Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Illusen & Jhudora 2 quests in 12 hours
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

There's a sortof punishment for those who want to finnish a quest for Illusen when just completed one for Jhudora. I suspect the other way around is also true, but have not confirmed. You could open 2 windows. One w/Jhudora open one with Illusen. You tell Jhudora you accept her quest, then complete it. Then you click you accept Illusen's quest as well. That page is then redirected to "i cannot believe you did one of Jhudora's quests". I could not see what Illusen wanted nor tell her i got it. When i refreshed the Jhudora page she said "i cannot believe you did one of Illusen's quests". I stopped w/both and hoped the best (no reset). Yesterday i was not online. Today i checked my Illusen quest page and it said nothing about my current quest level. I had to start all over. I did this test just for research purposes (was level 13 w/Illusen).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]