Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

everconfused wrote:
m ann, I'm wondering if that scroll is one of the random event scrolls -- which there don't seem to have been too many of. Did you try searching that one in the shop wizard for galleries? That's the only thing I can think of, either that or it's an unreleased (but for some odd reason searchable) item.

Thanks for the clarification on Grarrls. I didn't know different pets had such different attributes (regarding what they can do on/in the site). I certainly hope that there is not one particular user or one particular species that has to "move" to advance the plot, in that case (as I admit I somehow suspected TNT might try to do at some point, considering users had to get together in groups of five to move blocks).

On the scroll mention, I had searched much before, both in the side bar, the Shop Wizard and Sarah the "Help" Zaphara whom is usually no help; btu I gather in plots she can sometimes offer valuable clues.

I didn't notice any OTHER scrolls matching the ones in the Repository, so m_ann might in fact be on to something. Perhaps we should contemplate?

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

everconfused wrote:
m ann, I'm wondering if that scroll is one of the random event scrolls -- which there don't seem to have been too many of. Did you try searching that one in the shop wizard for galleries? That's the only thing I can think of, either that or it's an unreleased (but for some odd reason searchable) item.

Yup...That is indeed one of the random event scrolls. I haven't heard any updates about them in a long time but from what I can remember, we don't know of anyone who actually owns the AHN scroll.

Elric wrote:
BTW, stinky, love the set! ^_^

Thanks! FMA is awesome so I couldn't resist (plus I was getting tired of my vacana set). :)

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Elric wrote:
Image I leave for a few hours and come back to find everyone TRYING to get rid of their crystals?!

BTW, stinky, love the set! ^_^

I felt the same way this afternoon. I've been thinking that this ain't a glitch anymore. Sorta wished it was so that all our actions would be in vain. Sorry to everyone that worked hard, but I like the simple answer the best. Oh well. Back to the drawing board. Too bad none of us are 4D or we could totally mess with this stuff.

I agree about the set too. Too bad all of you don't do Eva sets, or if you do, you don't use them anymore. Sigh.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:52 am 

I have the Desert Book Shop bookmarked on my Favorites list, and it comes up with the message

"Sutek's Scrolls
The Wisdom of the Ancients is contained upon these scrolls!
Click here to leave the shop.

Oh no!
There's nothing here! Whatever you were looking for seems to have vanished with the rest of Sakhmet City!"

The "The Joy of Burnt Desert Food" scroll isn't showing up in any Galleries that I can find.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:54 am 

Could points of light be colors of the rainbow, and you have to click ahn scrolls in order starting with green, i could be way off base here though

Edit: If you look up that scroll it says "Here you can navigate by points of light.", i figure it might be some kind of clue. It has a green ahn on it and it says the price is zero. I think it just looks a little suspicious.

Last edited by knoxmaddog on Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

clovrchild: What is at Basement row32col5, and row32col6? I scoured the whole thing square by square last night and didn't find a thing.

knoxmaddog: How are you suggesting we use the scroll to navigate?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

duke_of_mildew - he has Decorating With Sand - Winter Quarterly in his gallery

buffoonery - she isn't displaying hers though she found, Edible Desert Foliage Vol 9 (Kar)

da_evil_piggies - he has History of the Sakhmet Dynasty Vol. 3 in his gallery

lyle_lanley - he has Desert Tent Zoning Regulations, but isn't diplaying it anymore...

There...I've posted these before, though I am guessing not all of you saw them...so far that is all I know of the random event scrolls that have been found...I don't think Ahn was yet, though I'm not sure...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't know if the description of the scrolls are gonna play another role in the plot (hey, anything's possible at this point) but there was a post in split 24 discussing them--it's also linked in the first post. Might be helpful or not. :)

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:02 am 

knoxmaddog wrote:
Could points of light be colors of the rainbow, and you have to click ahn scrolls in order starting with green, i could be way off base here though

the points of light is the light that been on the statue!
and if you look and the part that nabile and tomos are falling in the tombs there is a scamander near them who is falling too
there are too many stuff we think that could be releted but we still cant find answers!
i feel like im going to die... 0:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

knoxmaddog wrote:

Edit: If you look up that scroll it says "Here you can navigate by points of light.", i figure it might be some kind of clue. It has a green ahn on it and it says the price is zero. I think it just looks a little suspicious.

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=447262#447262

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Neodigit7 wrote:
duke_of_mildew - he has Decorating With Sand - Winter Quarterly in his gallery

buffoonery - she isn't displaying hers though she found, Edible Desert Foliage Vol 9 (Kar)

da_evil_piggies - he has History of the Sakhmet Dynasty Vol. 3 in his gallery

lyle_lanley - he has Desert Tent Zoning Regulations, but isn't diplaying it anymore...

There...I've posted these before, though I am guessing not all of you saw them...so far that is all I know of the random event scrolls that have been found...I don't think Ahn was yet, though I'm not sure...

Yeah, see that is my point too. I found all those too, and thought maybe the last was most signifigant, but at the time did not note (no, I realize was not available to check THEN since Scroll Repository was not STOCKED). So maybe this scroll is signifigant, or we should look upon these lines? Now that they seem to be available for information (I had not seen these before, and I refresh just as much as about anyone else, on average.) If the scroll color and symbol matches, is that enough tho?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

anjuna wrote:
clovrchild: What is at Basement row32col5, and row32col6? I scoured the whole thing square by square last night and didn't find a thing.

knoxmaddog: How are you suggesting we use the scroll to navigate?

nothing. but that's sort of my point...
I was looking at maps of the repository from after the furnature was placed, but before the scrolls were put on the racks, and I noticed that the room areas on the maps that didn't have scroll racks ended up as the locations for the secret stairways.

looking at the map for the basement (which doesn't seem to have changed at all from what I can tell) the only little spot that contains no scroll racks is the square I mentioned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:10 am 

sorry if this has been addressed before...

but is there any actual way to get to the "secret" staircases? i just went through the repository, and although i can see these new stairs, i cannot for the life of me GET to them...

i'm about |--| this far away from coercing kauvara into brewing some dynamite, because the entire repository is driving me bananas :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
spacecat wrote:
i'm about |--| this far away from coercing kauvara into brewing some dynamite, because the entire repository is driving me bananas :(

Don't get Kauvara to make the dynamite. Use the Chemestry for Beginners Ixi. Get Kauvara to hand over some Novas. (Just thinking the destruction of the repository would look like some sort of Stargate effect).

Edit:
Quote:
OR just go to the 5th floor, bottom right corner. Please, don't let us confuse you.

Yeah, but where's the fun in that?

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
spacecat wrote:

Don't get Kauvara to make the dynamite. Use the Chemestry for Beginners Ixi. Get Kauvara to hand over some Novas. (Just thinking the destruction of the repository would look like some sort of Stargate effect).

OR just go to the 5th floor, bottom right corner. Please, don't let us confuse you. :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next