Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You have to check all of the shelves in the room. You don't get the book automatically.

Post subject: aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:50 pm 

im just wondering, on the punch bowl combination, say the combination is 311 well do you click 3 and then wait for the page to refresh and then click 1 wait for it to refresh and click 1 and wait for it to refresh. or do you quickly click all three before the page has time to refresh?? if you understand what i mean! its took me 2 hours and i still cant do it! :x

Post subject: Re: aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

wkdprincess wrote:
im just wondering, on the punch bowl combination, say the combination is 311 well do you click 3 and then wait for the page to refresh and then click 1 wait for it to refresh and click 1 and wait for it to refresh. or do you quickly click all three before the page has time to refresh?? if you understand what i mean! its took me 2 hours and i still cant do it! :x

I'd say wait for it to refresh.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject: Help please
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:44 pm 

Hi, I seem to have made a mistake and I'm hoping that someone can help me out. I was working on the collector part, I had the right number of neopoints and was refreshing in the weapons shop. I got zoned out a little and could not stop my finger from twitching again when the quest item came up. Since I refreshed past it I can't seem to get it back again. Any advice or ideas? I've been stuck at this point for awhile as it does not seem to ant to re-appear.

Thank you kindly.

Post subject: Re: Help please
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kerthkessen wrote:
Hi, I seem to have made a mistake and I'm hoping that someone can help me out. I was working on the collector part, I had the right number of neopoints and was refreshing in the weapons shop. I got zoned out a little and could not stop my finger from twitching again when the quest item came up. Since I refreshed past it I can't seem to get it back again. Any advice or ideas? I've been stuck at this point for awhile as it does not seem to ant to re-appear.

Thank you kindly.

Check to make sure that the amount of money on hand (or the inflation level) hasn't changed since. Then if after a few refreshes, it still doesn't come up... try going to another store.

Post subject: Help still ^^
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:48 pm 

Aye, I make this fubar about a month ago, finally decided to post about it to see if I can help. To be more exact it kind of went like this.

- deposit np's so I have the exact amount of inflation
- go to altador, pick a shop refresh
- the quest item arrives in the shop
- screw up and refresh before I can click on the quest item
- quest item vanishes
- hitting back will not make it appear again

So I am stuck, I got the item, but didnt get to click it for the constellation before I screwed up. The inflation rate has not changed for me since I've done this, it's stuck at a constant 2.31%. However going around to shops and trying to make the item appear again doesn't seem to want to work at all. I am at a total loss as to how to proceed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm, a friend of mine has gotten the Mummy Bandages twice now but the option for the Valeous doesn't show such. I wonder if the plot is now over?

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:12 pm 

anjuna wrote:
Hmm, a friend of mine has gotten the Mummy Bandages twice now but the option for the Valeous doesn't show such. I wonder if the plot is now over?

My sister just cured the Valeous this afternoon, so yes while the plot is finished, it isn't closed yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

anjuna wrote:

Did she click continue?

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Thanks for that confirmation. We submitted a bug report, not knowing what else to do. :(

EDIT: Good question. I shall ask *him* and it has been so long for me I didn't remember that was required. He can't even seem to get the bandages again anyway. This sucks.

EDIT 2: Sure enough, right after that, Boy got the option. Thanks all! :D

Kerthkessen, did you ever get help for your issue? I can't seem to think of anything except backtracking and/or re-refreshing all the other shops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:41 pm 

anjuna wrote:
Thanks for that confirmation. We submitted a bug report, not knowing what else to do. :(

EDIT: Good question. I shall ask *him* and it has been so long for me I didn't remember that was required. He can't even seem to get the bandages again anyway. This sucks.

EDIT 2: Sure enough, right after that, Boy got the option. Thanks all! :D

Kerthkessen, did you ever get help for your issue? I can't seem to think of anything except backtracking and/or re-refreshing all the other shops.

No, no answers. I've tried going to the last constellation and retracing my steps. I've gone to al the shops again with the right amount of NP's and refreshed in all of them. I'm thinking that I might be permanenetly stuck here since I had it but didn't click it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kerthkessen wrote:
No, no answers. I've tried going to the last constellation and retracing my steps. I've gone to al the shops again with the right amount of NP's and refreshed in all of them. I'm thinking that I might be permanenetly stuck here since I had it but didn't click it.

Each shop should have a different inflation rate. I would re-visit them all first, check to see if they are changed or different, then re-refresh.

T'would really suck if there were some glitch made that icon unable to reappear. Have you submitted a bug report and/or received a response?

Has anyone tried to help you in person or perhaps a trustworthy friend that can log in for you and test?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:00 pm 

anjuna wrote:
Each shop should have a different inflation rate. I would re-visit them all first, check to see if they are changed or different, then re-refresh.

T'would really suck if there were some glitch made that icon unable to reappear. Have you submitted a bug report and/or received a response?

Has anyone tried to help you in person or perhaps a trustworthy friend that can log in for you and test?

Actually the creepy thing about it is all my shops have the same inflation rate. In neopia central, in tyrannia, in altador etc etc every shop has 2.31%. They have had that same inflation rate for me since this quest problem happened.

I havn't posted a bug report yet, I'm thinking of doing so, even if they wipe out my quest history and I start from scratch.

The only person I play with is my sister but I'll bang heads with her and see what we can come up with perhaps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:00 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Kerthkessen wrote:

I know there were people posting who said that they missed the item and had to refresh until it appeared again. Some of them even had to go to the other shops. Are you looking for the different items depending on what shop you're in? It's not always the same item...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kerthkessen wrote:
Actually the creepy thing about it is all my shops have the same inflation rate. In neopia central, in tyrannia, in altador etc etc every shop has 2.31%. They have had that same inflation rate for me since this quest problem happened.

Hmm, that is strange. I assume the Archivist doesn't have the overlay available? My next suggest would have been to try to advance anyway.

They should not all have the same inflation rate, I don't think. Weird. :roll:

EDIT: Geez I hate to default to my "are you sure it isn't browser settings?" but that is all I can think of. Since I can't think of any reason the inflation rate in ALL the shops, not just the ones related to this part of the plot, are the same for you. Try clearing all private data, logging out, closing browser, then logging back in? Did you click any necessary Continue buttons after the last constellation submission, etc.

Last edited by anjuna on Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next