Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Maybe somebody else (besides the fortune teller) has ANOTHER tablet.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I know it was brought up briefly before, but during a certain time of day, the sky behind the temple is different, like right now. There is a setting sun instead of the blue sky. I went in and spoke my prophecy to see if anything different would happen, and I added a period at the end of the sentence, but nothing different happened. :( Just thought I'd pass my info along so someone else doesn't waste their time.... :)

EDIT: I like the idea of a second half of the prophecy existing...I don't know who came up with it, but it seems to make sense :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I dont think we have the prophecy at all. Of course, Im not saying anything new there, so let me elborate. We all have a good idea that the prophecy will be that the prince and princess will get married and maybe start a chain reaction of something. The marriage or the result of the marriage is likely the prophecy.

Right now, my hunch is either that we have to re-translate the tablet or find a different table (different stones, etc) to get our new translation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Did anyone check out the spirit of the ruins card? It looks like the entrance to Qasala is hidden in the tomb, and Tomos somehow found the way in...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

mogster500 wrote:
Did anyone check out the spirit of the ruins card? It looks like the entrance to Qasala is hidden in the tomb, and Tomos somehow found the way in...

It looks to me like Tomos is running away from the Spirit IN the ruins....the ruins that were already featured in the comic.....doesn't seem significant to me o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I would cry :cry: if we have to do a whole other tablet. But at least I have my entire temple mapped out, I saved everything that I've done except for what pieces I got in order. But I've been watching the neoboards and I haven't seen anything new in regard to the plot go up. Nobody has any ideas, well they have ideas but they're about as useful as the ideas here so far. Well, hopefully tomorrow we will get better news, and maybe the random contest will answer our questions.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
Premium Invites Available - 11 Remaining

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

crashbash wrote:
I would cry :cry: if we have to do a whole other tablet. But at least I have my entire temple mapped out, I saved everything that I've done except for what pieces I got in order. But I've been watching the neoboards and I haven't seen anything new in regard to the plot go up. Nobody has any ideas, well they have ideas but they're about as useful as the ideas here so far. Well, hopefully tomorrow we will get better news, and maybe the random contest will answer our questions.

I highly doubt we'd have to do ANOTHER tablet....I would venture to guess that if there is a second part to the prophecy, there will be a separate piece of parchment or "whatever" that we have to decipher. I don't think TNT would be that uncreative.

And what about those darn scrolls?? They've got to be involved somehow! Maybe we'll have to read them in a certain order as they are released by clues from the fortune teller like we had to do with her clues for each game.....

Just some ramblings.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

hmm... the palace guard weapons are out now.. but we can't buy it :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

greenbugsy wrote:
And what about those darn scrolls?? They've got to be involved somehow! Maybe we'll have to read them in a certain order as they are released by clues from the fortune teller like we had to do with her clues for each game.....

Just some ramblings.....

Another thing Neopets probably wont do unless there was someway to unlearn scrolls >.<... and what about the scroll we HAD to read in order to do the statuey thing.

And what about this:

Quote:
Faerie Cloud Racers is the latest game to get an update. Why not give it a whirl to see all the improvements and additions?

You didn't think we would launch a new game without a snazzy Background to accompany it did you?

They seem awfully proud of that game o.O

18 Premium Referrals Left! PM, AIM, YIM, or E-mail me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

iuberwalrus wrote:
greenbugsy wrote:

Just some ramblings.....

Another thing Neopets probably wont do unless there was someway to unlearn scrolls >.<... and what about the scroll we HAD to read in order to do the statuey thing.

What do you mean by "unlearn" scrolls??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:39 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

greenbugsy wrote:
iuberwalrus wrote:
greenbugsy wrote:

Just some ramblings.....

You cant reread scrolls, so what about the people that already read scrolls?

EDIT: or can you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

iuberwalrus wrote:
greenbugsy wrote:
iuberwalrus wrote:
greenbugsy wrote:

Just some ramblings.....

You cant reread scrolls, so what about the people that already read scrolls?

EDIT: or can you?

Yes, you can reread as many scrolls as you want. If you want to go back into the maze library and read the ahn scroll, you can do so as many times as necessary.

Quote:
And what about this:

Faerie Cloud Racers is the latest game to get an update. Why not give it a whirl to see all the improvements and additions?

You didn't think we would launch a new game without a snazzy Background to accompany it did you?

They seem awfully proud of that game o.O

And i think that this is just b/c its faerie day.....I doubt there is any significance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

greenbugsy wrote:
Yes, you can reread as many scrolls as you want. If you want to go back into the maze library and read the ahn scroll, you can do so as many times as necessary.

Bah, Im dumb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Anyone have a link to the Hannah comics? I want to check some stuff out with it... thanks. (dont worry, if i find anything, you'll all know)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jetro wrote:
Anyone have a link to the Hannah comics? I want to check some stuff out with it... thanks. (dont worry, if i find anything, you'll all know)

You know, I was looking around for that the other day b/c I wanted to see if that link someone found in the source code was actually part of the Hannah plot b/c I can't actually remember it at all, but I never found anything. If you find a link, please let me know as well b/c I'm curious. Thanks! :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next