Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

You may all smite me with whatever item is currently available to you for asking this....

but...

Im quite far behind because I am confused about the faerie statue symbol. Is it the symbol that was above the door of the room in which my faerie is, or should there have been a symbol upon the base itself? I have read the scroll that corresponds with the door symbol, but when I go to the repository and use the specific phrase I am told to get lost.

Forgive me for not wanting to read 50 some odd threads. I tried to keep up...really I did.

*headdesk*

I wouldnt mind being answered in PMs, I dont want to take up room on the board with such an old topic.

Thank you! :)

http://www.whiteninjacomics.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:41 am 

Coco wrote:
You may all smite me with whatever item is currently available to you for asking this....

but...

Im quite far behind because I am confused about the faerie statue symbol. Is it the symbol that was above the door of the room in which my faerie is, or should there have been a symbol upon the base itself? I have read the scroll that corresponds with the door symbol, but when I go to the repository and use the specific phrase I am told to get lost.

Forgive me for not wanting to read 50 some odd threads. I tried to keep up...really I did.

*headdesk*

I wouldnt mind being answered in PMs, I dont want to take up room on the board with such an old topic.

Thank you! :)

no, you are supposed to read the scroll with the symbol corresponding to the 1 on the base of your nuria faerie statue, if you still need help, check out SleepRuki's petpage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:42 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Coco wrote:

just read the first post of this thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:51 am 

uggh, waiting for my tomb to open again so that i can get a fragment is boring

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

moop_69 wrote:
uggh, waiting for my tomb to open again so that i can get a fragment is boring

Trust me, waiting for furnitures to be made and doing particularly nothing is even more irritating....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:51 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Good evening everyone! Boy, I'm glad that the plot didn't develop while I pulled a double shift at work! ;)

I noticed something odd, but it might not mean anything. The numbers for the blocks and sand are 1337 for A, E, I/L, O.

The Suppository Continues!!!
Chapter 7's "deleted scene"
Ruki team's first scrapped project
Ruki team's second scrapped project

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:01 am 

Elric wrote:
Good evening everyone! Boy, I'm glad that the plot didn't develop while I pulled a double shift at work! ;)

I noticed something odd, but it might not mean anything. The numbers for the blocks and sand are 1337 for A, E, I/L, O.

Whatever that means...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

neonazipet wrote:
Elric wrote:

Whatever that means...

As I said, it might not mean anything, but it's odd that they are mostly vowels (possibly).

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:16 am 

Elric wrote:
neonazipet wrote:
Elric wrote:

Whatever that means...

As I said, it might not mean anything, but it's odd that they are mostly vowels (possibly).

huh? explain plz
Edit: Just completed my tablet :D, now i get to look for my statue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

moop_69 wrote:
Elric wrote:
neonazipet wrote:
Elric wrote:

Whatever that means...

quote]
huh? explain plz
Edit: Just completed my tablet :D, now i get to look for my statue

The numbers for the sand were 104,034 and the blocks 4330.

1337, or leet, is numbers in place of letters.

4=A
3=E
1=I/L
0=O

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:35 am 

... that game won't load on my computer, i just waited 5 minutes after it turned to a black screen and nothing. before that i had a green grid with a chip looking thing on it.

Post subject: I think...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:06 am 

I think its the waiting that is KILLING me... Same as last time, argh... Maybe we can take all the furniture and instead of placing in the temple, use it to bludgeon the enemy, except that it would likely take several of us to wield some of the larger items... Wish I had a special neo-alert I could have on my PC to let me know when something has changed, while I'm at it, it would wake me up with fresh coffee and eggs too... Heh...

That which does not destroy us makes us stranger...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:17 am 

How many neopoints have to be donated at the wishing well to view the map? I've tried twice now and haven't gotten the map for my final stone piece.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:24 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

revanche900 wrote:
How many neopoints have to be donated at the wishing well to view the map? I've tried twice now and haven't gotten the map for my final stone piece.

Only one. Make sure you copied and pasted it correctly and deleted any extra spaces. It appears on the page after you click to donate, so scroll to the bottom to check for it.

Welcome to PPT! :)

Elric wrote:

Very interesting observation. I wonder what we could use it for?

Oh and good morning to you too! :) Although it's almost time for me to go to bed ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
.. are 1337 for A, E, I/L, O.

I thought that was
O EVIL
(This would be funnier if I could figure out how to do a /turnovera to use as the v)

Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next