Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I didn't have to dig any sand or haul any blocks o_O I just now got into the repository and it's the Rukis building furniture.

Quote:
Completed furniture:

Stand lamps: 17
Scroll racks: 76
Benches: 5
Tables: 2

Did I miss anything important with the digging/hauling? (I've just been keeping up with the first post, so I don't totally understand what's going on :P )

~ By Optimus ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Fizzy wrote:
I didn't have to dig any sand or haul any blocks o_O I just now got into the repository and it's the Rukis building furniture.

Quote:
Completed furniture:

Stand lamps: 17
Scroll racks: 76
Benches: 5
Tables: 2

Did I miss anything important with the digging/hauling? (I've just been keeping up with the first post, so I don't totally understand what's going on :P )

Just the chance to win the prizes that were given out when sand/blocks were moved. I think there's going to be another chance at prizes, so don't give up yet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
Someone just pointed out to me that the image of the block in the furniture-maker's tent is getting smaller.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kess wrote:
Someone just pointed out to me that the image of the block in the furniture-maker's tent is getting smaller.

That would be interesting if it was true.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
I'm trying to locate someone who might have taken a screenshot when they first put up that furniture makers' page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I did, and trust me they are the same size.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:43 am 

I hauled 2 blocks and missed out on all the others...T.T

so wat do we do now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Quote:
You can take a look at our progress if ya like. You'd best get familiar with this stuff

Should we take a note, ie how many hours it takes to produce 1 lamp, 1 rack etc ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

apranum wrote:
Quote:
You can take a look at our progress if ya like. You'd best get familiar with this stuff

Should we take a note, ie how many hours it takes to produce 1 lamp, 1 rack etc ?

I don't think it's going to matter - the next part will probably be released after the weekend. But I think we timed the stands at 8 minutes each.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

JhasNeeh wrote:
apranum wrote:
Quote:

I don't think it's going to matter - the next part will probably be released after the weekend. But I think we timed the stands at 8 minutes each.

Aww.. I'm hoping they release something over the weekend actually.. :/

However I still don't see the significance of the "countdown time" for those furniture.. I mean TNT can just release it as when they please like with the blocks.. maybe they really are out to torture us.. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sacrilege wrote:
However I still don't see the significance of the "countdown time" for those furniture.. I mean TNT can just release it as when they please like with the blocks.. maybe they really are out to torture us.. :o

Well, in the Neopian reality, the sand and blocks were already there when we got to the repository, we just needed to haul them away. The furniture's got to be built, first.

Although I agree with the person who said they should have been working on it while we were still hauling ;) But then, I'm still trying to figure out why we were a) removing sand one handful at a time, b) carrying it that far away from the pyramid, and c) trying to bring it to "civilization" when the nearest settled area (Sakhmet) had just been sucked into another dimension....

I have waaaaay too much time on my hands

rugs

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think the real pondering should be - you're in a flaming desert!!! Just chuck the blooming stuff somewhere it won't fall back in on itself and be done with it.

EDIT: A realisation has been brought to my twisted mind. Say, just for sake of arguement, that a block is carved every minute into a part of a piece of furniture, meaning a rack would actually take 8 blocks rather than the 1 we had assumed.

If that is the case then it will only take 4330 minutes to make the furniture. Nothing odd there, until you convert it. It equals 72.16 hours or just over 3 days - just in time for another realease coinciding with the Monday news?

It kind of makes sense.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:53 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, I would like a shot at the prizes again... I just hope they don't start moving furniture in the middle of the night as they did with blocks.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wind wrote:
Well, I would like a shot at the prizes again... I just hope they don't start moving furniture in the middle of the night as they did with blocks.

Well I just want it to happen over the weekend. Moving blocks I only got to move 2 cuz the night when it came out I didn't get to move one(we weren't sure if it had to be your faerie symbol) pretty much only 2 blocks were excavated. Went to bed, next morning it was excavated up to the begginning of the fourth floor, found my block and moved it. Went to school. Got home, almost the entire pyramid was excavated took me 40 minutes to find my block. Then I went to soccer, came back and it was finished

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kess wrote:

My eyes could be playing tricks on me too but it looks like it got smaller to me when I refreshed. Now I'm going to take a screenshot and then check back in two hours or so.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next