Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

NEW HINT

Go to your fortune teller!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

NEW CLUE!!!!

You got buried in a pile of scarabs? How strange. I sure didn't see that one coming!" She glares at her crystal ball. "Piece of junk. That'll teach me to trust people at the Trading Post. Well, I guess you can still go back to the Mysterious Tablet. Maybe we can figure out something else."

She calls out to you again as you turn to leave. "Oh! I almost forgot. I heard something about a few of Princess Amira's ministers, who were outside of Sakhmet when it vanished. They're going to get that new scroll repository finished so that they can use it as a library, and try to figure out how to bring Sakhmet City back. I don't know when the project is starting, though."

Fortune teller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I'm checking the current chapter to see if they may have embedded a link to it there.

I hate using dial-up because it's running so slow. ><

Nothing in Chapter 5, going back to the previous Chapter.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

http://www.neopets.com/winter/plot_hic.phtml

Here's the Hannah Comic...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jetro wrote:

Oh, thank you much.....

And I've gone through chapters one two and three to see if there are any such links, but no luck yet o_O

EDIT: I mean chapters one, two, and three of the LDP b/c of the new fortune teller's clue....just to clarify!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
NEW HINT

Curse you XP I just noticed that then and was coming to post my big discovery xP. Oh well ;) Nice find

Quote:
She calls out to you again as you turn to leave. "Oh! I almost forgot. I heard something about a few of Princess Amira's ministers, who were outside of Sakhmet when it vanished. They're going to get that new scroll repository finished so that they can use it as a library, and try to figure out how to bring Sakhmet City back. I don't know when the project is starting, though."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

the_dog_god wrote:
XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
NEW HINT

Curse you XP I just noticed that then and was coming to post my big discovery xP. Oh well ;) Nice find

Quote:

;) I was shocked when I saw the new text ... and even more shocked when I saw no one had posted something about it.

So ... a new scroll repository. How interesting. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Notice she says, "I don't know when the project is starting, though." This implies that it does not yet exist, but that it will......right??

EDIT: and I wonder if it will be in the tomb? Doesn't sound like it, huh.

Last edited by greenbugsy on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
It also implies that there should be some construction site that we can go to though.

greenbugsy wrote:
And I've gone through chapters one two and three to see if there are any such links, but no luck yet o_O

EDIT: I mean chapters one, two, and three of the LDP b/c of the new fortune teller's clue....just to clarify!

4 and 5 don't have anything so I'm figuring we have to trigger it some other way.... and there's nothing in the source of the desert main map.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:
XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
NEW HINT

Quote:

;) I was shocked when I saw the new text ... and even more shocked when I saw no one had posted something about it.

Same here - had to log in :K

Vaguely reminiscent of the lenny conundrum... and the temple libraries...

Edit: messed up the quote - in a hury :oops:

Last edited by supRNurs on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

someone made it to the library and read a scroll, no change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

supRNurs wrote:
XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:
XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
NEW HINT

Quote:

More than vaguely reminiscent ... the little pop-up info on the scroll that we won actually uses those words "ancient scroll repository"

In properties of the scroll:

Here you can create a stunning exterior fit for an ancient scroll repository.

Last edited by XenaAndGabrielle on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:22 am 

I wonder if outside of Sakhmet just means the city itself, and the new scroll repository will appear in the desert... or if it means they were far out of town some place else in neopia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:
XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
NEW HINT

Quote:

More than vaguely reminiscent ... the little pop-up info on the scroll that we won actually uses those words "ancient scroll repository"

In properties of the scroll:

Here you can create a stunning exterior fit for an ancient scroll repository.

Yeah, there's a good chance it has something to do with the plot...but they're going for 1mil+ at the Trading Post right now, and if word gets out that the LC scroll is a clue, then they'll just go even higher. I don't want to spend 1mil NP on a plot :(

Last edited by anchororange on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jetro wrote:
someone made it to the library and read a scroll, no change.

Confirmed this - I read the scroll that matched the bottom of my statue. locked out, but at least i understand it now...wheee...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next