Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: new news oct 12
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

12th October

To start off today's random Starry theme, the long-awaited Starry Petpet Paint Brush has just been released!

Congratulations are in order for the winner of the latest Petpet Spotlight - Luath the Spardel!

These 6 Petpets are the first to be available in the new Starry colour (not counting the Starry Wuzzle, of course). ;)

_atlantia_ is the latest Gallery Spotlight winner with her gallery - Stars.

A very fancy new Starry Tiled Background is now available for all your desktop needs.

Jetsam day is fast approaching. If you have any Jetsam-themed spotlight entries, now is the time to enter before it's too late!
If your pet is one with an appetite, these delicious Starry foods have just gone on sale in the Food Shop.

The latest User Lookup of the Week award goes to millywoo for her rather starry presentation.
It looks as though something has gone horribly awry at the Cooking Pot in the latest Caption Contest.

There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was the Albert the Kacheek Neopedia Image. 406 people guessed the answer correctly, earning 4,927 NP each.
Try these new Glow-in-the-dark items to give your Neohome that "Out of this world" look. They've just gone on sale at Kreludan Homes.

Jcat44 should be commended for his Meridell Castle Spotlight winning level - FreeFall.
Last but not least, this Starry Acara might just brighten your night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That little babaa looks like it should be jumping over dream fences. :)

What are these?

ImageImageImageImage

Are they lights? Are they for the floor? Are they for the wall? What do they look like in the neohome? I have no idea, but I think I may need some. <3

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I remember having some of those in my bedroom when I was little. Not sure how they fit into a neohome (seeing as they are supposed to go on the ceiling) but I'm sure they'll work just as well on a wall :)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Jetsam day is fast approaching. If you have any Jetsam-themed spotlight entries, now is the time to enter before it's too late!

How rude! TNT has forgotten Bori day mentioning to get stuff in and they even didn't make Bori day art gallery images a choice. TNT is anti-bori, I say! ANTI-BORI! O_O
I think I shall be crying tomarrow. ;_;

Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Armi wrote:
Quote:

How rude! TNT has forgotten Bori day mentioning to get stuff in and they even didn't make Bori day art gallery images a choice. TNT is anti-bori, I say! ANTI-BORI! O_O
I think I shall be crying tomarrow. ;_;

But they can't be that anti-Bori if they swamped the Bori with so many colors in its short lifetime so far.... I mean it's pretty much up there with any regular pet.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

True, TNT spammed up more Bori colors then any pet in such a short time...and Bori actually look good in their colors. XD Fine, they're not that anti-bori, still...no hinting of Bori day coming and no option for it on Art Gallery. ;_;
I want Bori Day AG images for tomarrow. I also want Bori weapons,but that I can afford to lose on. *plays with Bori bow*

Anyways...I hope now Droolik will have colors. I really like Droolik like how I love Zomutt.

Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

It looks... wierd. The eye makes it look strange.

The Babaa is drifting off too...

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jasujo wrote:

That little babaa looks like it should be jumping over dream fences. :)

What are these?

ImageImageImageImage

Are they lights? Are they for the floor? Are they for the wall? What do they look like in the neohome? I have no idea, but I think I may need some. <3

They are based on those little glow-in-the-dark plastic shapes you used to be able to get (don't know if you still can?) - sticky-backed plastic things that you stick on the wall/ceiling or whatever, and they glow green for a while after you turn the lights off. I used to have some when I was younger, they were pretty cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

i think there should have been a new avatar, i mean a glow avie for those stickers would've been kewl, or a starry petpet avie would've been pretty nifty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

sparkygoesforth wrote:
Jasujo wrote:
What are these?

ImageImageImageImage

They are based on those little glow-in-the-dark plastic shapes you used to be able to get (don't know if you still can?) - sticky-backed plastic things that you stick on the wall/ceiling or whatever, and they glow green for a while after you turn the lights off. I used to have some when I was younger, they were pretty cool.

I remember having those too. :)

Is it just me, or does that Meepit look like it has fangs? :o

Secret Santa Set! :D

My DeviantArt Account
Shakespeare Wiki

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]