For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Help! My account was frozen!

Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:48 am

Hello PPT people! I just logged into neopets and i found my account was frozen. they said i had been "impersonating neopets staff". It was really my brother who was doing that, as i saw him impersonating TheNeopetsTeam userlookup and as a result all the accounts related to our I.P address were frozen. I was frozen for something my brother did. Is there anyway I can get my account back? Thankyou

Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:04 pm

You could contact TNT and explain the situation to them.

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:18 am

You could try explaining. If they see that your account has a different age, name, and especially email address, they might decide that you're not your brother and unfreeze you.

Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:41 pm

What they said. Contact TNT

Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:16 pm

Yeah, try and explain that to them, but be calm, polite, and respectful. If you act with respect towards those three words, I can gurantee that they'll help you out with your problem.

Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:28 pm

Ya I would contant them however they probably get the my brother did it alot (not saying your lying but they probably do get a lot of lies) so simply explain the whole thing and that you weren't the one who had done it and attempt to contact them almost every day so you'll get noticed eventually.

Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:47 am

thanks! im still waiting for a reply from them... its been 5 days! :o

Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:09 am

Replies may take weeks. Be patient! :)

Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:03 pm

weeks? weeks? what are they doing then, laughing at frozen people? do they just sit at their computers randomly freezing accounts and then refusing to return them?

Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:16 pm

It does seem like a long time but they probably get 1000's of people saying their account was unfairly frozen a day. I would save the email and send them the email every single day until they replied.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:38 am

Considering you were trying to steal someone's account on the Neoboards, I'd say you were lucky you weren't frozen before.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:53 am

When my a/c was frozen it took just over 2 weeks to get any response, and a further few days before it was unfrozen.
But, I was hacked, not impersonating staff.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:30 pm

it wasnt me, my big brother was scamming left, right and centre on neopets just before i was frozen, because the automatic thingy somehow linked my account to his. i have no idea why though
Topic locked