Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: E-mail message is not going through to earthlink
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:53 pm 

A message sent to (my email adress) was not delivered right away. The message from the other server is '451 Timeout waiting for response (initialize)'. We will keep trying to deliver the message.

I have read a few posts on this on the boards but has anyone found a real way to solve this problem and its not for a new account it is for my main account of 36 months

A message sent to you at (my email Address) was not delivered. The message from the other server is 'Message can't be delivered after 24 hours of trying'. Check http://www.neopets.com/faq.phtml to find out what you can do to fix the problem.

I have been having this problem for a week now and if i count my 2 other sides it has 3 months of trying

the weird thing is i have recieved hundreds of emails about my pets checking out of the neolodge and reiceved my passwords and ect

can anyone please give me an idea of what to do about this and yes i have filled out the lost password form 6 diffrent times in the last 3 months and still i have yet to hear a word on this matter from TNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I actually tried to recently sign up my account using Earthlink and it turned me down alerting me that it had already been used 4 times. Because this was the first time I had signed up on my new ISP's email address, I knew it was false. I even tried the "forgot username" thing on the login page and entered my email, and it told me the email was not in the database.

I tried signing up again using a gmail account I created with the same name of my earthlink's, and it worked fine and dandy. Kind of peculiar.

I think it's just Earthlink. ):

Quote:
Image How come in the TCG: Darkest Faerie edition there's a Yellow Gallion, but no such option to paint your Gallion this colour exists?.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:59 pm 

the horrible thing about that is the lame brains at earthlink are trying to blame neopets which I can't believe it could be neopets problem so I am sure it is there which is sooo sad earthlink is always ready to pass the buck instead of hiring people that actually know what they are doing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

My ISP blocked the email a few times. Then I got a flood of 30 registration emails in a hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:14 pm 

well here i am 2 days later and a week of dealing with earthlink and someone finally offered to file a complaint on the server level crosses fingers to see what happens next oi I sure hope this works sadly neo is a daily part of my life and I miss being able to play on my main account

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ugh, I feel your frustration. I went through this with AOL. Apparently, some people were sending neo emails (like the ones for the real life merchandise) to their spam boxes. When AOL gets enough of these, they look at them as a kind of report and stopped sending any and all emails from neo to AOL users. Of course, they did this with some other legitimate sites and wouldn't back down, even when the sites contacted them. One ver helpful forum ended up blocking people from registering if they had AOL and if you'd already signed up, you had to re-register using a different email.

So, I finally after I don't even know how many years gave up on AOL.

I do know that certain emails just won't work with neo - anything .rr.com and I think? there may be another, that's on one of their pages. Don't know why.

Once you are able to get your password, I'd suggest getting something like gmail (I have spare invites if you're interested). It's pretty secure from what I can tell and I've had no problems getting all my emails.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:58 am 

oh that would be great if you have a spare invite i would surely appreciate one thank you for the offer and yeah i hope soon this will be resolved gosh it really stinks to have to tell my problem over and over to a darn tech that still doesn't quite understand what i am saying rotf oh well crosses fingers and prays by monday this is fixed and switches carriers for email

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:23 am 

yeah problem has been solved earthlink finally fixed what ever was that was wrong and are still not taking the blame but what ever they did they fixed my problem now switches email carriers :D yeah dances around and throws confettii

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]