Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trouble with Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:33 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

silhouette169 wrote:
Please forgive me. I am behind. I have tried following the instructions to get the final constellation but I keep getting stuck. I can not join the Herbolism club. Am I missing something simple? I have been able complete all tasks up to this point. Can someone help?

If you find that you're struggling on a particular part, what often helps for me is to go back and read the part again. If you have completed every task to the letter, then you've probably just missed something. As anjuna says, you simply missed the fact that you don't have to join the club - easy mistake to make.

And enjoy your laundry, anjuna. I would do it for you, but seeing as I live an ocean and half a country away from you, it would be quite a trek.

Neopets Username: spoonguardonline

http://www.neopets.com/neoadventure.pht ... uardonline - Please play, and feedback is definitely welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

anjuna wrote:
silhouette169 wrote:
Please forgive me. I am behind. I have tried following the instructions to get the final constellation but I keep getting stuck. I can not join the Herbolism club. Am I missing something simple? I have been able complete all tasks up to this point. Can someone help?

Well you are not trying to join the club per se. You must let the Quiggle talk to you about the Circus and Juggling, but you need a few rocks first.

Make sure to revisit the Archivist and Janitor, and remove any rocks from any gears before finding the others.

And use the buttons below the pictures a lot, not just tabbing or clickies.

Try my tutorial here then let us know exactly where you are stuck.

EDIT: And I am going out to do laundry now that this plot is over. :oops: (Just showered, heh). :P So if I am not back soon, hopefully others will be able to help you, too. :)

Thank you. I now have two rocks. I am having trouble getting the third. I have taken them both and jammed the gears, viewed ceiling and reclaimed them. I return to the quarry but I am unable to do anything further. Do I need to sit and refresh?

EDIT: THank you for your help. After lots of clicking around I figured out I needed to learn to juggle before going for the third rock. Now I have it. Thanks for all of your help.

Tribble? What's a Tribble? - oh, it's cute. I think I'll take one home :)

Last edited by silhouette169 on Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

spoonguardonline wrote:
And enjoy your laundry, anjuna. I would do it for you, but seeing as I live an ocean and half a country away from you, it would be quite a trek.

Hmmm. Maybe all we need are laundry, showering, and bill-paying Wizards for during plots? :P Not to mention grocery-shopping and dishwashing ones. :roll: *Brushes star dust off her and awaits prizes* ;)

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

silhouette169 wrote:
Thank you. I now have two rocks. I am having trouble getting the third. I have taken them both and jammed the gears, viewed ceiling and reclaimed them. I return to the quarry but I am unable to do anything further. Do I need to sit and refresh?

I needed to refresh. Just follow the instructions on the first post, including suggestions as to what to do if it doesn't work. I had to refresh four or five times before it worked. But remember to tab through, so you don't accidently miss it.

anjuna wrote:
spoonguardonline wrote:

Hmmm. Maybe all we need are laundry, showering, and bill-paying Wizards for during plots? :P Not to mention grocery-shopping and dishwashing ones. :roll: *Brushes star dust off her and awaits prizes* ;)

Just give me a second, I'll go and write one...

...do you think they'll let you pay your bills in neopoints? :D

http://www.neopets.com/neoadventure.pht ... uardonline - Please play, and feedback is definitely welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:57 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

anjuna wrote:
spoonguardonline wrote:

hmm lol seems like your saying life would be so much easier if you didnt have to live it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

paranoiapenguin wrote:
anjuna wrote:
spoonguardonline wrote:

hmm lol seems like your saying life would be so much easier if you didnt have to live it.

Well, I live in Neopia, so that's alright. Taxes are low in Meridell at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

dude...when are we getting our prizes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:30 pm 

I need help with the gears. I'm still stuck because everytime i get close to opening the whole ceiling, the gears get rusted or whatever n I have to start all over again! :x Am I doing something wrong? Do you start with the 3 rocks, then remove one at a time n put them on differant (hopefully the right gears! or do you start with one then add on to them as you go? Can someone help so I don't throw something real heavy at the janitor? lol

EDIT: Yes, yes! Finally! Thank you sOOo much! Finally I was able to click on the dots. That darn janitar had me there for the past two days! Didn't even give me food to eat! lol

Set by Tomatie

Last edited by quique01 on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:44 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

quique01 wrote:
I need help with the gears. I'm still stuck because everytime i get close to opening the whole ceiling, the gears get rusted or whatever n I have to start all over again! :x Am I doing something wrong? Do you start with the 3 rocks, then remove one at a time n put them on differant (hopefully the right gears! or do you start with one then add on to them as you go? Can someone help so I don't throw something real heavy at the janitor? lol

I did it one at a time; I found one that opened it to the right a lot, and then moved the second one until it opened it even more, and then moved on to the third one. People were saying you had to count the notches and pick the gears that will move it 4,5, or 6 notches to the right -- you can check you've moved it enough before moving on to the next rock.

Also, when you're done, it's not obvious -- you just have to try to click the dots and see if they light up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

For anyone that's still struggling with the gears, this guide helped me alot. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:40 am 

Ok, I'm dumb. Now I don't know how to find the room for the spell book. I already have the numbers, but how do u find them in the archive?

Set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:44 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

quique01 wrote:
Ok, I'm dumb. Now I don't know how to find the room for the spell book. I already have the numbers, but how do u find them in the archive?

Go one room over in the archives. Note that the URL now says arcx=? and arcy=?. Plug the numbers in for the ?'s [in the coordinates, it's (x,y)].

edited to be clearer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:01 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I hope the prizes will include a battledome item as powerful as the Ring of the Lost or even more powerful. I'm a battledome fanatic and that's basically the main reason why I even play Neopets at all (maybe also for my Neopets website too). Anyway, I also hope a war will come next.

No great thing is created suddenly. —Epictetus (A.D.200)

Inches make champions. —Vince Lombardi

Know thyself. —Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

david0184 wrote:
I hope the prizes will include a battledome item as powerful as the Ring of the Lost or even more powerful. I'm a battledome fanatic and that's basically the main reason why I even play Neopets at all (maybe also for my Neopets website too). Anyway, I also hope a war will come next.

Nah, nothing as powerful as the RotL will be a prize for this plot. It was much too easy, for one thing. Nothing like the Lost Desert Plot. ^^; one can dream, but in reality it's kind of doubtful.

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As long as I get a new trophy for my lookup and maybe a nice sidebar, I'm willing to overlook the lack of a super battledome item or an uber-rare item in general.

Maybe a nice petpet.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next