Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Opinions please
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:08 pm 

Okay, so.

Yesterday the lab zapped my Kau Purple (Hoorah!)

However, Now I am unsure what pet to zap. I don't really want to zap my Kau incase it changes species (it's name is Kau-related) and because Purple is just so damn awesome.

I am definately not zapping my baby chomby, because, well, that's obvious.

So, I'm torn between zapping my Ixi, which is currently ghost and has low skills etc, so no worry about losing paid for stuff.

Or zapping my Kougra (which has never been labbed, painted it myself). I'm unsure if i should zap it though, because it's name is also sort of species related and I trained it all myself.

The biggest problem is I am happy with all my pets, I don't really want to zap any of them (or petpetlab either, they're all awesome pets.)I don't really want to pound a pet and try to adopt it again, because, it's too hard.

So, opinions please? (Didn't spellcheck this, sorry.)

Also, I'm new, I did a quick glance of the forums, and I think this is the right one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If you're content with all your pets, don't zap them. It's that simple o_o

But, since you're probably not going to do that, the decision isn't really up to us. It's up to you. It's your personal preference - do you value your Ghost Ixi, your Kougra, your Chomby, or your Kau more?

Personally, I would zap the Ixi, seeing that you had painted the kougra yourself, and if your kougra lost its color, that pb's basically a waste. By the way, what color is your kougra?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

What I would do is

A. Adopt out the kau... because.. blech xD\
B. keep zapping the kau 1. Its a kau 2. I dont like the neo purple
C. Try transfering the kau. I wouldnt care if i lost it.

But that all i can do for ya, sorry

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:07 pm 

anchororange wrote:
If you're content with all your pets, don't zap them. It's that simple o_o

But, since you're probably not going to do that, the decision isn't really up to us. It's up to you. It's your personal preference - do you value your Ghost Ixi, your Kougra, your Chomby, or your Kau more?

Personally, I would zap the Ixi, seeing that you had painted the kougra yourself, and if your kougra lost its color, that pb's basically a waste. By the way, what color is your kougra?

White. I know it's a cheap colour, but seeing as almost EVERYTHING else on my account is donated in some form, I treasure the colour lots.

(My Chomby was donated, in the form of a magical Green Chomby Plushie, and the Baby Paint Brush was donated in the form of 2 lots of 300k.)

I'm thinking Ixi too, because it's name can apply to almost any pet.

Troggy7 wrote:
What I would do is

A. Adopt out the kau... because.. blech xD\
B. keep zapping the kau 1. Its a kau 2. I dont like the neo purple
C. Try transfering the kau. I wouldnt care if i lost it.

But that all i can do for ya, sorry

Ah, but you dislike Purple and Kau's.

I <3 both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

:shrug: Of the pets you have I'd suggest zapping the Ixi, but you're not obligated to use your Lab just because you have one. If you like your pets the way they are, you can just stop zapping for a while. I stopped using the Lab on my main a long time ago, except for occasional bouts of zapping my blue Eyrie for stats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:45 pm 

bgryph wrote:
:shrug: Of the pets you have I'd suggest zapping the Ixi, but you're not obligated to use your Lab just because you have one. If you like your pets the way they are, you can just stop zapping for a while. I stopped using the Lab on my main a long time ago, except for occasional bouts of zapping my blue Eyrie for stats.

It just seems like a total waste of money to me. ><

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You could always check morphing potion prices and zap one of the pets until you're happy with its stats and then morph and paint it. Who knows, you might get a color and pet you're more happy with than whatever pet you zap started out as.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:04 pm 

Nefasturris wrote:
You could always check morphing potion prices and zap one of the pets until you're happy with its stats and then morph and paint it. Who knows, you might get a color and pet you're more happy with than whatever pet you zap started out as.

Uh, yeah.

My sum total of gold is i'm poor enough to feed at the soup kitchen. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wrong Paradise wrote:
Uh, yeah.

Same here, which is why I said lab until you like the stats.

The way the lab works, by the time you get stats you like, you could probably buy a paint brush from the Hidden Tower :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

If you've got all you wanted from the lab, then, there is no point labbing on just for the sake of it. If you are happy with it, keep it. It's not a waste becasue you've got what you wanted out of it.

I would personally, though, transfer a pet to a side account. Then, you get to keep everything you want.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:42 pm 

Nefasturris wrote:
Wrong Paradise wrote:
Uh, yeah.

Same here, which is why I said lab until you like the stats.

The way the lab works, by the time you get stats you like, you could probably buy a paint brush from the Hidden Tower :lol:

I'd have to get that all on random events :P

Pixa wrote:
If you've got all you wanted from the lab, then, there is no point labbing on just for the sake of it. If you are happy with it, keep it. It's not a waste becasue you've got what you wanted out of it.

I would personally, though, transfer a pet to a side account. Then, you get to keep everything you want.

But what if i lose the pet? That's my biggest fear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wrong Paradise wrote:
bgryph wrote:

:shrug: Well, when I semi-retired my lab I'd gotten two Darigan pets from it (one of which I plan to repaint eventually, but the other is a keeper) and a ton of stats, so it had long since paid for itself.

However, I'm not sure it really matters. The cost of buying the lab is a sunk cost either way: you're not getting the money back. The question is, what will make you happier in the future? If you like your pets now and don't think you'll like them as much if you zap them, then the choice is between 500k lab + pets you're happier with and 500k lab + pets you're less happy with. May as well go with the option that makes you happy, as the 500k is the same for both options.

Anyway, you don't have to decide once and for all to never use the lab again. You can also just stop for a while and start again when you've decided or if you're ready for a change. I still occasionally use the lab on my main for training, for example.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:30 pm 

bgryph wrote:
Wrong Paradise wrote:
bgryph wrote:

:shrug: Well, when I semi-retired my lab I'd gotten two Darigan pets from it (one of which I plan to repaint eventually, but the other is a keeper) and a ton of stats, so it had long since paid for itself.

However, I'm not sure it really matters. The cost of buying the lab is a sunk cost either way: you're not getting the money back. The question is, what will make you happier in the future? If you like your pets now and don't think you'll like them as much if you zap them, then the choice is between 500k lab + pets you're happier with and 500k lab + pets you're less happy with. May as well go with the option that makes you happy, as the 500k is the same for both options.

Anyway, you don't have to decide once and for all to never use the lab again. You can also just stop for a while and start again when you've decided or if you're ready for a change. I still occasionally use the lab on my main for training, for example.

Thank you ^_^

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]