Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

zalensia wrote:
TNT are up to something lol there is no beta game available on the portal now. It was faerie cloud racers II.

Just wish they would drop a few clues / hits!!! I am ready to start pulling my hair out lol

I really think the clue is already out there. Sort of weird to make the entire desert vanish and then just take off for the weekend without anything for the plot unless they just want us to behave like a pack of rapid wolves waiting to be fed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I was thinking the same thing last Friday, but after trying and trying along with a few hundred thousand other people lol I have come to the notion that it isn't yet released and they will do one of there nice TNT "Oops sorry, we forgot to release the next clue". lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Bah, this is really freakin' aggrivating to say the least. TNT is comprised of a bunch of slackers that enjoy making the players squirm. We put too much work into this plot to be left high and dry.

Like I said before, we better get on heck of a prize for completing this thing.

Set made by S-S-SmOkIN -- Support Icon by Relella

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

jrtman wrote:
Bah, this is really freakin' aggrivating to say the least. TNT is comprised of a bunch of slackers that enjoy making the players squirm. We put too much work into this plot to be left high and dry.

I just want to be able to finish this one. I missed out on the volcano plot because I had to go into hospital, when I phoned my son and got him to see what was happening it was all over. TYPICAL!! lol

EDIT: TNT Need to release the news!!! it is 3 days late! lol I know it is the weekend but at plot time they should release as soon as they get in the office! :x

EDIT AGAIN: Ok the towers must be something, because they are like links on this page
http://swf.neopets.com/desert/ldp/comic ... wh3912.swf

Is th tab thing still working for everyone else? it isn't here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

jrtman wrote:

Strange as this may sound, I actually do this for fun. So the clues are a little slow. I'm not even expecting to get a prize, and I must be the only person here who had fun mapping the temple :o
And yes, tabs is working for me.

Go ahead, jump. 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Devilfish wrote:
jrtman wrote:

Strange as this may sound, I actually do this for fun. So the clues are a little slow. I'm not even expecting to get a prize, I even had fun mapping my temple :o

Yeah, sure; it's all fun and games until Neopets quits releasing clues and somebody loses an eye due to hours of head banging.

Set made by S-S-SmOkIN -- Support Icon by Relella

Last edited by jrtman on Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

jrtman wrote:
Devilfish wrote:
jrtman wrote:

Strange as this may sound, I actually do this for fun. So the clues are a little slow. I'm not even expecting to get a prize, I even had fun mapping my temple :o

Yeah, sure; it's all fun and games until Neopets quits releasing clues and somebody loses an eye because of hours of head-against-desk banging.

:roflol: Well if you're gonna put it like that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have a QWERTY face now from slamming it off the keyboard... where is the news!!!!

I am sure TNT do this because they get a kick out of watching us squirm lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:40 pm 

last week monday news was on 1st thing, this week.........wait.......wait.........wait..........wait.........wait.............. and still waiting

Post subject: Now what!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:51 pm 

And yes, I read as much as I could in the threads to find my answer first but I didn't...so...

Yippee...I found the tablet pieces, found the faerie, did the getting covered in scarab thing....

Now what?

Is this as far as things are with the plot?

Ugh, I still need that darn "gift shop", I could use an asprin, or at least a "I mapped the tomb and all I got was this dumb shirt" t-shirt.

Thanks again for all the help everyone.

Kimberly

Post subject: Re: Now what!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:53 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Butterfly50241 wrote:
And yes, I read as much as I could in the threads to find my answer first but I didn't...so...

Yippee...I found the tablet pieces, found the faerie, did the getting covered in scarab thing....

Now what?

Is this as far as things are with the plot?

Ugh, I still need that darn "gift shop", I could use an asprin, or at least a "I mapped the tomb and all I got was this dumb shirt" t-shirt.

Thanks again for all the help everyone.

Kimberly

Yup, that's it for now (that is, until tnt sees it fit to release the news/clues)
EDIT: instead, the whole site crashes. Or was that just me?

Post subject: An idea
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I am working on a new idea...in that I think the Fortune Teller after you get covered in Scarabs (I can't spell..I know it) Might actually be giving us a clue..
What does it say when you read a scroll that isn't the one on the statute BEFORE you read the one on the statute?

I read that one first..so I am curious.

Also..what does it say when you read a scroll that isn't the one on the statute AFTER you have read the one on the statute?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Devilfish wrote:
jrtman wrote:

Strange as this may sound, I actually do this for fun. So the clues are a little slow. I'm not even expecting to get a prize, and I must be the only person here who had fun mapping the temple :o
And yes, tabs is working for me.

Nah, I actually enjoyed it, too. Not to mention, I got a cool secret avvie for it and I'm an avvie collector. That was a great bonus. ^_^ I do these kinds of puzzles just for the heck of it. I'm the sort that thoroughly enjoyed Graeme Base's Eleventh Hour and spent many an hour figuring it out, if that explains anything. ;)

On another note, someone pointed out that the items left on the Lost Desert map have scarabs in common. That might be a bit of a stretch, but in part 5 of the plot comic, I've found three scarabs. Perhaps the next portion really does have something to do with scarabs. (The least obvious one is on the Prince's sandal.) I'll be watching for more things along that theme and let you guys know if I see anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Oooooh, I loved Eleventh Hour! But then again, I enjoyed math...

1) Adam is evil and it's quite possible they are making us wait on purpose.
2) They've messed up new releases in pets being painted and avatars recently so it's also possible that happened over the weekend with the next ldp clue.
Or
3)Maybe we're just so thick-headed that we're missing the next clue?

I vote for #1! :P

I like pie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

And let's not forget, the heroes in this plot ARE desert scarabs :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next