Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare is here
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Abiagails score is what? 15? :P
I should be able to get this... maybe :roll:

Edit 2 minutes later:
Done :D Got 88 :P

Edit:
Hey, I just realised. A lot of the callenges have been _____II. Maybe things like Chia Bomber, Meerca Chase, Destruct-o-match will come up?? :o :D

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rubywinged wrote:
Honestly I'm a bit confused on how that new rule works. o_O

*edit*
Quote:
Even if you decide to take on AAA's score and come up short, you will automatically be credited for a win over Abigail if the score you send is higher than hers. However, when doing this, you will not receive either AAA or Abigail's daily prize for this game.

So wouldn't that mean if you challenged AAA accidentally and sent scores that didn't add up to his you get Ab's credit no prize and umm well a good ol 'that sucks for you' from tnt?

Thats what I had hoped, so I sent 3 scores to try n make it default to Abigail so that i would stay on track for the "beat either on the day" prize, but no such luck >.< N then didnt realize you were limited to a set number of plays per day >.<

Eh, UBII was easy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm going for the "beat either on day one" because I'm too easily frustrated and get really bored with those repetitive "endurance" games *cough*MAGAX, Volcano Run*cough*\

UBII was unpredictable for me. I do well enough on it to score a few bullseyes per game, but not all the time. Beat AAA on it because I lucked out and hit a red balloon and a hagan balloon and the target in one turn- pretty much made the score. :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Does anyone else here think that the Volcano Run II music sounds really sinister? @_@

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:27 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Helena wrote:
Does anyone else here think that the Volcano Run II music sounds really sinister? @_@

Sinister game, sinister music.

On another note, why hasn't this thread been split yet? o_O

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

munduses wrote:
On another note, why hasn't this thread been split yet? o_O

I was thinking the same thing about the Sloth Plot threads.

But I'm taking the AAA route on this one. My high score is 128 so it shouldn't be too hard.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Surprised no one has posted this, but don't forget 'catapult' will give you one of the bullseye bonuses...

I'm surprised how low it is as well, as the avvie isn't much higher. I'm not complaining though. I need an easy day. :P

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow, that was weird. I've gone the longest time without being able to get above about 90 (was shooting for the avatar), and today on my first try I got 101. I did get 3 balloons which was very helpful, since I just can't seem to aim with this new version. I kicked butt on the first version, but this one.. blah.

Oh well, very very very happy about my dumb luck. :) Now I just have to finish... 3 more AAA games x_x Is it sad I'm setting aside some time of my spring break specifically to play Neopets games? :P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

alicekitty wrote:
Maybe cause lots of people have trouble?

I know I am horribly bad at this game. I'm not sure I'll be able to beat Abigail. :P On the other hand, I found the AAA score on Kiko Match to be laughably easy. We're all unique flowers, with our own special talents. :D

alicekitty wrote:
any way I got 254 which MIGHT get my a GOLDEN TROPHY :D :D :D :D :D (to bad I had the avvie)

Fingers crossed!! :hug:

Self-referential signatures make the angels cry.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm horrible at Ultimate Bullseye II and you don't want to know how long it took me to beat Abigail's score. For the record her prize is Ultimate Bullseye II Rice Crispie Treat. Ack, advertising has snuck into our prizes :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

metalmario wrote:
Is it sad I'm setting aside some time of my spring break specifically to play Neopets games? :P

YES! Nah not really, I'm joking :P

A trick for Ultimate Bullseye:
The reason a lot of people get confused is because the turdle-whatever shooting the arrows is at an angle, right? Well if you sort of look at it differently and imagine that it's not angled, just look at it as if he's tilting upwards as if on a hill. It makes it easier. It's a sort of mind trick and takes a while to get used to, but it works really well. At least, for me, it does. o_O
Hope that helps.

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:30 pm 

Two Questions re: kiko match 2

Does anyone have a points guide? As in, "You should have this many points after level 1, and this many after level 2", and so on?

Secondly: The ineedmoretime code gives 15 seconds. Does the glitch, where the amount of time varies up to 600 seconds, occur only in explorer, or has it been reported in firefox as well?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

shapu wrote:
Secondly: The ineedmoretime code gives 15 seconds. Does the glitch, where the amount of time varies up to 600 seconds, occur only in explorer, or has it been reported in firefox as well?

I use FF and got around 250 seconds extra, so yes, it should work in firefox too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:49 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

OMG OMG I did it! :D
I beat AAA and got the avatar for UBII! I was dreading this game ever since the UB prizes were found. And this was one avatar I thought I'd never get. But I killed two birds with one stone (arrow? /badjoke) with a score of 104.

But now since I beat this game which I thought would be such a problem for me, plus volcano run yesterday which was more of a challenge that I thought it would be I'm even more annoyed at myself for missing out on Kiko Match. So now I actually hope there are more hard games that I can't beat AAA on. Because what a bummer it would be to miss the top prize by just one game!

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:22 pm 

munduses wrote:
shapu wrote:

I use FF and got around 250 seconds extra, so yes, it should work in firefox too.

Super, thank you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next