Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:20 am 

maybe someone shld add it into the 1st post for a while..

Jazan's Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be.. unatural..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ok I have searched around a few thinks and watched what everyone on Neo boards and these boards have been up to... nothing new seems to be happening and no new clues seem to have been released.

I know TNT wanted to make this harder so it lasts longer, but not releasing stuff to make it last longer is really annoying!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

oowen001 wrote:
maybe someone shld add it into the 1st post for a while..

That's a good idea. To make it easy on the mods, here are all three links that people have posted:
http://cnj-graphics.com/ch7.htm
http://www.freepgs.com/g4lsite/rugrat0ne/ldpchp7.html
http://dolphinling.net/neopets/comic7

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Did anyone else try finding stuff on the new shop page / layout? If not I will have a look, but if someone has I am not going to waste my time lol

dolphinling, what is that on your sig? I went to look and it is a download... Not that I don't trust you lol just don't like downloading stuff I don't know... Sorry to be off topic all... Please don't shout at me lol

EDIT: well I couldn't find anything on the new shops layout :(

Post subject: going back to the handfuls....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:27 am 

Not that I have any clue how folks are finding locations to match the 104,034 but knowing at least a bit about maps - has anyone taken the idea of a 15 minute variation on this locale? Usually you have that as part of your coordinates. Heh, wonder what that location is in the real world... Anyhow, doubt that it makes much of a difference tho...

Has anyone put any further thought about the purpose of the blank doors? When I first ran into one, I thought it odd. I reviewed some of the old posts, but it doesn't appear that anyone has checked the blanks out since we've uncovered the happy place of no-scrolls...?? **BIG sigh**

Cheers...

That which does not destroy us makes us stranger...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I knwo ppl dont think there are anything to do with the numbers 104.034 handfuls of sand, but I guess I'm grasping after straws. could there be anything we can figure out of that number with the number 15 in?

I find it strange that he says to take 15 min break! Nothing is happening after 15 min. His clock must be reeeaaaly slow

edit: hehe thinking the same at the same time, lol

My temple doesnt have any blank doors. I havent gone thru it after the repository and the new comic was released but it wasnt any there before...maybe something has happened to the temple?

edit: Maybe if we try to find the coordinates 104.034 on the world map?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

zalensia wrote:
Did anyone else try finding stuff on the new shop page / layout? If not I will have a look, but if someone has I am not going to waste my time lol

I'm pretty sure people have, yeah. I also think it's incredibly unlikely that anything would be in there. This isn't like the NpV2 plot, where stuff was hidden in all sorts of weird places. The new shop is just a routine upgrade (or, in my opinion, downgrade :().

zalensia wrote:
dolphinling, what is that on your sig? I went to look and it is a download... Not that I don't trust you lol just don't like downloading stuff I don't know... Sorry to be off topic all... Please don't shout at me lol

It doesn't work in IE, and that's the way IE fails. Firefox and every other modern browser on the planet display it as a normal web page. What it is is an avatar guide that lets you easily hide the avatars you already have, so you can see only the ones you still need to get. (I find it really useful.)

To keep this board on-topic, any other questions about it should probably be PMed to me or posted on the board I started about it.

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok.. I am currently super fed up with making a map of the patchment thingy. I can't finish the map up !!! :x

Can anyone tell me how filling the tablet up benefit one?

My Signature Was Too Bad =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Chakra_ wrote:
Ok.. I am currently super fed up with making a map of the patchment thingy. I can't finish the map up !!! :x

Can anyone tell me how filling the tablet up benefit one?

you get the avie and the prophesy to tell the statue.

Edit: someone on the LDP board on neopet said the TAB order had changed on the lost desert map. just for your information....

Last edited by Pia321 on Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: going back to the handfuls....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

tristankb wrote:
Has anyone put any further thought about the purpose of the blank doors? When I first ran into one, I thought it odd. I reviewed some of the old posts, but it doesn't appear that anyone has checked the blanks out since we've uncovered the happy place of no-scrolls...?? **BIG sigh**

Cheers...

The blank spaces are just to fill space when your temple doors and hallways aren't a multiple of five. Since everyone's is different, some people may have several of these, others will have none. I've never had any in my temple.

I've seen this pointed out a few times, have done it myself, but people keep wanting there to be some significance to them. :P Like obsessing about amounts of sand and the length of our coffee break ;) I used to get 2 fifteen minute breaks a day at my job. Seems like after all that walking back and forth, we certainly deserve at least one of them. :D

Of course, I'm wishing there was some new clue to find, too. But I just don't think they've released one yet.

penny, penny (my two cents)

rugs

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hmm... I just got bored and did the math out. If I did it correctly, each "handful" of sand is .62076 cubic meters. To get an impression of what that's like, imagine a box three feet wide, three feet long, and 2 feet tall. Full of sand.

If the numbers I found online are right, that would be somewhere around 1800 pounds of sand. Per handful.

No wonder it took my pets 3 hours to carry it anywhere...

(PS: If this is the next lenny connundrum, every single one of you owes me your prize :P)

Edit: That assumes they just dug out the area actually covering the pyramid, like this:
Code:
         /\
-----|  /  \  |------
sand | /    \ | sand
     -/______\-

If they dug out the area around the pyramid, it would be even more sand per handful.

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Last edited by dolphinling on Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Speaking of updating the first posts of the thread, here's a bit that needs changing:

Quote:
After you find the Nuria faerie statue and go back to your library and read the scroll with the symbol that was on the statue's base, your pet now understands it. Nothing else has been seen to come of this as of yet, though.

Later on, it does say that you need to have read it to get into the scroll repository area, but the earlier statement should probably still be updated.

Also, seems a bit silly to leave in the bit about the timing of parchment clue releases, as they've all been released now. The sand-carrying times are probably obsolete too.

rugs

edit: We all have waaaaaaay too much time on our hands :P

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:28 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
Just a couple of questions from the peanut gallery.

Does anyone find it odd that the Lost Desert Card: "The Royal Wedding Ring" has a specific time? It says "In 3 days and 21 hours... you'll be mine" Could it mean anything?

And to restate an old one, the Neopian Times Editorial stated: "Everyone's tomb contains each door/symbol/colour combination that currently exists... (This message contains no clues or hints whatsoever.)"

*shrugs* I guess I'm just stating the obvious eh?

K

I'm just throwing this back out here, and in response to Rachiroo..
Quote:
I was under the impression that the currently exists thing was referring to the gift shop. Wasn't that added after the editorial?

The article seems to be referring to the inside of the tomb as it states

"Everyone's tomb contains each door/symbol/color that currently exists."

Going back into the woodwork now.

Last edited by corvusrayven on Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: no luck with blank doors...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:46 am 

Well... Just ran through the temple *again*, am not finding anything at the blank door. Tried reading the scroll that matches my statue door symbol, but not the symbol on my statue, I just gained a little insight, right-NO luck there either. I wish there was a clue as to the where to look next... I think I'm losing it and grasping at straws cause it feels like this is taking forever?? My head rambling "maybe it involves the Amulet of Thilg, or the Ring of the Lost" or anything at this point - I'm going NUTS! Heh, I even tried the sand in the cooking pot...

Cheers... Tristan...

P.S. Oddly enough looking at -104.0 (N), 35.15 (W) is 8 km NE of Montoya, New Mexico, United States, which kinda made me chuckle as I think this area is desert like in nature... HEH.. Middle of NM, been there, definitelyLost Desert!! ;)

http://www.terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx

That which does not destroy us makes us stranger...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

New observation...

Since the lost desert disappeared, I had still been able to visit the Lost desert Medicine shop via a link on my system, even though it has been physically gone from the lost desert map. As of this morning, I'm getting the "there's nothing here..." message.

Do you think TNT finally realized it was still active OR do you think they've disabled it in preparation for a new plot development? Could Lost Desert Meds come into play in the war?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next