Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Regarding sending multiple Frozen autoforms - being deleted?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
posted on the bd as advice to someone frozen:

only mail them once. they have the auto-form rigged so if you send more than one report, all of your reports get deleted for spamming

Can this possibly be true? Most people are given the advice that if they're writing about a frozen account and don't get an answer within say, a week, to about once a week or so write in again with all the information.

Does anyone know anything about this? Or is this just one person's guess/opinion?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I've never heard of that (of course the last time I had to deal with a frozen account was a year and a half ago.) In my opinion that's a bit too much if it is true (espeically since their support takes even weeks to get any sort of responce.)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject: Re: Regarding sending multiple Frozen autoforms - being dele
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

everconfused wrote:
Quote:

only mail them once. they have the auto-form rigged so if you send more than one report, all of your reports get deleted for spamming

Can this possibly be true? Most people are given the advice that if they're writing about a frozen account and don't get an answer within say, a week, to about once a week or so write in again with all the information.

Does anyone know anything about this? Or is this just one person's guess/opinion?

My account wasn't frozen, but I did use an auto form. I sent it twice with different email addys, and within 2 weeks I have a response. Now I have my account back :)

Image Set by DM - Thanks :)
If you would like Neopets Premium, PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think he meant not to send 2 of them in the same day. I've waited a good 5 MONTHS to send the second one in. I'm expecting an actual response any century, now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Fiddelysquat wrote:
I think he meant not to send 2 of them in the same day. I've waited a good 5 MONTHS to send the second one in. I'm expecting an actual response any century, now.

I wait atleast a month, and I expect my response around the next ice age. If that's true, it's just further proof of how bad things have gotten!

Amazing what one can come up with when one is given a cardboard box and a roll of duct-tape!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I sincerely hope that they respond this time. Honestly. Freezing me for sending items to a friend.

Post subject: Re: Regarding sending multiple Frozen autoforms - being dele
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

StarryEyed502 wrote:
everconfused wrote:
Quote:

My account wasn't frozen, but I did use an auto form. I sent it twice with different email addys, and within 2 weeks I have a response. Now I have my account back :)

wow. go tnt!

Giving away >50< Gmail invites. PM me with your current email for one.
Get Firefox!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fiddelysquat wrote:

I'm thinking some millenium some time. ;)

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:34 pm 

remember that after youre iced you get one year to get the account back because by then their records delete the information... :x

No shirt, no shoes, and no service -TNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

elsakoo wrote:
remember that after youre iced you get one year to get the account back because by then their records delete the information... :x

I sincerely hope you're joking. :o

Post subject: freezing
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:43 pm 

i hope ur joking too. i have been trying for almost a week now to get back my account for being unfairly frozen, it said i was autobuying and i haven't even been home. my friends account got frozen after she logged on on my comp, my bro got frozen when he logged on another comp and its always the same thing an autobuyer they say but we never used one in our lives. i don't think they even look at the forms. i sent in 3 so far, my bf sent a letter to them, i sent a email to william, and my friend sent in 2 bug reports b4 being frozen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Fiddelysquat wrote:
elsakoo wrote:

yep, that's right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Fiddelysquat wrote:
elsakoo wrote:

No, it is true unfortunately, I wish they would up that to like 2 and a half years or something.

Post subject: freezing
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:49 pm 

it seems like they don't even look at the forms though. i remember back on the boards ppl would complain about sending in forms weeks b4 and never get a response. i hope they read them though :(

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]