Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Neohome glitch? Items disappear
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:05 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Earlier today, I purchased and added a new staircase to my neohome, only to find the item gone from inventory, but not present in my neohome. I filed a bug report. Other users told me that some of the stairs had not been "worked out" correctly by TNT for display inside a neohome and that they would most likely appear later.

Just now, I added 6 or 7 stone chairs, 4 hewn stone chairs, an icy table, a hanging house plant and 4 wiggling seaweed plants - all disappeared from inventory, as they should. Only the hanging house plant actually appeared in my neohome. Of course, I filed another bug report.

It might be a good idea to avoid adding anything expensive to your neohomes, at least for now.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Neohomes have always made me nervous. When they first came out I went crazy and built around 50 rooms, then I stopped playing for about six months since I got busy with school--blah to Organic Chemistry. When I came back, I only had 18 rooms. Ahh! I think I lost millions there. Never filed a report though *shifts eyes* because I didn't want an automated response (which I knew I'd get cuz I worked for TNT for a while and knew the chances of that happening).

ANYHOO...that was my semi-bitter rant...

More on topic--I have had an item or two disappear from my Neohome since then. Luckily they weren't too valuable (I think they were plants) :(

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:53 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Gosh - that's a lot of rooms to go missing! :o

It's still happening to me. I've tried adding one item at a time, and different rooms. They are just disappearing. Still wondering if it's just me, though. o_O

Edit: I now have a few of the chairs showing up on the remove items page. But still nothing in the room.

Also, a few others are reporting the same thing (3 so far.)

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I just purchased a Stone Chair to test it out since you said you lost 6 of them and it appeared in the room. Is your NeoHome large? Just asking cuz I've had items appear in a different room than I originally intended. Quite puzzling. o_O Good luck!

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:17 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well, I have 32 rooms... I'm quite sure I didn't click the wrong room though. The items (most of them) are showing up on the "remove items" page now, just not in the room itself.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one! I had a spooky window in my Neohome dissapear last night. I took it out and put it in again - it still didn't show up. No broken image, just nothing. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thanks for the remove items suggestion. Yesterday I put a Slime Covered Window in my neohome and it disappeared. I thought it was gone for good, but I just found it under remove items. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:29 pm 

For an explanation and some help about what's going on with neohomes the last couple of days, go to
http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?sel ... g=Aelfrich

Sorry, the direct link to the information is http://petpages.neopets.com/~Aelfrich

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

marccaty wrote:
For an explanation and some help about what's going on with neohomes the last couple of days, go to

Sorry, the direct link to the information is http://petpages.neopets.com/~Aelfrich

Wow, that is quite helpful information on that page. I highly recomment a read through for anyone who is having neohome problems. Thanks, marccaty. I will pass this info on to my guild.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:29 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

marccaty wrote:

Thanks for posting this. It's nice to know I'm not entirely alone in my misery. :P
I got the icy table to show up instead of the hanging house plant, using the steps suggested on that page, but still can't get more than that.
I had no idea they were working on the depth. I didn't have any problems with it before this stupid glitch. :x

Edit: My missing items suddenly appeared. I am now able to add items normally as well. Woot! I think it might be over....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]