Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Neopian Second-Hand Shoppe
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:55 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
I hope to get a decent pair of clothes for my neopet.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think either the shop has gotten more popular, or the bots have gotten lazy. I must have visited the darn place everytime I've logged on to Neo for the past couple days, and there's always been nothing or just a potato sack. Even a week ago there was stuff a couple times a day. Now.. zip. :( Or am I just unlucky?

Set by Pixa!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

lothwe wrote:
I think either the shop has gotten more popular, or the bots have gotten lazy. I must have visited the darn place everytime I've logged on to Neo for the past couple days, and there's always been nothing or just a potato sack. Even a week ago there was stuff a couple times a day. Now.. zip. :( Or am I just unlucky?

this is basically the same for me but i actually have never seen a single wearable item in that place! I guess i am the worst restocker in the world :lol:
The Yurble Janitor wrote:
I hope to get a decent pair of clothes for my neopet.

ah! don't we all? I dont think alot of us here are going to buying from the nc mall so wearable items are very much in demand. Plus it is fun to see your neopets all dressed up like that. It makes it more personal which is why i like the concept of the idea, but paying for pixels that expire after 180 days, that just isn't worth it.

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yeah, I actually don't mind the idea of paying for stuff from the NC Mall, and I would be right on it right now, but I just can't stand the expiration thing.

Set by Pixa!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ellamcumber wrote:
lothwe wrote:

this is basically the same for me but i actually have never seen a single wearable item in that place! I guess i am the worst restocker in the world :lol:

It's quite possible it's more popular, but it's definitely still showing up with bot items. Last night, I felt like the luckiest person in the world. In about 8 minutes, I managed to snag 10 items!! It just kept restocking and restocking! My jaw was definitely on the floor. I guess the other people who had grabbed items went to deposit or stock them or something, because I wasn't having much trouble snagging them. On the other hand, I have a fairly quick connection at home, and can usually nab at least one item when it shows up with 3 or more.

One thing to note: Nearly all of the items given out by the bots have dropped to below 10k (most of them started at 20k-30k for the first week of the Shoppe opening). It looks like TNT is seriously making an effort to make at least some of the customization items more easily obtainable, and since they've been adding some of the newly released items to the bots list, I can guess we'll see that trend continue. I doubt we'll see all of them released this way - probably about a third or so at most, but still, one in three items available to all pets being at a reasonable price? I'll take that any day!

Now, if only they'd do something to bring paint brush prices back down some...particularly the ones with clothes...like Pirate...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pickles wrote:
Now, if only they'd do something to bring paint brush prices back down some...particularly the ones with clothes...like Pirate...

or perhaps desert. :P :D

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ellamcumber wrote:
Pickles wrote:

or perhaps desert. :P :D

How 'bout Faerie? My poor, poor Ruki is going to be red all her life if they don't do something about that color.

Which reminds me...about two weeks before they retired the Faerie PB, someone wrote the editorial saying they were told it would be retired soon...TNT said it wouldn't, but...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Two new items in shoppe:

Artist Smock
Pile of Dung

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Daze wrote:
Two new items in shoppe:

Artist Smock
Pile of Dung

Thanks! The list has been updated!
Is the pile of dung being given out by the bots or other users? Just curious. I've added it to the list, but if you could confirm that, that'd be awesome! (since the list is of bot-only items - I've seen tons of users donating 'em, but so far not bots)

BTW, it's quite funny to watch the pile of dung prices going above 1np. Some searches are up to 10nps!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
Is the pile of dung being given out by the bots or other users?

Sorry Pickles, I wasn't thinking when I added the dung. It is not a bot donation. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Daze wrote:
Sorry Pickles, I wasn't thinking when I added the dung. It is not a bot donation. :oops:

Heh, s'okay! I updated the list. Man, you must've been lucky in seeing that Artist Smock! Last night, I kept seeing the same things, over and over again. Didn't see a Bucket at all, and only one Wocky puppet. I guess I was just unlucky in my timing. I really wanted to get one of those smocks! Ah well, maybe tonight...

BTW, the Pile of Dung is kinda tricky - you can't donate it via quick stock: you hafta do it manually. I was impressed at how many some people were getting to show up on the screen at a time. :lol:

Edit: Brown Winter Scarf and Brown Winter Hat have been given out by bots and added to the list!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I finally picked up something other than a Potato Sack! I got a Pretty Pink Flower Hat :)

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

mayanspypilot wrote:
I finally picked up something other than a Potato Sack! I got a Pretty Pink Flower Hat :)

Hehhe...better than all the dung that's in there! Congrats!

...I still haven't managed to see/get a Artist's Smock. Daze, you must've been lucky!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pickles wrote:
...I still haven't managed to see/get a Artist's Smock. Daze, you must've been lucky!

:oops: :oops:
I am so sorry Pickles. I didn't actually find it, I *thought* a guild member had but I went and re-read back posts and it seems that they actually r/sed it at the Igloo. :oops: :oops:

Sorry for the mis-information.

(I often play late at night - after working nightshift - and it seems to impair my ability to think straight).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pickles wrote:
mayanspypilot wrote:

Hehhe...better than all the dung that's in there! Congrats!

I haven't been there since they made dung wearable. I'm sure it is just filling up with dung.

Set by Byakuya'<3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next