Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:26 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 am
I'm not exactly a non-restless person, so I got a trustworthy friend to log into my account and she didn't even have to do much, she just randomly clicked and she got it. o.o The water system, I mean. So mine took only 5 minutes. xD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:56 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
User avatar

Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:54 pm
I did my water works over 2 days. I tried when it first came out but it was lagging really badly cause i only have dial up so i only tried for about an hour. The next day i tired and got it in about another hour.


Image
Do not click!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
User avatar

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Location: Italy
Gender: Female
It took 2 days for me, on the first day I got frustrated and gave up. On the second day, I got it after some efforts. My sister got it in 15 minutes >>


Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
User avatar

Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:39 am
Location: England
I did mine over two days too, I spent 4 hours the first day trying to do it, and then at least another two the day after. Although it's probably my own fault for trying to do it systematically first.


Neopets name: aprilon8
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:56 am
Location: Other Side of Humanity
This might be a stupid question and it may have been answered before, so sorry if its either. :oops:

When they do release prizes, do they make an announcement about it in the News or do people just keep visiting the prize redemption area until the prizes show up and word is spread that way?

I forget the end of the LDP since I was only around for the last 2 days of it ^^;


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:22 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
User avatar

Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: Finally! It's OvER!
Nefasturris wrote:
This might be a stupid question and it may have been answered before, so sorry if its either. :oops:

When they do release prizes, do they make an announcement about it in the News or do people just keep visiting the prize redemption area until the prizes show up and word is spread that way?

I forget the end of the LDP since I was only around for the last 2 days of it ^^;


They announce it in the news, and that prize redeption area was only for the LDP. And they release solutions and stuff.

But when?

I'm really hoping at least one sidebar, maybe one for Altador cup as well. But apart from that, I don't care much at all.


Image
- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Prizes soon?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:21 am 
Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:03 pm
At last the new globe of Neopia appears. And Altador and Lutari Island are on it as predicted.

Hopefully this means that the prizes are not far behind!


duBer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Posts: 4819
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:22 am
Location: Somewhere outside of reality
dracir512 wrote:
Nefasturris wrote:
This might be a stupid question and it may have been answered before, so sorry if its either. :oops:

When they do release prizes, do they make an announcement about it in the News or do people just keep visiting the prize redemption area until the prizes show up and word is spread that way?

I forget the end of the LDP since I was only around for the last 2 days of it ^^;


They announce it in the news, and that prize redeption area was only for the LDP. And they release solutions and stuff.

But when?

I'm really hoping at least one sidebar, maybe one for Altador cup as well. But apart from that, I don't care much at all.


The plot is not officially over - people can still do it, so for the moment no prizes are close to being given.

When the plot ends (the steps can no longer be done) TNT will announce something in the news.

There is a hint to how we will get our prizes in the last speech made by King Altador - (you can see the story again by going to the Council Chambers and clicking on "Listen to the story again".)

Quote:
"Indeed you have," Altador chuckles. "We will soon provide you with a choice of rewards for your service to the kingdom. You can return here to see whether those rewards are yet available."


You can access the Council Chambers by going to the Hall of Heroes and entering the door on the right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Someone help me.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:55 am 
Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:35 pm
fergermister wrote:
danielle652000 wrote:
I'm on the last constellation but i can't get it right. i'm getting stuck when i go to the herbalism club. it says i can't join because of the astronomy club. i just need someone to tell me what to do, following the instructions are not helping me right now and i'm looking at two different things.


I had the same problem. Make sure you get both rocks.

Red circle is the rock you need to get first. Click it.
Now shove that rock in one of the top gears, leave the basement, go back and get it again.

Tab through until you find a url in the general area of the yellow circle.

Then click the big rock in the front (purple circle).

Now get the rock that you threw where the yellow circle is.
After all that go to the herbolagy club. If something goes wrong, try refreshing or deleting your cookies, stuff might be saved on your computer.
Image


thanks for telling me that i really helped me out. you forget to do one step and it throws everything out of wack and you have to start over.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: i don't think i'll do another plot.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:13 pm 
Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:35 pm
this one was way too stressful for me. i was up all night doing this and some of this morning, 4 hrs according to my dialup. i'm used to having things just happen like that, and stuff just wouldn't cooperate with me. i spent alot of time stuck in that stupid basement trying to find that last constellation & it was driving me nuts.
i had alot of help and i know if i had to rely on myself i'd be so lost and i wouldn't have been anywhere near finished right now. this better be a good prize for the months i've been doing this, never again. i'm probably telling a half-truth about that anyway. i'll probably end up doing another but right now i don't want to think about another plot. do you get a message or something to find out what prize you get?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i don't think i'll do another plot.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:36 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Posts: 4819
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:22 am
Location: Somewhere outside of reality
danielle652000 wrote:
this one was way too stressful for me. i was up all night doing this and some of this morning, 4 hrs according to my dialup. i'm used to having things just happen like that, and stuff just wouldn't cooperate with me. i spent alot of time stuck in that stupid basement trying to find that last constellation & it was driving me nuts.
i had alot of help and i know if i had to rely on myself i'd be so lost and i wouldn't have been anywhere near finished right now. this better be a good prize for the months i've been doing this, never again. i'm probably telling a half-truth about that anyway. i'll probably end up doing another but right now i don't want to think about another plot. do you get a message or something to find out what prize you get?


Read my post above yours - I answered this question for someone else. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:59 am 
Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 12:38 am
Location: Palm Harbor, FL
I'm actually having the hardest time with the very last set of instructions, after finding and mapping the last constellation. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to go to the archives to find the spellbook, or back to the telescope?! I've tried both, clicking on various coordinates at the telescope but nothing worked. I don't mean to offend anyone but I didn't find those instructions to be very specific. Especially with the whole...adding up the Y and X things, and to ignore any negative signs at the end, etc.

I don't know, that whole set of instructions really has me stumped and I have no idea what to do. Maybe I'm just reading them wrong but I'm completely stumped.


~*Echo Skyhorse*~
neopets: echobabygirl

Neomail me to become Premium or for more information! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar

Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:06 am
Location: Roo Island
You go to the archives to find your spellbook (make sure you've gone to the last page of the Book of Ages and clicked on the DF's flames). Use a constellation finder to find you x and y coordinates (they are listed with the Sleeper). Go to the archives, put the numbers in the url, x is first, and search the room for your spellbook.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:14 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
User avatar

Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:26 am
Daze wrote:

The plot is not officially over - people can still do it, so for the moment no prizes are close to being given.

When the plot ends (the steps can no longer be done) TNT will announce something in the news.



!!!!!! YAY !!!!!!!!

I've been without a computer for a little over a month because I moved, etc.. and now I have one.. and all is not lost! I've done everything up to the last constellation! So i'm going to go to that really quick and hope to goodness i'm still good to goooooo!


Image
From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:44 am 
Newbie
Newbie

Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:27 pm
Hi, I'm new here. But, that's not the point. I'm so lost in this. I cannot figure out one step in the stars thing. I'm stuck on 'Sleeper'. Now, I've been thinking about this. But, if one TRUSTWORTHY person could log into my account and finish the plot for me, I'd be so happy. And, besides. People have nothing to steal in my account. I only have 6k :p Sorry, if this can't happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group