Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Interesting wheel, I'd say.

The very first day it came out, I got a Mazzew. However, I'm not really sure whether or not I really landed on the Mazzew space. It had sent me to the Lair of the Beast, but after checking my inventory, I found a Mazzew. :?

Besides that, nothing much. I've gotten that Kacheekers Plushie and some other item once and the rock one the rest of the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

tips for spinning the wheel without wasting time waiting:

Open the wheel page in a new browser window (or tab, if you're using one that supports tabs) then click it. Then ignore that window for at least 2 hours while you go do something else, use other windows to surf or play neopets, just don't close that one. Or, spin before sleeping then collect your prize when you wake up - turn the sound down if the clicking (or beast noise) will bother anyone.

The time you spin will get gradually later each day, so sometimes you'll have to miss a day to stay on schedule - to me, remembering when I can spin is the irrititing part.

I've got only about 15,000 worth of stuff to sell so far (plushies, furniture, etc.) and an avatar, and a couple faerie ability increases so far. Several beast, lottery, and rock spins.

What would Honor do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

any high rarity item that goes into any wheel just got the shaft in terms of value..sometimes i just hope TNT stop doing this (putting high rarity item as prizes in "lucky draws" that millions do per day). mths ago, i bought some raptrahant legs on the cheap after it was given out as a better than you prize. its prize was steadily rising till this wheel happens... :evil: ah well..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:08 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

the best thing i got was a lottery ticket and the avatar (on my second spin :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:24 am 

I dont like the wheel... the only thing i've gotten is the beast and I always seem to accidently close the window...

I bet you can't guess who I am...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2