Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

jtaker wrote:
The fact that you all really know nothing about the situation and I wasn't the person who frozen their accounts; it was Wendy.

Are you really so suprised that people will think badly of you for saying you gladly got people frozen? At any rate you are right, nobody does know your situation and for all we know you could be making the whole thing up. If tnt do have a thing against you then there isn't much you can do about it anyway, though not posting on the neoboards would be a good start, but really no one can give you advice that you don't know already o_O And refraining from calling people here immature for not giving you sympathy would be a bit more polite too ^^;

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:07 am 

I'm just having a hard time believing you're complaining about losing neopets temporarily when you've willingly taken it away completely from "a lot of people". And on top of that, you're bragging about your special treatment, and making us assume you're being wronged because you're treated like everyone else for once. Truth is: sometimes the blame falls on us and we gotta deal with it, whether or not it was our fault, there's a lot to learn in looking past others' mistakes.

Besides, it's neopets.

There's a sun and trees and nature outside that are, in all honesty, much more interesting

So I say spend the 120 hours writing a poem. And spending time with your family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm not going to address any other aspect of the situation but for those reading, perhaps it's a good time to point out this important Neoboards saftey tip:

If you know a board is talking about something against the rules, DON'T POST THERE! No, not even to tell people off. Just go away and leave it alone. The board will (hopefully) be deleted soon enough without your interference and there's no point risking being caught in the crossfire.

Hang out here long enough and you encounter a lot of similar stories: "This board was talking about (insert TOC-violating topic here) and I posted there to complain and I got suspended/frozen and some of the other people didn't and it's not fair!!!!" Which it isn't, but it happens a lot anyway. Better to leave well enough alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Saotome_Ranma wrote:
Truth is: sometimes the blame falls on us and we gotta deal with it.

That's what I have to say on the subject.

120 hours is only five days. If you can't be away from Neopets for that long, you've got a problem. :P So basically, just deal with it, for it's going to be over very soon (if not already; I don't know the day this was originally posted). It doesn't matter about the injustice. Neopets doesn't have a permanent record system. Just serve your time and go on with your life. And if this weird staff person goes off on you, remember that Neopets is just a game.

:)

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:08 am 

deadlypker wrote:
To me it seems like this staffer won't quit until she/he finishes you. Now the thing you need to do to get rid of them is report to tnt thru EMAIL, not a regular report, snail mail works well too. Telephone, telegram, something, it all works. Also, this person has to have a reason to hate you, check up on all members you've had frozen, suspended, etc. Some may have got their files back after being frozen, or just added numbers or underscores to their name, and find out if they're a staffer, likely, they could be the one.

Well, something I would like to make clear is I didn't get people frozen JUST because I disliked them. Most were ex-friends who scam. I have sent NUMEROUS letters to Neopets Inc. The users Wendy froze wouldn't have any clue that I'm the one who got them frozen. I know why a certain staffer hates me; I'm not sure if it's the one doing all of this but Wendy told me she asked the male who froze my account years ago why he did it because it didn't list a reason and Wendy told me his exact words were "I froze that smurf because I felt like it." That's one of the reasons Wendy later quit Neopets, besides going to college. She was tired of getting yelled at for unfreezing my accounts when I shouldn't have been frozen.

Also, I'm well aware that there happens to be a real world out there. I'm an adult, I'm not stupid. Like I said, I didn't get anyone frozen who wasn't breaking the rules. I'm not asking people to give me sympathy. I didn't ask anyone to post here; I simply posted to vent. I've said that many times and I've never claimed I can't deal with being away from Neopets for 5 days.
I'm not bragging about my special treatment by staff. It was about 2 years ago when it happened. I was NOT bragging; I was stating that it did exist because I know a lot of people who don't think it actually happens. I wasn't asking people to give me their sympathy and rather any of you believe me or not; I know for a fact that I'm being honest. I've been friends with Yukio for years and even he knows I'm not lying.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3