Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Glitching
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anyone else getting glitches? I tried to withdraw about 4k from my till, it withdrew, yet the 4k was still IN the till. Then I went to deposit the 4k I took out into the bank, and it didn't go in, yet disappeared. Went back to the till, and it was 0 also. So I lost 4k, 8k if you're counting the "extra."
Just warning, be careful. :/ Or maybe I was just the "lucky" one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

:hug: ya, check this thread for more success stories http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22458

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:48 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I saw this on the BD chat, someone posted a topic asking what people had in their shop till. The person said that for whatever reason, the np in the till had doubled. Now they didn't say if they withdrew the np, tried to put it in the bank or even go rs. Just that they had all this extra np.

I went to my till and the amount was correct. I know how much was in there because I'd withdrawn just a couple hours ago to buy more training codestones. But until things are settled, I'm not touching my shop till.

I am sorry you lost your 4k :( Every np counts!

Things have just been way too glitchy lately.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Whoa, I skimmed the front page and didn't see anything, how the hell did I miss a 7 page thread? Apologies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:07 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The trading post is really bad.

ppl are getting different items to the ones they offered on, someone on the boards got sludge instead of the maps they bid on.

I tried to accept a trade, and it told me my Lot didnt exist..

on the boards ppl are talking about the things they have lost ...

Im staying out of there and doing nothing on the site... Last year I lost so much with the BDay SDB glitch, I certainly dont want to make it 2 times in a row... grrrr

SS:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Oh gosh, the SDB glitch last year was around this time wasn't it? I lost out on that one myself. Not the amount some people did by any means, but I think it's all relative.

Maybe what Neo should do on their birthday is just put a pause on whatever else is going on for the day and just concentrate on the birthday stuff -- the sidebar, adding extra REs, not that I saw anything except a "dragon" flying to Mystery Island and Adee with her badges (we don't need no stinkin' badges).

I mean even the Academy was unreachable last night! So adding the extra plot stuff and the new BD challenger when the site's been glitchy for, what, about a week now? might not have been the best decision.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

even the faerie quests are glitchy. I got a random event saying I had a faerie quest. I went and took the item out of my deposit box, and went to the quest page. Yet, it said that I didnt have a quest, and I could visit the shop wizard and all. 30 min later, while trying to buy an item, the faerie quest reappeared when I tried to use the shop wizard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
It may have been the game I was playing (a sponsor game), but it seems that some games are gltiching with the number of plays done (therefore giving you an unlimited payout.)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

yep i posted about htat in the other thread and sent a bug report in so i dont get frozen for not realizing it

"What are you so mad about, Niki? You're the one who wanted to be locked up." Jessica, Distractions
"Oh we're a lot of things Niki, but we're not crazy." Jessica, Better Halves
Niki's Chronicles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:06 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

So am I the only one who is STILL bothered by slowness and glitches of neopets? It seems especially the server images.neopets.com is very often giving time outs causing pages not to load. And it's been this way since the birthday :-S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:15 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Zenial wrote:
So am I the only one who is STILL bothered by slowness and glitches of neopets? It seems especially the server images.neopets.com is very often giving time outs causing pages not to load. And it's been this way since the birthday :-S

Ive gotten a lot of red x's and pages/images only loading halfway or blank recently, but Ive just blamed that on my computer.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]