Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hey question... so I have the first crystal and I just read all the scrolls but there was nothing about a sharp eye... what do I do now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Zenial wrote:
Hey question... so I have the first crystal and I just read all the scrolls but there was nothing about a sharp eye... what do I do now?

check you ave them in the right order and read them all again, if you didnt get the message you went wrong somewere

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have a quick question that isn't addressed in the first post, or maybe something is wrong w/ my computer or whatever....

I was only able to fight Razul once.....is that normal? His name isn't clickable any longer, and I only fought him once. It now says next to his name, "You have weakened Razul!" instead of any stats.

Just curious....if anyone can answer my question, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ok guys here is supRNurs' map with the index added for scrolls ^_^

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6197/floorone4mk.jpg

@Zenial - if you could post tablet/lights order/crystal color/catalog then I'm sure someone will be able to help. ^_~

@greenbugsy - I'm not there yet but I believe it's only once

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

greenbugsy wrote:
I have a quick question that isn't addressed in the first post, or maybe something is wrong w/ my computer or whatever....

I was only able to fight Razul once.....is that normal? His name isn't clickable any longer, and I only fought him once. It now says next to his name, "You have weakened Razul!" instead of any stats.

Just curious....if anyone can answer my question, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

That's normal, it happened to everyone of us, both the people who drew and the ones who won against him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thanks, Smokey and Hangman....I wasn't sure if I did something wrong or what....

And so far, that's where we're at? I think I've finally caught up! Work/school really gets in the way of this plot, so it's a good thing they've given plenty of time for those who have other obligations.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

purplecatlover2003 wrote:
Zenial wrote:

check you ave them in the right order and read them all again, if you didnt get the message you went wrong somewere

Read them all again? It's one hell of a job travelling through the repository and finding all the right scrolls... if I have to do it again then this is the point where I oficially give up :-S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Zenial wrote:
Zenial wrote:

Read them all again? It's one hell of a job travelling through the repository and finding all the right scrolls... if I have to do it again then this is the point where I oficially give up :-S

You really shouldn't, redoing the sequence isn't that bad. You'll probably still know most of the locations of the scrolls and while you're doing it a second time, you should also note the coordinates of every scroll, in case you have to do it again. This will really save you a lot of time! And if you want, you can post your tablet, your lights, your enlarged crystal and your complete scroll catalogues here and we'll tell you exactly which order to go in!

Alleszins veel succes, het zal wel lukken hoor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:26 pm 

hi are there any tips for getting the riddle trap i have tried about 20 doors and havent found 1. I have never come across a riddle trap during any visit to my temple. So far i have started from the entrance of my tomb but are they deeper in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:33 pm 

kerrie_anita wrote:
hi are there any tips for getting the riddle trap i have tried about 20 doors and havent found 1. I have never come across a riddle trap during any visit to my temple. So far i have started from the entrance of my tomb but are they deeper in?

each person is different, my riddle trap was right next to the enterence. I say just keep looking and you will find one :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

kerrie_anita wrote:

they are completely random as far as we call all tell
I lucked out - my first 7 in the temple produced the 7 traps

Check out my Gallery
Neo User

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

kerrie_anita wrote:

There are no tips to finding any specific trap. They're just dispersed out through the tomb randomly most likely. You're just going to havae to keep at it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Zenial wrote:
Zenial wrote:

Zenial, don't give up! With the first crystal and the first set of lights/colors it's really easy to miss a space, especially if it's at the beginning of your sequence. If you could give us a link to your tablet, the crystal color order and the wall colors, we could look at that and double-check the sequence for you.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

guys I know that the order for the colors on the 3rd crystal are suppose to be random, but so far mine have gone in order. red, yellow, blue and yellow, blue, red. (going by r-y-b-r-y-r-b-y-r) it seems that mine are all odd. XD

@Zenial - see I told you someone would be able to help ;) I know I missed two blank ones at the beginning of mine and had to redo the whole list.

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zenial wrote:

Ahhh, don't give up now. Then you won't get a chance to get frustrated on Crystal numbers II and III. :D That is much more fun to be angry about. ;) I forget if the sharp eye message requires ad-blockers to be off, but you might also try that if you are having odd troubles. Make sure if you have blanks at the end or beginning that you know if they are in fact at the end or beginning. Make sure you're reading the scrolls after you have labelled your tablet "forward" to get a symbol+location, but then use the order of your first crystal colors to sort them into reds, yellows, and blues. Then make sure you read them in the order of the crystal, as well as from top to bottom in the catalog. Sorry I been away a while with ISP problems; so if this is all very redundent to you, apologies ahead of time.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next