Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nov 17 news is out go check.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:56 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*Tomos has been added to our How To Draw section.

*Chasing_my_shadow has nabbed today's Site Spotlight award with their rather bizarre carrot themed page.

*There are some new Neopets themed pictures for you to look at in the Art Gallery.

*Congratulations chenxlee! Your adventure - The House of Thade has just won the latest Neoadventure Spotlight award.
It was a dark and stormy night ... but then isn't that always the case in the Haunted Woods? No matter, tonight was particularly dark and especially stormy. If someone had been outside they would have made a comment like "Golly, it sure is dark and stormy." But no one was silly enough to be outside on this night.

No one but you, that is.

*A rather seasonal sponsor game has just been released - Arthur & Buster's Thanksgiving Spectacular: Food Fight!!!

*Be sure to check out these Lost Desert themed Poems.

*This week's PPL award has been given to the Trunkard. Well done Trunky, Snuffles, Pnutz, Mickey, GOAT, Ollie and all the others.

*A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Attack of the Marblemen. 3,036 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 659 NP each.

*Gangees can be painted Black, Starry, White and Robot at the Petpet Puddle.

*Crystal_kaykay has just earned themselves a Pirate Cave Of The Week trophy thanks to their level - RUN!!!.

*We had some awesome cakes sent in for our last Random Contest :) The winners have been announced and a new contest has begun.

*JubJub fans will be pleased to learn there is a Tyrannian JubJub plushies on sale in the Toy Shop.

*Can you beat Barry the Shoyru from Attack of the Marblemen fame in this week's Better Than You?

(Check out my account)(Set made by me)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Squee! I won my second PPL tonight. Gaius the trunkard is number 51 and earned me a bronze trophy. I suppose it could have been silver if I hadn't put him with another pet. I'm surprised there aren't even 100 attached in all of Neopia. I know of at least 4 other people with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congrats Huggles :)

Well, another random contest, another entry ... and nothing again. I officially give up even trying anymore.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:56 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Trunkards?

o_O You learn something new every day, I guess.

glorious set by neko.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]