Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

What Should I Do With Tunny?
Keep him a Baby Tonu 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Paint him a new Tonu color (please suggest) 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
Morph him (Tyrannian) Draik 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
Morph him, but into a _____ 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 14
 Post subject: To Morph Or Not To Morph....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm stuck in this dilema, and I'd appreciate some outside opinions:

Last Christmas Eve, I created my first LE pet: my Tonu, Tunny. A few months later, I painted him baby and won a BC with him.

ImageImage

I love Tunny, but in comparison to the other pets on that account (Brown Xweetok, Island Cybunny, and a Yellow Ogrin), he looks really... flat. There's just something wrong with the baby Tonu image in general, IMHO, and the only reason I painted him that in the first place was because it was one of the few Tonu colors I liked.

In the meantime, one of my ultimate goals is to get a Draik and paint it Tyrannian. I was originally going to morph my current lab pet, but then the Grey Acara came out, and I thought it suited her better, so I moved that morphing goal onto Tunny. At the time, I thought it would be a nice transition: he'd still be a Tyrannian LE pet, after all.

ImageImage

I'm not sure the Tyrannian Draik really suits Tunny, though. He's supposed to be a good-hearted, immature, bumbling neopet (as most baby pets are, I think), and to apply that personality to a Draik is... it kind of makes me wonder if I should reconsider and keep Tunny a Tonu. Sure, it might be different and amusing, but I'm not sure it really fits the species. And then I feel bad about wasting 580k on a color I only kept for a few months (then again, it's only a game).

On the other hand, I really don't want to adopt a new pet to morph into a Draik (I only meant to have 10 total, and I have 11 as things currently stand), and Tunny's the only pet, aside from the lab rat (and an unpainted Kau who I was thinking of painting Darigan), whose species I'd be willing to change for this purpose. Plus, if I turn him into the Draik, I'll actually have an account where the color scheme of the pets semi-matches.

All thoughts on the subject are greatly appreciated. It'll be some time before I save up the NP to morph anyone, as I'm still working on a Faerie PB for a completely different pet, so I have a few months to decide. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"a good-hearted, immature, bumbling neopet"..

How about Plushie? I'm not so fond of Tonus myself, but a few Plushie pets look like they'd fit with Tunny's personality. Cybunny, Draik, Gelert, Ixi, Kacheek, Kau, Koi, Moehog, Scorchio, Wocky, Zafara.

Kimiko (希身子)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I like faerie tonus... I don't exactly like the species itself, that's why I don't have a tonu lol... me personally I wouldn't go for the draik because... er... I don't like draiks. Heehee

Yeah, the grey acara IS pretty cute isn't it? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I personally adore the mutant tonu <3 I don't know if the image really fits your pet's personality though. I think that you could make it work though.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'd paint him into a Plushie Tonu. The colour would match his overall personality
and you'd already have a petpet that would work great. I mean, would you
want your petpet to be taken away after being together such a long time?. :P
Plus plushie pets are really detailed usually, and rarely flat. I only wish I would've
kept the Plushie PB I swindled yesterday afternoon to get some plushie pet of my own. :(

"If music is the universal language, then it doesn't matter what language it's in."
*Previous Supporter of; Krawk Island, Brightvale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I agree...Plushie would be a great color for Tunny!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Thank you for your input so far, everyone. :)

Normally, I'd think plushie would suit his character, too, but I'm not very fond of the plushie Tonu. :oops: I really did like faerie, though (a bit girlish, but somehow I don't think that really matters in this case :p ). As for mutant... I was considering it, but for the money I'd have to spend (last I checked, it was close to 500k, wasn't it? Please correct me if I'm wrong), I think I'd be better off getting a "flashier" color.

Quote:
I mean, would you want your petpet to be taken away after being together such a long time?.

I'm trying to avoid that, yes. If push comes to shove, though, I'll remove the airax I have attached to him, give him a new species, and say, "Look everyone! Albus took some sort of mystical journey and magically morphed into ___!" :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:50 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
I think plushie would match it with the petpet very well.. the mutant one is cool

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]