Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: TCG card question
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hello. I bought a couple of Hannah booster packs and got a strange card: Jelly Puppyblew. I say strange because the number on the bottom says 154/150, and I don't see it on the list. o_O Does anyone know about this . . . oddness. Is there a list somewhere for odd cards? It's not on the Promo list either. Thanks!

Set provided by: DM was on fire!
"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him" ~ Haldir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

For the Hannah TCG, TNT released 5 jelly/jellyworld cards! Since "Jellyworld doesn't exist", neither do the cards. Thats why no lists have them...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Bacon wrote:
For the Hannah TCG, TNT released 5 jelly/jellyworld cards! Since "Jellyworld doesn't exist", neither do the cards. Thats why no lists have them...

He,he. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. So I assume, then, that there isn't any way to view these cards on their website? Not that it matters too much, I suppose. It IS amusing--more amusing than frustrating, anyway. Since the Altador Plot prizes are taking so long to be awarded, I hope that there'll be some of this humor associated with the event; at least it will have been worth the wait a little more. Thanks!

Set provided by: DM was on fire!
"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him" ~ Haldir

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]