Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I noticed that there are many of the scroll you need in the different rooms. Do we have to read them all?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The red, blue and yellow scroll racks are right across from the entrance to the Repository. Just go inside and take two steps forward- you can't miss them.

Once you click on each, you get the indices!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The yellow, red and blue scroll racks right inside the entrance of the repository are the card catalog. Everyone's is different (bleh), and we're not really sure what to do with them. Some people are going around to the different sections of the repository (which are now named), looking for the scrolls that match the ones in the card catalog. There's also a secret room with a model of Sahkmet in it, and you can put your crystal into the palace dome. I think that's it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

AAARGH, of course I have to not be on when something starts happening... And why'd they release this at the same time as whack-a-ghost, I need to go play that... :(

I still don't understand what the card catalog means... Are there actually places called the "central index hall" and other things?

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

With full faith that you resourceful people will have figured something out by the time I get online tomorrow- I bid you all goodnight. :D

Good luck with the new discoveries! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cranberry wrote:
Is anyone having trouble finding their scrolls? I'm looking for a yellow paw print (Asparagus Recipes), and I've searched the whole food section (soups, appetisers, and entrees) and can't find one.

I've found all my scrolls so far.

I'm wondering if there if instead of looking for all of them ... we should be looking for the "rejected marriage proposal" section. That seems to be more important to help amira out, doesn't it? Find precedent as to why she doesn't need to marry.

Has anyone found this section of the repository, yet?

Edit: just found my rejected marriage proposal area ... no special message when reading.

Last edited by XenaAndGabrielle on Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I'm rereading it over and over, but it's not making one bit of sense (since I need to add this to the next split,) can someone give me a more consice summary (all this about secret rooms and card catalogs are blurring too much)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Are we remembering that there are A.B.C.D.and E scrolls for each type...I found a yellow fer, two actually in the correct room even but one was a C type and one a D type.....I think we need to figure out which type of each scroll to read in addition to the color and symbol. Any ideas????

Post subject:
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
Is anyone having trouble finding their scrolls? I'm looking for a yellow paw print (Asparagus Recipes), and I've searched the whole food section (soups, appetisers, and entrees) and can't find one.

I'm wondering if there if instead of looking for all of them ... we should be looking for the "rejected marriage proposal" section. That seems to be more important to help amira out, doesn't it? Find precedent as to why she doesn't need to marry.

I also have a "Rejected Marriage Proposals" scroll, but have no idea which section it's in.

I'm distressed I can't find "Asparagus Recipes"! It should be in the recipe storage section, shouldn't it? I've double-checked and it's not anywhere around here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Trick wrote:
How do we get to the secret room?

Where is the secret room guys?

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cranberry wrote:
XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
Cranberry wrote:

I also have a "Rejected Marriage Proposals" scroll, but have no idea which section it's in.

I'm distressed I can't find "Asparagus Recipes"! It should be in the recipe storage section, shouldn't it? I've double-checked and it's not anywhere around here.

I haven't come across an Aparagus Recipes Section yet, either. It is probably somewhere strange.

Rejected Marriage Proposals was in the basement for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:38 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Cranberry wrote:
The yellow, red and blue scroll racks right inside the entrance of the repository are the card catalog. Everyone's is different (bleh), and we're not really sure what to do with them. Some people are going around to the different sections of the repository (which are now named), looking for the scrolls that match the ones in the card catalog. There's also a secret room with a model of Sahkmet in it, and you can put your crystal into the palace dome. I think that's it.

Ah i see, thanks! ^_^

I'm making a list of the names of the rooms as I go, who knows if it will actually be of any help.

Awesome Set by DM!! :D

:) Neo44392 on Neopets^_^ Neomail me for neopets premium invites :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Anyone mapping the room names? Or should I start?

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Runevalkyrie wrote:
I'm rereading it over and over, but it's not making one bit of sense (since I need to add this to the next split,) can someone give me a more consice summary (all this about secret rooms and card catalogs are blurring too much)

When you first enter the repository there are 3 scroll racks - a red, yellow and blue one. Those are the card catalogs and will list scroll rooms. Also if you go to the 5th floor and follow the path of the secret stairs all the way down you will see a image of the city and if you click on the top of the dome it will show your crystal going there (but it stays in your inventory).

Post subject:
PPT God
PPT God

Cranberry wrote:
XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
Cranberry wrote:

Cranberry: I found an actual "Asparagus Recipes" section down in my basement.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next