Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Account Information Help :).
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:35 am 

Hello, I am new to the forums. I use to to be a member 2-3 years ago lol, but I had a question since I wanted to startup neopets again since it looks like alot has changed. I am trying to get my account back. But I was wondering whats with the birthday entry on login? Do you have to enter this or what? I have my user name and password but at the time was at the age where I needed parent "permission" so I entered a fake BD :(. Anyone have any experience. I seemed to max out my logins for today because I believed you had to enter a correct Birthday and password. But then I made a new account and I didn't even have to enter the Birthday when it popped up. So confused any help is much appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Account Information Help :).
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Crazyshots wrote:
Hello, I am new to the forums. I use to to be a member 2-3 years ago lol, but I had a question since I wanted to startup neopets again since it looks like alot has changed. I am trying to get my account back. But I was wondering whats with the birthday entry on login? Do you have to enter this or what? I have my user name and password but at the time was at the age where I needed parent "permission" so I entered a fake BD :(. Anyone have any experience. I seemed to max out my logins for today because I believed you had to enter a correct Birthday and password. But then I made a new account and I didn't even have to enter the Birthday when it popped up. So confused any help is much appreciated.

Yep you have to enter the birthday you signed up with.

*Spring forward, Fall back*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:00 am 

neobeth wrote:
Crazyshots wrote:

That's what I was afraid of lol. So I'm betting that they don't "assist" with lost birthdays do they :).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Crazyshots wrote:
neobeth wrote:
Crazyshots wrote:

That's what I was afraid of lol. So I'm betting that they don't "assist" with lost birthdays do they :).

I think they do. try sending the staff and email.

provide them your email address for the account
password
& any items you have equipped or in your SDB.
& a list of neofriends.

& any other account info only you should know.

no promises, but if you give them enough private info they might be able ot help.

Set by me!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

And FYI, you only have to enter your birthday if you haven't signed into the account for a few months or so.

Set by WIS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dustin wrote:
And FYI, you only have to enter your birthday if you haven't signed into the account for a few months or so.
Or if you try to log in and enter the wrong password.

Entering a fake date of birth to get around age restrictions is a no-no, so I personally wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting into that account if you don't remember the password. If you can't prove you know your own birthday, they're unlikely to be able to verify that you are the account's owner. I wish you luck anyway though :)

Neopets Premium invites - PM or neomail me! (Please?) :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:22 pm 

If you lied about the birthday, they probably won't bother fixing it if you have to ask them, they get mad if you lie about your age to get around COPPA restrictions. Anyway, somone can NF you and get the year, but that is the closest you will get, so you'll just have to guess until you get it. But maybe TNT will help you, you never know :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:33 am 

siouxper wrote:
If you lied about the birthday, they probably won't bother fixing it if you have to ask them, they get mad if you lie about your age to get around COPPA restrictions. Anyway, somone can NF you and get the year, but that is the closest you will get, so you'll just have to guess until you get it. But maybe TNT will help you, you never know :)

Thanks for this tip I used up my guesses today but I'm pretty sure I know it now :P!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]