Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Have we gotten confirmation that any of the few scamanders floating around came from the money tree? At which, I'm banned by the way. I signed on my daughter's name and have no problem snatching em up. HOlding them is another story! You think we need to wear gloves? Or maybe a sticky hand?? LOL Anyway, if I try under my name I get the same "pondering" message over and over. So you can get money tree banned.

Post subject: Re: Today we finish, I hope.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
anjuna wrote:
jojoneo wrote:
My prediction is the repository is full up at 9:00 NST... Let's see!

Well, I hate to bring my older suggestion up that was beaten down with a stick so badly BUT I tend to agree on your mark, or around that since:

Ahem, as per the last Lenny Conundrum, analagous to furniture-making from a block, the answer in hours is 139 hours is about 5.791666 days, and that is about where we should be done tonite (NST) according to that.

According to Milfred's first post Re: Furniture moving @ Fri Oct 07, 2005 20:28 (NST) it adds up to almost that.

EDIT:: Oops, I did my math wrong (figures) but anyone can correct me (as per hours on the first day). So maybe the LC is nothing after all. :oops:

I'm big math (see my matrix of derivatives to figure when the furniture will end). I will love to see your math work right! According to your guess, we will be done after 5d 19h. If we discount the five days, we'll ve done at 1900 NST, but we can always adjust the time accordingly.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

there is no room in the basement!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject: Re: Today we finish, I hope.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Apologies for taking so long to fix :

I hope you're right but I still can't help thinking of the last Lenny Conundrum, analagous to furniture-making from a block being carved "infinitely." The answer, assuming hours, is:

139 hours = about 5.791666 days

According to Milfred's first post Re: Furniture moving @ Fri Oct 07, 2005 20:28 (NST) it adds like this so far:

Oct 7 = 3.5 (approximate)

Oct 8,9,10,11 = 96 hours

Oct 12 = 18 (almost; so far)

Total = 117.5 hours approximately (and we appear to be almost done)

If not tonite, then tomorrow (at approx. 3:30 PM NST tomorrow)?

Edit:
jojoneo wrote:
Anyway, if I try under my name I get the same "pondering" message over and over. So you can get money tree banned.

You got banned from the Money Tree? Woah, how does that happen? :o

JasEdit: Do not double post. If you were the last to post and you want to add more, please use the "edit" button in the top right of each of your posts. Thank you. :)

Last edited by anjuna on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

hey everyone...I just got onto neopets for the first time today and I am wondering what everyone is saying when they talk about the scamanders...where are people finding them? Im a little lost so if someone could just point me in the right direction that would be faaaaaaaaaaaabulous!

-mexxer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:10 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

jojoneo wrote:
Have we gotten confirmation that any of the few scamanders floating around came from the money tree? At which, I'm banned by the way. I signed on my daughter's name and have no problem snatching em up. HOlding them is another story! You think we need to wear gloves? Or maybe a sticky hand?? LOL Anyway, if I try under my name I get the same "pondering" message over and over. So you can get money tree banned.

The scamanders in the shops are all priced over 99,999 nps, so they have been there for at least a few weeks.

Post subject: shopping for scamanders
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

WockyChocky wrote:
The scamanders in the shops are all priced over 99,999 nps, so they have been there for at least a few weeks.

I went to the trading post, asked 3 people, 1 responded they wanted 1-1.2 million NP.

Which shop(s) are the Scamanders in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:15 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

mexxer wrote:
hey everyone...I just got onto neopets for the first time today and I am wondering what everyone is saying when they talk about the scamanders...where are people finding them? Im a little lost so if someone could just point me in the right direction that would be faaaaaaaaaaaabulous!

to quote myself....i now realize where all these scamanders are coming from....they are all at the money tree....ah haha! i see it now. im sure you have already found this out but i checked the user "Scamander-in-chief" and its says that no such user with that name exists.....but you guys probably already checked that.

-mexxer

Post subject: Re: shopping for scamanders
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:16 am 

anjuna wrote:
WockyChocky wrote:

They aren't in shops, except on the Shop Wizard, they are in fact at the money tree. The Scamanders are being donated by Scamander-in-chief, but upon clicking them you get a message saying that the scamander just barely slipped through your fingers!!! Its really quite annoying, but o well... :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

anjuna wrote:
WockyChocky wrote:

I went to the trading post, asked 3 people, 1 responded they wanted 1-1.2 million NP.

Which shop(s) are the Scamanders in?

chacheng83 has 3 listed
cyberpunk289 has 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:19 am 

Just noticed this. If you refresh on scamander_in_chief's user page, the saying after Last Spotted: will change.

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like it does that for all Neopets mods/monitors/whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

freddyflinstone wrote:
chacheng83 has 3 listed
cyberpunk289 has 1

Thanks to lordbrian1 as well, I should have mentioned I can't use the Shop Wizard until I find "Blueberry Techo Pop" for the Queen Faerie. :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

anjuna wrote:
freddyflinstone wrote:
chacheng83 has 3 listed
cyberpunk289 has 1

Thanks to lordbrian1 as well, I should have mentioned I can't use the Shop Wizard until I find "Blueberry Techo Pop" for the Queen Faerie. :P

u lucky 1 in me shoppe
http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=samniann

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Good evening everyone!

What's all this mention of scamanders? Was there a scamander invasion in the repository?

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elric wrote:
Good evening everyone!

What's all this mention of scamanders? Was there a scamander invasion in the repository?

check the money tree

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next