Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:47 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jopets wrote:
Is something suppose to happen if you click on the 2 towers in the newly realised comic???

They don't seem to be clickable, YET anyway... something to keep an eye on though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:52 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Sand Cuisine for Elephantes--Here you cannot tell one path from the next

Well that certainly sounds like the Grand Theft Ummagine game no?
I remember finding those darn rooms where the paths were marked but they were trap doors.

Maybe we should brainstorm all the descriptions and something will become apparant. If not nice way to spend the time until something happens. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:03 pm 

This sucks. I cant seem to find a red triangle fish door. Taking forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I've finished my tablet and gotten the avatar, but I'm stuck on this part:

Quote:
Now, go to the room that had the faerie in it. Tell it the translation that you were given to the statue.

Where is this? Is it in one of the library doors? Because when I started the plot I wasn't really paying attention :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:19 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Brynne wrote:
Sand Cuisine for Elephantes--Here you cannot tell one path from the next

Well that certainly sounds like the Grand Theft Ummagine game no?
I remember finding those darn rooms where the paths were marked but they were trap doors.

Maybe we should brainstorm all the descriptions and something will become apparant. If not nice way to spend the time until something happens. :)

I'm all for brainstorming. I think we should take Donna's advice from the editorial, "you just need to figure out what you have to do to progress." hehe

But, I think it's also clear that the scroll descriptions are pointing to the library doors. Not that they couldn't also point somewhere else, but perhaps we should also concentrate on the titles and see if something comes up with them.

For instance, The Joy of Burnt Desert Food
made me think of the desert food shop; Desert Petpets: A Cautionary Tale, Peopatra's Petpets; Royal Proclamations of Coltzan Vol 13, Coltzan's Shrine; etc. I'm no expert in coding but I didn't notice anything that jumped out in the source codes of these pages, other than the old clue about the trap door at Peopatra's.

EDIT:
Scream wrote:
I've finished my tablet and gotten the avatar, but I'm stuck on this part:

Quote:
Now, go to the room that had the faerie in it. Tell it the translation that you were given to the statue.

Where is this? Is it in one of the library doors? Because when I started the plot I wasn't really paying attention :P

See the first post in this thread, it will tell you all about using the riddle at the temple entrace to find the faerie statue.

Last edited by supRNurs on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:21 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Is it best to collect the tablet pieces first, or find the statue first?

Just wondering which approach I should take :)

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:25 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Alex wrote:

Depends on whether or not you would like to get the avie first. For the avie, collect the tablet pieces and finish the tablet, get the prophecy. You will have a one hour wait after collecting each tablet piece, so twelve hours total.
For the statue, you will have to try up to 12 different rooms to find the door with the correct symbol, with a one hour wait for each incorrect door you try and 30 minutes to an hour if you find the statue and don't have the prophecy.
So it might save you one lockout period if you finish the tablet and get the prophecy first.

Post subject:
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Alex wrote:

Well it doesn't matter, but in my opninion it's much more fun to be able to rush to your statue once you're done with the tablet, instead of trying 12 trap doors first.

Go ahead, jump. 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Post subject:
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Alex wrote:

If I were you I'd collect the pieces first. One of my tablet pieces was in a door I would have checked for the faerie statue--and because it was a trap-door I knew that was one less I'd have to check.

EDIT: For anyone who doubts the scrolls are related to the rooms, it's far too unlikely a coincidence that the scroll descriptions match up with their libraries.

For instance, the Astral Library--
set--Here you might find a hunter or cup(constellations)
ahn--Here you can navigate by points of light(using the stars to find directions)
ra--Here you can look ages into the past(the stars are ancient, and some are long-dead)
kha--Here you can see suns far away(the sun is a star)

But I agree that they have another significance. Someone mentioned that "Here you might never be heard from again" was also in a Neopedia Article or something, and it was about Terror Mountain. The description that goes "Here you can look ages into the past" strikes me as having to do with Meridell. The only problem with this theory is the fact that you have descriptions like "Here you can navigate by points of light" which are a little less likely to be found.

Last edited by Mongrel on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

..okay, looking at the board for the plot on Neopets I can officially say people do not know how to read.. ><

I really wouldn't expect any updates on the plot, clues or comics, until Monday. Unless they've got someone in the office today or tomorrow setting something up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: Malta...an island far far away...okay it in the Med sea but a girl can dream right?!
just remembered when someone asked if Brucey B's tent thing in the LD could be taken down because of the new plot and TNT said no because it has something to do with the plot...maybe one of the scrolls has something to do with the tent?

I was just thinking...wanted to TRY and add something :P

You can be who you wanna be if you know who you wanna be, but if you don't know who you wanna be how can you be what you wanna be?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

just wondering is this guy have to do with the plot or his he just another person trying to trick us?

http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.pht ... rincejazan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Fake. The account's too young.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:19 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Moongewl wrote:
<snip>But I agree that they have another significance. Someone mentioned that "Here you might never be heard from again" was also in a Neopedia Article or something, and it was about Terror Mountain. The description that goes "Here you can look ages into the past" strikes me as having to do with Meridell. The only problem with this theory is the fact that you have descriptions like "Here you can navigate by points of light" which are a little less likely to be found.

Here you can navigate by points of light - could be space.

jakecubee wrote:
just wondering is this guy have to do with the plot or his he just another person trying to trick us?

http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.pht ... rincejazan

That user is too new to have anything to do with the plot. Traditionally, when TNT creates a user for a plot, it's a really really old account. (Or at least appears to be.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

this guy too?

http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=qasala

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next