Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Daily/Weekly Quests
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:35 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

The timer's not going to disappear if you haven't completed all the quests, but I did finally get a new prize... Usukicon Y13 Goodie Bag.

Is that one of the ones you were wanting, P? Either way, I'm ready to collect my 20k everyday again.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:35 am
Actually if you hit "skip quest" on one and complete the others, the timer does disappear.

The Usukicon bag is still worth over 1 mil. It'll probably hold its value, as it has two special books in it as well as two wearables (one of which is a background). I'd keep it and go for it, Siniri.

At this point, I'm really just going for the stamps. I thought about the P3's, but they're not as high priority for me as the stamps. The books and gourmet foods are a would be nice, but...not as worried about those, either.

Of course, today I rerolled for a Plushie Paint Brush. It's a hard prize to pass up, though, as it's still running at nearly 4 mil. (Whereas the nesting dolls I got yesterday were less than 100k). I'm debating if I should keep it or try to reroll for a stamp. I will probably go for it and use it to help trade for one of the stamps. P/b's are another one-use item (but can be wanted multiple times by a single player for different pets, etc) so it makes it harder to just ditch it when stamps are one use per player.

ETA: Collected the Plushie P/B successfully today. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I also made a trade for the Lord Kass Stamp, which went straight into my album! Watch...I'll roll it (or the coconut) tomorrow. :lol:

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Got the goodie bag. Fingers crossed for something good tomorrow.

Edit: Got lucky again. The Three Stamp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow, Siniri, you have great luck!
My new item: Blue Wocky Gummy Straw
Hard pass. I skipped the one that gave me a Shenkuu Courtyard Wall as it was worth the least...and for grins, nabbed one for 1np from someone's shop. Hopefully a better roll tomorrow?

ETA: Rainblug today. I think I'm going to keep it. It's soooo cute and it's one of the P3s I really wanted. I know there are more costly prizes...but with the luck I've had so far, I'll take this one. I should collect on the 20th. That'll give me the 21st through 24th to make attempts to reroll for something else before the month ends. (24th is the last day to start a 7-day streak and collect on the last day of the month, assuming that the prize pool changes immediately on the 1st.)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:28 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Well, phoey. I got a message today to effect of "Uh-Oh today's daily bonus could not be granted". No 20k for me today. It is not in my on-hand NP, but the green check mark is checked and I do have today's progress noted on the weekly prize to stay on track for a Spotted Gelert Plushie on Sunday. Weird.

Rainblugs are cute. They're still ~2.5M, so, that's not too shabby.

Spotted Gelert Plushie is only ~800k

ETA - Picked up the Spotted Gelert Plushie today (despite the weird glitch the other day)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:07 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

My new prize is a magma blaster. It's going for several hundred thousand NP, but is it any good? Compared to my regular set, assuming it's a weapon? I'm currently wielding
Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife and Sword of Malum.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Okay so here's my best analysis:
Magma Blaster is 3 Light, 3 Air, 5 Fire. So...11 icons. Sword of Malum and Roxton's are MUCH better weapons at a minimum of 15/16 icons each, plus the added defense on Roxton's with the 75% Earth block. Between the two of them they do a better job covering Air and Light (and Malum does the same Fire damage). A way cheaper alternative would be a Solar Burrito, which does 3 Air, 3 Fire, and 5 Light (Light and Fire total icons are swapped) and is currently under 10k. Light and Air are pretty easy to block, and 5 fire is also relatively easy, as there are several shields that will block it. (Keeping in mind that the weapons a 1-player opponent might have could potentially be new and who knows what, but yeah.) While Magma Blaster *could* be useful if there are opponents that can't block only those three icons, but you've got them covered better with what you already have, and I suspect you have better weapons at your disposal as alternates.

There are a fair number of prizes worth a lot more, and you still have a few days that you can afford to reroll and collect before the end of the month. It would definitely be a risk, though, especially since you've had a LOT of good luck so far this round. You could definitely end up rolling bad items for the next few days, which would be a bummer.

Just a reminder: Monday the 24th is the last day to start a streak that will finish before the end of the month. There has been rumor that they had originally intended for a soft roll-over, where you finish with the item you're on in the old pool before getting to the new pool, but as we had a hard swap over last time...I wouldn't count on this.

I collected my Rainblug today. So cute! I haven't decided which petpet to give it to yet. I'm hoping for something decent tomorrow...or at least a chance to roll something good before it's too late for this month.

ETA: Reworded one thing that when I read it didn't make sense.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks, P! I think I'll take my chances for a reroll and cross my fingers. Giving up 21.5k because my one item today was a stamp worth over 10k.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Meanwhile I have two more days for an Elephante Lamp Collectable Charm, which I want because it's a way to get it into my stamp album without paying 6mil. I'm actually doing pretty well out of the daily quests for filling my Charms pages.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Nice! The QuestLog has been a huge plus for both filling bank accounts with NP and earn formerly next-to-impossible to get items for "free".

I would love a Battle For Meridell Mug as part of the prize pool ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hmm. Reset is giving me a chance at Alien Aisha Invasion, which apparently is a book worth over 2 million?

If that price is real, I guess I'll go for it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alien Aisha Invasion is a good one. It's a R99 Booktastic Book, which are in higher demand for the Booktastic Award than a R99 regular book would be (since there are SO many regular books and so few Booktastic ones). I think BLP is almost finished getting one.

I rolled a Maraquan Yooyu this morning. I know it's worth a fair amount, but I will be rerolling. I am salty about this being in the prize pool while it's still in an active prize shop.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13