For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:23 am

obsidian, in my opinion, that is begging for both parties involved to be frozen. It is quite clearly cheating. Not only that, but you're still on the sleeper - the first constellation. You're asking for someone to do the entire plot for you. That's really not fair at all.

Unless you're talking about the part where you calculate your sleeper data to get your spell book. In which case you should post your numbers here and someone will help.

But if it's the first case, you shouldn't be asking for that. ^^"; It's unfair to everyone who did their own plot - you shouldn't be rewarded for someone else's work.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:02 am

Okay, then. No problem. I'm sure I can figure out something. I just can't find the stars that make the arrows. Oh, well. I'll figure it out :D Never mind, about that. Let's forget that happened, lol :P

Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:58 am

hi can someone give me the coordinates for the sleeper to get me started...ive looked everywhere!!!

SNak Edit: READ THE FIRST POST!!!! No posting your coordinates it insanely stretches the forum! Use the resources in the first post as well.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:50 pm

use one of the coordinate finders-links in first post

Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:04 pm

Does anyone know where to find the water wizard?

Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:36 pm

LaraLeigh wrote:Does anyone know where to find the water wizard?

Why do you even want to look for that old geezer, he's one of the people who made the plot brainracking...

Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:47 pm

I'm helping someone who has just started it. She wants to complete the plot too, even if it's a little late

Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:39 pm

tburnett, sorry to brake you the news, but it seems that in the 1st constelation you are on your own. gotta find it yourself. and probably the last one too! sorry...

Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:51 pm

Yay! I've officially finished the plot! I'm so happy that I didn't miss out.
In a way, it's a blessing that the prizes and plot haven't ended yet :D For me at least.
But now i'm eager for prizes, as i'm sure you all have been for weeks.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:07 pm

Hystericalanduseless wrote:Yay! I've officially finished the plot! I'm so happy that I didn't miss out.
In a way, it's a blessing that the prizes and plot haven't ended yet :D For me at least.
But now i'm eager for prizes, as i'm sure you all have been for weeks.

Congratulations on your acomplishment!!! way to go!

Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:12 pm

Is it just me or does it seem like it's taking longer to dole out prizes for this plot then it did for the lost desert plot. i mean i've seen so many people say they are just starting their plots and then finishing them, tnt didn't allow this much time between the end of the ldp and the prizes so that people would be able to go from beginning to end of the plot. it just doesn't seem fair really, i mean those of us who finished with the majority of people participating should totally get more points or however they're going to do it this time. the pople who started at the end and are finishing up now should not have been able to finish or should get less points. I'm sorry if I sound a little stingy, but I want my prizes, I don't think we should have to wait for everyone in neopia to finish this plot.

Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:24 pm

It's not taking longer, the LDP took an insane amount of time before prizes. And odds are very high that doing the plot now will get you less points. TNT is pretty fair about that stuff. Even if late people do get the same points, so what. It won't make you get any less of a reward.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:50 am

Has it been a month yet?? B/c im getting impatient

Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:01 am

We'll probably have to wait until after the Altador Cup finishes.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:14 am

i don't really see the thing about lettin everyone wait for several things lotsa time and then BOOM all of the sudden you have your altador plot prizes, your cup prizes and a new world and a new pet (ok not so new but still...)

i just don't get them...
are we supose to be happy with quantity over quality in time?
Topic locked