Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Miserable Lutari
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, I just was looking up my Pets. All of them are delighted... except my Lutari. Which is odd since they've been in the NeoLodge for the past week. Not even 5 rides on the Merry-Go-Round could cheer him up beyond "joyful."
I noticed that his happiness decreases MUCH faster than my other pets -- and takes more work to increase.

Anyone else have any miserable pets? Do you know how to fix it?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

My yurble can be a bit moody, too. It doesn't seem to matter if he's the active pet of not. I just take him for a couple of spins on the merry go round, and then shake a plushie at him. Pretty much always does the trick. Have you tried an island tour? My Plosh likes that, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:09 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

My lenny is the same way. She never seems to be as happy a the other pets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Some pets seem to be like that, their moods go down dramatically faster than the other pets. Some pets seem to be stuck on miserable.

What I do is get out a toy and I play with the toy once. Then I push F5 a lot to refresh the screen very quickly about ten or more times. Then I push close and refresh. I don't know why, but sometimes I think if you don't push close and refresh after you do an action like playing or grooming, it is as if you never did that action at all. I've notice that my pets mood would not change sometimes until I pushed close and refresh. I had been just playing and hitting the X in the corner when I was done. Don't do that, because it is as if you didn't play with your pet at all, I think.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]