Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:42 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Smokytyger wrote:
ok guys here is supRNurs' map with the index added for scrolls ^_^

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6197/floorone4mk.jpg

@Zenial - if you could post tablet/lights order/crystal color/catalog then I'm sure someone will be able to help. ^_~

@greenbugsy - I'm not there yet but I believe it's only once

Nice. :)

I suppose it might have helped if you'd had the link to this post. I didn't realize it wasn't linked to from the first post.

I had to leave the day I made that map and never got the room list put on the image. Heh... actually hoped someone else would do it... My maps were made in quite a hurry that day. Honestly, the best maps can be found on this pet page.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I don't know about you guys but I'm finding it increasing difficult to understand what's going on with this plot. It's over a week now since the last phase (the 16 dots) finished, and before that we waited over a week for it to start. That phase lasted roughly 1.5 hours (many people less than that), so in the last 336 hours (minimum) we've had something to do in this plot for roughy 1.5 hours (that's less than 0.45% of the time). I really enjoyed the opening phases of shifting sand, blocks etc because there was lots of involvement but now I'm finding it very difficult to maintain any interest in it at all, it's just a drag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
IanB wrote:
I don't know about you guys but I'm finding it increasing difficult to understand what's going on with this plot. It's over a week now since the last phase (the 16 dots) finished, and before that we waited over a week for it to start. That phase lasted roughly 1.5 hours (many people less than that), so in the last 336 hours (minimum) we've had something to do in this plot for roughy 1.5 hours (that's less than 0.45% of the time). I really enjoyed the opening phases of shifting sand, blocks etc because there was lots of involvement but now I'm finding it very difficult to maintain any interest in it at all, it's just a drag.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to feel the same way. The waiting has gotten almost unbearable again, but homework cures that very well (as well as the fact that I have made over 1M NP :P during the waits). The shining point I can see with the long waits is that it gives others time to catch up. I'm all for that since the Scroll hunting was hard. I doubt TNT has forsaken us. A lot of us just work a little faster than others. Just give the plot time to finish. We'll all be glad when it does.

PS: I think the down time would be better if more of the comic was released, even if it was filler material. I still think the whole story arc is great (except for that fake ending in Ch 13?), and noone will be able to convince me otherwise.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:13 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Another news release and no updates.

*sigh*

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

this is simply their way of driving us insane.

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yeah, it's a good time to earn NP and play with your pets. I still wonder if we're waiting for 100,000 people to battle Razul.

But don't wait for the News, the next stage of the plot might come out independent of the comic. Has that happened earlier in this plot??

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
IanB wrote:

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to feel the same way. The waiting has gotten almost unbearable again, but homework cures that very well (as well as the fact that I have made over 1M NP :P during the waits). The shining point I can see with the long waits is that it gives others time to catch up. I'm all for that since the Scroll hunting was hard. I doubt TNT has forsaken us. A lot of us just work a little faster than others. Just give the plot time to finish. We'll all be glad when it does.

PS: I think the down time would be better if more of the comic was released, even if it was filler material. I still think the whole story arc is great (except for that fake ending in Ch 13?), and noone will be able to convince me otherwise.

heh well I'm trying to catch up, but I'm stuck trying to find a puzzle room. all though I have to agree that the waiting has added alot of np to my bank. ;)

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:35 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

background_noise wrote:
Yeah, it's a good time to earn NP and play with your pets. I still wonder if we're waiting for 100,000 people to battle Razul.

But don't wait for the News, the next stage of the plot might come out independent of the comic. Has that happened earlier in this plot??

Yes, several times actually. The comics are very vaguely related to the puzzle portions anyway.

Edit: Funny typo. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:59 pm 

Yay!!!!! People found out how to fix (ignore) the 2-crystals bug!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hangman wrote:
Zenial wrote:
purplecatlover2003 wrote:
Zenial wrote:
Hey question... so I have the first crystal and I just read all the scrolls but there was nothing about a sharp eye... what do I do now?

check you ave them in the right order and read them all again, if you didnt get the message you went wrong somewere

Read them all again? It's one hell of a job travelling through the repository and finding all the right scrolls... if I have to do it again then this is the point where I oficially give up :-S

You really shouldn't, redoing the sequence isn't that bad. You'll probably still know most of the locations of the scrolls and while you're doing it a second time, you should also note the coordinates of every scroll, in case you have to do it again. This will really save you a lot of time! And if you want, you can post your tablet, your lights, your enlarged crystal and your complete scroll catalogues here and we'll tell you exactly which order to go in!

Alleszins veel succes, het zal wel lukken hoor!

Haha bedankt hangman

Thanks everyone, I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I just don't like this repository at all, walking around there is a drag and it doesn't even work in netscape... it would help if you at least got a message after reading a good scroll

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

background_noise wrote:
I still wonder if we're waiting for 100,000 people to battle Razul.

I wondered that originally too, since each user can only battle him once. I wonder that still now. I also think they are allowing more time for most users to catch up, especially after their fairly major (if not, disruptive) bugs.

However, having said that I am also becoming disinterested and now at least wish for a red herring to throw me off and distract me in the meantime. :P

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm 

im going mad i have done 25 doors now and still no riddle trap damn it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kerrie_anita wrote:
im going mad i have done 25 doors now and still no riddle trap damn it

heh I just got mine. thankfully it was in my clue doors. I got one of each and some extra. ;) yay! last crystal! unfortunatly I missed my eight hour light... :roll:

edit: wall go boom! :D

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
background_noise wrote:

Why 100k? Was that number one revealed to be significant? Well, it does seem like a nice round number that doesn't seem to large compared to the number of users. But hasn't it seemed like the 'required numbers' has peaks and valleys? (Just thinking mathematically, no need to respond). I would agree that this point is a peak.

I would agree that the plot and comic seem to be some what independent of each other. They still have been a little linked which caused some of the boredom. More independence between plot and comic would have given more chapters and made these (NP) enriching down times a little more fun.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

background_noise wrote:

100,000 people fighting Razul might be way high. Remember the LC Answer: 6800 people moved at least one block from the repository.

Do you think that many people have joined the plot since then? Not to mention everyone that abandoned all hope and quit somewhere in the pramid.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next