Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: No stock for auto-refreshing?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:49 am 

Here's what happened. Three times within the past week, I got Sneezles. That's 3 times $5k+ spent in a week. I got tired fast of giving in to the drug pushers who prey on people's devotion to their pets by jacking up their prices to almost 800% (but that's another subject), so I decide to get some of the medication from the source. I go to the pharmacy and set my browser to auto-refresh. After a while, the shopkeeper just keeps returning the "out of stock" message, but, at the same time, other people I know can see plenty of stock of stock in the shop. Anyone else ever notice that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Perhaps you got restock banned?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

1. Auto-refreshers are banned on Neopets.com and can get you frozen if you are caught with one.

2. You're restock banned. Refreshing too many times in a set time limit will end up in you being banned from all Neopets shops. The limit used to be 3 times in 5 seconds, but that was over a year ago so has probably changed (or the info was just wrong XP). In a week or so, you'll be able to purchase from main shops

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:14 am 

I can refresh more quickly by pressing the F5 key manually. I don't really see how letting the browser do it is an advantage. And, for the record, I do not refresh three times in 5 seconds, though I can do so easily by pressing F5 in rapid succession.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

This is why you go to the healing faerie. She helps quite quickly, even if it means your pet will be a little sick for a while longer than if you got the medicine, until she can help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Most shops are hard to find having any items for sale. Try between 2am and 6 am NST.... but then if you are waiting that long, visit the healing springs. Medications are definately not required in Neopia.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You aren't allowed to have auto refreshers, period. Which means there will be no discussion of them here. Topic closed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]