial just say that you can't use Draik Morphing Potions to get a Draik? When did that happen, and does it go for other (Species) Morphing Potions as well?

Wait, isn't that the POINT of morphing potions?
If you wanted a different color... you'd buy a paintbrush, right?

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

psyco_chick32 wrote:
Nefasturris wrote:
Am I reading this wrong:

Quote:

Wait, isn't that the POINT of morphing potions?
If you wanted a different color... you'd buy a paintbrush, right?

Especially since no one is going to pay 5 mill to morph their Draik into a Skunk Draik when they can get the brush for under 500K (200K? I haven't checked recently)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Looks like draiks are going to go the way of krawks :( Prices of transmog potions are going to skyrocket even more!

And as psyco_chick32 pointed out, does it go for other species morphing potions too? I want to morph Seacoal back to peophin and paint him royal after I'm done labbing him! *sobs*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*band geek instincts kick in*

OMG MUSIC BACKGROUND!

*runs off and buys*

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:15 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
That's no surprise there. Limited edition pets or rare pets have always been very expensive.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:44 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Mighty attractive. <3

glorious set by neko.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It is very confusing to have something be called a Morphing potion...only it isn't a morphing potion. It might as well be a paint brush now, for all it is worth and all it can do.

They might as well transform all the morphing potions into paint brushes. Maybe they could give every owner a new kind of very rare paint brush that ever Draik Morphing potion could become. Maybe something like a Valentines Day paint brush since that is coming up. And they could have this be a very rare event so very few people would ever get those.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:11 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Uh, I'm feeling a whole big what the heck at the morphing potion situation.

Someone over at LJ said that other potions, like the Green Uni one, still work. So the whole thing makes even less sense.

Here's hoping TNT come to their senses and realise it's not entirely one of their brightest ideas, and change it.

Or, y'know, some warning would've been nice for people who bought the potion but didn't use it yet (as one user I've spoken to has done).

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

That morphing potion thing is so incredibly stupid. Even though I have very little faith in TNT, I have to believe it was a mistake by someone part who didn't understand what's what. I hope. I can't imagine the meeting they had where someone said "Hey, maybe we should randomly make it so draik morphing potions only change a draik's color and don't morph other species into draiks. AND to make it more confusing, let's make it so only draik morphing potions are species specific." And then the other people in the room clapped and nodded in agreement instead of carting the person to to the psych ward as they were obviously crazy.

And TNT claims to hate confusion when it comes to interaction with items, so I think the morphing potions should be the same across the board. Either morphing potions are ALL restricted to color change only or ALL do as they claim and morph your pet. If TNT chooses the first option, they better up the amount of transmorgs that get hannded out or inflation is going to be insane.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:50 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

What the @%*#$%??? That makes absolutely no sense at all. What's the sense in having a morphing potion when all it does is PAINT? Why on earth would they do that, when all it will do is make eggs and trans potions skyrocket, and they've said before they don't like inflation? This is just... crazy!

I'm so glad I already have a Draik. But I feel very sorry for everyone else who wants one now. Sure LE pets should be rare and expensive, but this is just ridiculous. I was thinking about getting another Draik some day. I won't now.

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Meer wrote:
What the @%*#$%??? That makes absolutely no sense at all. What's the sense in having a morphing potion when all it does is PAINT? Why on earth would they do that, when all it will do is make eggs and trans potions skyrocket, and they've said before they don't like inflation? This is just... crazy!

I'm so glad I already have a Draik. But I feel very sorry for everyone else who wants one now. Sure LE pets should be rare and expensive, but this is just ridiculous. I was thinking about getting another Draik some day. I won't now.

OMG I agree with you! It's insane and have no point! (One more pink post to go!)

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This just completely destroyed the purpose of the morphing potion! The morphing potion morphs and the paintbrush paints. Duh. I think the price should be high, but this is just going to get ridiculous.

Set by Byakuya'<3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next