Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: sr_bframe.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

anjuna wrote:
Does anyone know what "bframe" might refer to in this instance?

bframe is the image for where you're standing. Were you on the square?

Or were there two of those images?

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Well, I guess forcing the crystal into the machines isn't much of an idea. If there was an item like a band saw or etching tools, we could have a lot of fun with the crystal. Need a one of the kind coin for your album? Carve up the Useless Crystal into a wonder. Want some sort of fancy, shiny charm? Get out some ecthing acid and make jewels even Fyora would be jealous of. Sell the Useless Crystal to your Nekomid crazy friend after cutting it to size and giving it a nice paint job, then go back to the fore-chef and repeat. Easy way to get XM NP for your new paint brush. And my personal favorite, string some line through one of the holes, take it to Maraqua and you have a world class lure. Great for avatar collecting.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject: Re: sr_bframe.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

pipsqueeek wrote:
bframe is the image for where you're standing. Were you on the square?

Or were there two of those images?

DUR me, thank you. I see that now, BUT the image for the square on the 1st floor that changes from wall to floor to "no image" is also labelled that.

EDIT: Does that mean it is somehow "linked to" or "knows where I am" at any given time? I don't get it. :P

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:31 am 

anjuna wrote:
Jojoneo: Also, think about Word Pyramid. It is NOT on the map, but also NOT disappeared. I believe it is in the "alternate dimension" (that I suspect, at plot end will be a new Sahkmet with Qasala added as a new land)?

There is suppose to be a new land released...i was watching a spot on gamestore.com about the darkest faerie, which is out nov 15th, and he said something about a new land being released on the site about the sametime the game was out....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
megaggie2002 wrote:
anjuna wrote:
Jojoneo: Also, think about Word Pyramid. It is NOT on the map, but also NOT disappeared. I believe it is in the "alternate dimension" (that I suspect, at plot end will be a new Sahkmet with Qasala added as a new land)?

There is suppose to be a new land released...i was watching a spot on gamestore.com about the darkest faerie, which is out nov 15th, and he said something about a new land being released on the site about the sametime the game was out....

Talador/Altador and the Darkest Faerie aren't connected to the Lost Desert at all.... that's a seperate plot altogether (are we even going to finish this before they start on that plot?) :P

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Runevalkyrie wrote:
Talador/Altador and the Darkest Faerie aren't connected to the Lost Desert at all.... that's a seperate plot altogether (are we even going to finish this before they start on that plot?) :P

Do we even need a plot right off the bat for a new land? Why not give it time to established before throwing us into it? The game doesn't even come out for a couple more weeks so we have time to hopefully finish this plot first. It would be great if we could finish this plot before something major, new happens.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Even if that weird spot near the 1st floor staircase *isn't* a glitch, there is nothing for us to do except stroll down secret stairs and read scrolls.

This is not an ultra-super-hard plot, it is a tedious super-not-so-happy-not-so-fun plot. I hope they fix it if it is a coding mistake, or give us a clue, or someone finds something before long. I might abandon this plot if it doesn't keep my interest (hear that TNT?!). *shakes fist* :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:08 am 

Possible other theories?
-Give it to the Ruki in the Gift Shop somehow
-Read the scrolls in the order you see on the Ruki's gift shop desk thing
-Dunno?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

This is getting frustrating! We have the crystal. We have access to the repository. We can read scrolls. We have theories. But we don't have any answer. Arg! What makes this the worst, many of us have work, school, and homework so we can't nail theories home or dead. I sure hope the fix the assumed glitch or throw a clue our way soon.

PS: To anjuna: Don't quit. We need someone to help post theories and keep us in check.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
This is getting frustrating! ... PS: To anjuna: Don't quit. We need someone to help post theories and keep us in check.

:hug: I agree, and I am keeping on keeping on ;) by at least checking every square block of the basement (and then the 1st floor) if no one else has found anything. 1/2 the basement is done, nothing so far; I will of course post if I find anything unusual. But I do think if it is NOT a programming glitch, then there *might* be a secret stair OR secret block (like on the 5th) on either the basement or 1st floor. Going by (sort of) logic that from the top down, we can access secret passages only amongst the 2nd to 5th floors.

And, thanks so much for your encouragement! (I hereby vow not to post redundent theories -- lol.) 0:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I am so tired from all the checking, checking, and rechecking.... Image

The thing with TNT is that you can check something, and it can not be active yet, and then they activate it, so everyone misses it because they already checked that area.

The thing with this plot is that the momentum starts up and goes full force and then!.....stops dead.

But TNT is great! TNT is wonderful! I love TNT!!! Image

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Elric wrote:
But TNT is great! TNT is wonderful! I love TNT!!! Image

They are great, I agree. Mighty powerful, too, to keep us all so mind-controlled. What they don't realize is, that if they don't fix this soon, or give the elitests (PPTers) ;) a hint, then they are going to lo$e on clickie$.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Elric wrote:
The thing with this plot is that the momentum starts up and goes full force and then!.....stops dead.

The tricky thing about momentum is the energy component. Since relativistic physics defines total enery as: E^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2, we have to assume that all the energy/momentum gets changed into mass. Plugging in wave-particle duality (E = hf = hc/λ), we get (hc/λ)^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2. With no momentum, all our energy becomes more mass and smaller wavelength (since everything else is constant). That also means we change color since smaller wavelengths means a nice blue shift. Since we can still see our bodies (I know at least I can), that just means we get bluer, indigoer and purpler, but not too much UV. Ah! The physics behind all of this is amazing.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Skynetmain wrote:
Elric wrote:

The tricky thing about momentum is the energy component. Since relativistic physics defines total enery as: E^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2, we have to assume that all the energy/momentum gets changed into mass. Plugging in wave-particle duality (E = hf = hc/λ), we get (hc/λ)^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2. With no momentum, all our energy becomes more mass and smaller wavelength (since everything else is constant). That also means we change color since smaller wavelengths means a nice blue shift. Since we can still see our bodies (I know at least I can), that just means we get bluer, indigoer and purpler, but not too much UV. Ah! The physics behind all of this is amazing.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Elric wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:
Elric wrote:

<Big physics argument>

Basically, it is how energy and momentum relate. What I left off are the intagibles: sound, heat, etc. Our lost momentum could get translated into heat or sound. Since we all give a frustrated yell once nothing happens, that changes our momentum energy into sound. It is usually easier to discount the intangibles for straight energy conservation. In practice, the intagibles play a bigger part than mentioned. Don't worry if you don't get it, Elric. (Al)chemists don't have to know as much real science as physicists.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next