Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily/Weekly Quests [Split 1]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:49 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Pyguis do look like they're worth something, indeed.

Received a Mutant Korbat Plushie today. Let's see what tomorrow brings...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, it wasn't at the top of my list of items to get, but I'll certainly take the Magical Pea Chia Pop. At least I got something decent on the last possible day!

Pyguis are definitely worth it. Previously, the only way to get one was to be REALLY lucky at Lunar Temple.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:29 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

This week... a Lord Kass Stamp. Nice. Only 6M, but I'll be glad to work on getting it this week. Might be tricky with my travel schedule, but I have become much better doing the questlog entirely on my phone ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Alien Aisha Invasion again. Not sure whether I'll get reset, but if I actually get it, let me know if you're interested.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So, this time, they did it right! The new items were added/old ones removed same day, and if you were currently working towards something, you got to continue working towards it. Awesome!

(This is not a full list, just some of the major categories.)
Weekly:
Album items: Sloth Collectable Charm (repeat - was in first prize pool), Need a Better Printer Stamp, Golden Shell, Shenkuu Stamp, Darigan Spectre Stamp
Books: Lenny Cookbook, A History of Royal Scorchios, Poogles in Camouflage, Super Secret Guide to the Defenders of Neopia Headquarters, Fancy Fyora
Morphing potions: Zombie Cybunny Morphing Potion, Strawberry Lupe Morphing Potion, Shadow Uni Morphing Potion, Maraquan Kacheek Morphing Potion, Wraith Shoyru Morphing Potion
P/b's: Marble Paint Brush, Transparent Paint Brush, Dimensional Paint Brush, Shadow Paint Brush, Usuki Paint Brush, White Paint Brush, Skunk Paint Brush, One-Use Robotification Zappermajig (No Trade item!) Made tradeable on 7/11/2024
P3's: Strale, Ditrey
Battledome: Combo Battle Mirror (75% light reflection), Tower Shield (2 icons defence of everything but water), Bag of Healing Dust (50% healer), Makeshift Ships Hammer (8 icon attack, 3 defence)
Neggs: Chocolate Orange Easter Negg (22), Mint Chocolate Easter Negg(26), Strawberries and Cream Easter Negg(16), Pretty Pink Easter Negg (18), Fish Negg (50)
Other: Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG) (Avatar item), Pickulsaur, Tamed Mini-Monster

Daily:
Album: Yellow Knight Stamp, Tiny Golden Shell, The Cyodrakes Gaze Stamp, Anshu Fishing Stamp
Books: When Bugs Go Splat, Monstrous Makeovers, How to Break Codes and Influence Plot Events, Experimental Physics, Book of Evil Schemes
Morphing potions: Yellow Cybunny Morphing Potion, Pirate Kougra Morphing Potion, Pink Koi Morphing Potion, Fire Bori Morphing Potion, Faerie Mynci Morphing Potion, Green Lupe Morphing Potion, Darigan Quiggle Morphing Potion
P/B's: Biscuit Paint Brush, Brown Petpet Paint Brush, Cloud Petpet Paint Brush, Ghost Petpet Paint Brush, Pirate Paint Brush, Silver Paint Brush, Strawberry Fields Forever Paint Brush
Neggs: Green Negg (3), Icy Negg (2), Purple Negg (2 - but can be combined with Chocolate Ice Cream to make a PuNegg that is worth 9)
Other: Vernax, Green Job Coupon, Piece of a treasure map (the three that were over 100k)

The new pools are pretty awesome. I mean, they would be more awesome if I actually needed any of the neggs for my gallery, but...that list is pretty short as it is. The battledome items are....meh. If you don't already have a full or 50% healer...the Bag of Healing Dust is nice, but the Feel Better Soup does the same thing plus some defence. The reflector is OK, the shield is OK, and...whyyyyy did they put the hammer in there? Meh. There's quite a handful of gourmet foods this time (including most of the neggs), some decent books, and an interesting assortment of album items. The only problem with how they're releasing the big R99's is that the R95-R98's have gone through the roof. Putting a R94, 2 R95's and a R96 in the daily pool was an interesting decision. Bummer that I bought the coveted Golden Shell years ago for like, 10 million (one of my first albums to finish). I guess its current going rate at 290 million is a little excessive. :P Plus, it's one more stamp I don't need for my album.

I got on too early yesterday, so got an old prize pool item that wasn't a priority (one of the neggs I already had), so I rerolled today to one of the new books. I think I'm going to prioritize rolling for the stamps this time, so...while I would love the book, I'd love the stamps more. I'm rerolling. Come on, Need a Better Printer Stamp, Shenkuu Stamp, or Darigan Spectre Stamp!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:22 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Excellent.

I am currently working towards a Fish Negg 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I got my second Alien Aisha Invasion yesterday. Today's is an R99 collectable card called Siona. JN says the last known pre -inflation price is 9-10M.

I'd really like the shell and beach stuff, but it seems ridiculous to reroll. I'll just have to hope I get lucky next round with one of my desired items.

I did get a treasure map piece yesterday and a cookie negg today. I wish I could get the last three secret lab map pieces I need (the two most expensive, and one of the cheaper ones).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have had a few good and a few bad things so far, but I'm rerolling anyways, as none of the "good" items were anything I personally wanted (can't see using the p/b I rolled, don't need a Cybunny mp). With one of the cute P3's now in the Void Essence pool, that's no longer even a remote priority. I really just want the stamps I need at this point, and I've had zero luck with that so far. With my luck, I'll get the Sloth charm...or the shell that I already have. I guess at least if I get the shell, I'll be able to trade it for one of the others? I know it's a high priority for a lot of people as that album is "easier" to finish.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 3:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tomorrow I finish off the Zafara Mystery Collection, which I want to read to my book pet. (Am I seriously attempting the book award? Eh? I'm reading her whatever books I come across until I'm closer to high numbers and then we'll see.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ugh, no luck with stamps yet, but....between my kiddos (who want the avatar) and others on discord...I was convinced I shouldn't pass the Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG) up. So...starting on that today. Hopefully it'll maintain at least some of its value so I can trade it for at least one of the stamps?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:00 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Fish Negg for me tomorrow, assuming I don't forget. Worked the bar today and nearly forgot. Working there tomorrow, too...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The new thing is a Ditrey, which currently has an inflation notice but since the last known stable was still 15,000,000... (I actually have no idea how you sell an item that high; I've only ever done "Trading Post is 2mil plus a fancy item.")

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:09 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Picked up my Fish Negg this morning :)

Selling high value items on the TP is now often done with NP plus baby PBs, which have somehow become a fixed trade value, partly because they're easy to sell. Not 100% sure (and please correct me if I'm wrong), but each one is equivalent to 600k NP.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:11 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

You can also find a buyer and do a NF only auction, setting the price and minimum bid increase such that they'll be the only bidder. Unless auctions are down?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:59 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like this week is a Hannah the Usul (TCG). Thought about re-rolling until I looked up its value ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next