Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:11 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jetro wrote:
thanks. well the theory is that each scroll represents a location in Neopets. If you go in the order they appear on your tablet, such as we did with the chapters.

Right now, as i said on the boards, it's the only legit theory going around. We've had folks read all 12 scrolls - nothing. We've had folks buy items, notta. Going to the symbol that matches the bottom of the statue - notta. We've had people looking in source codes, nothing. Right now, that's the only thing that makes some what sense.

Yes, those have been tried here as well. But I don't see what the possible connection to the MI volcano caves could be? Are you suggesting it as a possible scroll location - based on the titles or descriptions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Or maybe we just have to wait for TNT to release and activate the next set of clues to the plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:27 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm rechecking those two weird boxes in the last page of part 5, so far no luck, I'm trying all kinds of filters. Something definitely looks weird there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

We probably just have to wait for something else to come out, you're right.

I keep thinking maybe the symbols mean something, but I think that would be out of the ordinary for TNT to do something that complicated. All those symbols do mean something, like ra is the Egyptian sun god, but what in Neopets would that lead us to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:41 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Asparagus Queen wrote:
We probably just have to wait for something else to come out, you're right.

I keep thinking maybe the symbols mean something, but I think that would be out of the ordinary for TNT to do something that complicated. All those symbols do mean something, like ra is the Egyptian sun god, but what in Neopets would that lead us to?

In real life they do mean something, on neopets: nothing...

Neopets needed icons so they used 12 icons they thought looked cool from the internet. Why 12? well perhaps because a tablet of 5x5 would be too much...

They don't mean anything... You could just as well wonder why TNT doesn't use Times New Roman for their pages (and if they do, why don't they use Arial)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:50 pm 

Well, here is something else that may or not mean something.

Quote:
The TCG card of the day is 11. PRINCESS AMIRA

Hints and Tips
The third Card of the Day is the first card that features something from our up and coming Lost Desert adventure. Yes, one of the heroes, Princess Amira. Well, when we say hero, she doesn't do anything particularly heroic. At least not at first, but I don't want to spoil anything for you :)

Princess Amira is first in line to the throne of Sakhmet City, but so far she just hasn't met the right man. Things are about to change however, because as we speak her betrothed rides towards her kingdom on his mighty steed.

There are a couple more paragraphs but it just talks about playing the TCG. I don't think it will help the plot though because everything is in past tense, "up and coming LD adventure...", "her betrothed rides towards her kingdom..." All this has already happened.

http://www.neopets.com/tcg/cotd.phtml

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I got my first parchment by playing Pyramids, and I saved it. But now I'm on a different computer and I don't have the picture. Is there any way I can still find that first parchment?

Edit: Never mind, I just played Pyramids again, and its sitting there waiting for me :D

~ By Optimus ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Anyone heard or know of the Parchment Puzzler? Some old player is commenting something about the board but being extremely vague on it. I checked the user's look up (neoknight_xvi) and the person certainly doesnt appear to be a New Member but who knows anything anymore...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jetro wrote:
Anyone heard or know of the Parchment Puzzler? Some old player is commenting something about the board but being extremely vague on it. I checked the user's look up (neoknight_xvi) and the person certainly doesnt appear to be a New Member but who knows anything anymore...

Probably a guy wanting to seek attention in this time of ocnfusion :)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:23 pm 

I dont know if anyone remembers but i recal them saying that at the beginning it would be real easy then it would gradually get harder. They said they were going to try to make it very complex because it was so hard to fool like a million people or whatever. I think the clue has already been released along with chapter five. Yet thats just me

Commander in Brawlers of War

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:24 pm 

Here is one more idea. Has anyone tryed adding the words "to an alternate dimension" at the end of their prophesy? I was about to and clicked the wrong door!!!

So far -
I am mapped
My tablet is complete
I have read all twelve scrolls
I have opened 20 of the 24 doors with the symbol of my faerie

...and NOTHING!!!

I am getting stressed. I am off to Sedona this next weekend, and if I miss it.... *grrr* I can't even think about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jetro wrote:

I saw that thread on the Neo boards as well
http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic. ... c=71334176

I just assumed he was told something and looking into it on the off chance, not heard anything along those lines myself though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:41 pm 

weird. FYI I finished my tablet last night! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

zalensia wrote:
Jetro wrote:

I saw that thread on the Neo boards as well
http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic. ... c=71334176

I just assumed he was told something and looking into it on the off chance, not heard anything along those lines myself though.

Tried a google search, came up with nothing at all. If you ask me, they're just seeking attention.

Go ahead, jump. 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Last edited by Devilfish on Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

TNT are up to something lol there is no beta game available on the portal now. It was faerie cloud racers II.

Just wish they would drop a few clues / hits!!! I am ready to start pulling my hair out lol

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next