Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Bacon wrote:
So, where are these prizes! Its been a month, for a plot easier that the LDP!

Please read other posts before posting this again - it has been said a dozen times - the plot hasn't finished. When it closes, then TNT will work out the prizes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I know its still going, I made the comment like a sarcastic remark...I read everything before I made the comment! Anyway, I wonder what the prizes are going to be..A misiature finnius?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Bacon wrote:
I know its still going, I made the comment like a sarcastic remark...I read everything before I made the comment! Anyway, I wonder what the prizes are going to be..A misiature finnius?

I hope it's something that's worth a lot xD

Or maybe they'll give something 'HUGE' to the first 100 to complete the plot. Then something 'big' to the next 200. Then something 'awesome' to the next 450. Then something 'cool' to the next 1,000, something 'fantastic' to the next 10,000, something 'okay'... to the other 500,000. Then something 'Mmmm...' to the rest...

:roflol:

I mean it seems fair that way, right?.... Lol sorry if that mad no sense at all :P

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Just as long as there's a sidebar and a good BD weapon, I don't care about the rest of the prizes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

_lexxia wrote:
Just as long as there's a sidebar and a good BD weapon, I don't care about the rest of the prizes.

As long as there is an Avatar, Sidebar or Trophy I'm good. Even if its just one of them... if its all three I think I'd just be too darn happy to care about an item reward :lol:

Though a sidebar'd be really nice. I'm sick of looking at the LDP Sidebar and my only other choices are Valentine's and Yellow. Bleh. *wishes she'd been around for the Maraqua war but noooo she had to take a break during that plot*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:22 pm 

Nefasturris wrote:
_lexxia wrote:

As long as there is an Avatar, Sidebar or Trophy I'm good. Even if its just one of them... if its all three I think I'd just be too darn happy to care about an item reward :lol:

Ditto. Cause whatever item we'd get, the prices would go down insanely so it wouldn't be worth anything in the end.
Unless they gave out different prizes ranging by the time you took to finish the plot, or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I wish I had the Valentines sidebar too, but nope, I forgot about it until the next day :P

For the prizes, I just want an avatar, a sidebar, a trophy and a t-shirt.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:07 pm 

I'll be happy with one prize, a good BD weapon that will be worth loads in years to come :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yeah I want a good Bd weapon too, but the best Bd wep on completion of the LDP was the ROTL, so for this relatively simple plot the prize might not be much, unless tnt wanted to encourage newbies and others to participate more in future plots and events, they have been a little lenient lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Prizes should be coming this week! (or next)

Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This may be a topic for another thread, but does anyone know what the... plot of the upcoming Haunted Woods Plot is? I'm curious to see if it'll be another puzzle plot (LPD) or if we'll actually have to do some fighting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

THATS IT I GIVE UP I HATE THE VALEOUS I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

:x :x :x :x

edit: wow, what a GREAT 1000th post :roll:

ImageImage
Thanks Rachel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

*is really hoping for a sidebar as well*
I'm really getting sick of my maraquan one. The only others I have are winter and haunted woods which don't fit the season at all.... (even though I really like the haunted woods one...)

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:44 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ya a sidebar would really be nice but I could also manage with a nice little avatar as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:37 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

NeoPet_online wrote:
Bacon wrote:

I hope it's something that's worth a lot xD

Or maybe they'll give something 'HUGE' to the first 100 to complete the plot. Then something 'big' to the next 200. Then something 'awesome' to the next 450. Then something 'cool' to the next 1,000, something 'fantastic' to the next 10,000, something 'okay'... to the other 500,000. Then something 'Mmmm...' to the rest...

:roflol:

I mean it seems fair that way, right?.... Lol sorry if that mad no sense at all :P

I don't think that would be fair at all!
I did the plot religiously from the beginning, but the last month of the plot (just the last constellation actually), I was moving and had no access to a computer, so I didn't 'finish' the plot with the rest of you. I finished it about a week or two ago. It was simple because it was one constellation.

But still, I don't think that would be fair. I probably could have finished it just as fast as the next person if I had, had a computer! :battar:

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next