Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:43 pm 

If we do get trophies, I hope Elric gets the best. She deserves something big for reading every scroll in that darned repository.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

anyone got the other avatar?

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
But wouldn't the best prize be: a sense of satisfation at a job well done; the feeling of pride you get from being able to say, 'I helped save the Lost Desert.'; the fact that you helped defeat Razul, potentially one of the greatest villains this side of Sloth and the Darkest One-sama; and, most importantly, a dumptruck load of Lost Desert Paint Brushes for having to endure trip after trip to Anubis Toxicology :x

Yes, a hardy handshake and half the riches of Sakhmet is all I need to make my day after this plot :P

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

purplecatlover2003 wrote:

Which was the "other" avatar? I got the LDP avie, but I didn't think there was another one yet. Maybe we'll get a new one for completing the plot

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Skynetmain wrote:
But wouldn't the best prize be: a sense of satisfation at a job well done; the feeling of pride you get from being able to say, 'I helped save the Lost Desert.'; the fact that you helped defeat Razul, potentially one of the greatest villains this side of Sloth and the Darkest One-sama; and, most importantly, a dumptruck load of Lost Desert Paint Brushes for having to endure trip after trip to Anubis Toxicology :x

Yes, a hardy handshake and half the riches of Sakhmet is all I need to make my day after this plot :P

*takes your potential prizes* :P

Post subject: Qasala
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Didn't there used to be some citizens hanging around Qasala? (Or has it been that long and traumatic of a time I am having selective amnesia about the plot?) They are not there now, tho it has been a while since I visited the desert.

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Many of you say the prizes are up but the value will be small in my opinion because they have to give it to all of the winners of the plot thats like 100,000 people. I did not really like this plot they really rushed it at the end whats the deal with "DAD!" with that evil fire dude what his name again. But it was junk after the 2nd chapter. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Accually, only around 7000 people completed the whole plot. Many more tried, but it wouldnt to too hard to give out a nice weapon to 7000 people, would it? :P

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject: Re: Qasala
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

anjuna wrote:
Didn't there used to be some citizens hanging around Qasala? (Or has it been that long and traumatic of a time I am having selective amnesia about the plot?) They are not there now, tho it has been a while since I visited the desert.

Selective amnesia :) I specifically remember when I found Qasala remarking that it was strange that Sakhmet had all sorts of people walking around in it, but Qasala was blank.

sirclucky wrote:
Accually, only around 7000 people completed the whole plot. Many more tried, but it wouldnt to too hard to give out a nice weapon to 7000 people, would it? :P

Heh, imagine what that would do to the weapons economy. :P

Nabile pwns you...

            ...At Lenny Connundrum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:44 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
If it was only 7000 weapons, it wouldn't be too bad. If they were never released in shops afterwards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

They could easily give us the original weapons that we saw in the plot, making that 3 different weapons. All they would need to do is to fix our broken swords, spears, and maces. And make them retired, or untradable. I dont think that would be too bad to the economy

Post subject: Re: Qasala
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

dolphinling wrote:
anjuna wrote:

Selective amnesia :) I specifically remember when I found Qasala remarking that it was strange that Sakhmet had all sorts of people walking around in it, but Qasala was blank.

sirclucky wrote:

Heh, imagine what that would do to the weapons economy. :P

Look at Neoquest II, more than 7000 people have completed evil...

Heck, 7000 people or more have probably completed InSaNe!

We could afford to have 7000 decent weapons released into the economy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
We work through a long intellectual puzzle and the top wished for prize is a weapon. It make a lot of sense given the fore-chef and Ed the ID, too bad they won't release them as battledome opponents (if not now, but hopefully later) to let us vent our anger. If we do get weapons, I hope they are good enough to make bad players like me survive in DoN.

Sigh. The greatest in intellectual challenges leads to the greatest weapons. How human. I just want fun prizes that will bring more peace, and not create more Razuls.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Skynetmain wrote:
We work through a long intellectual puzzle and the top wished for prize is a weapon. It make a lot of sense given the fore-chef and Ed the ID, too bad they won't release them as battledome opponents (if not now, but hopefully later) to let us vent our anger. If we do get weapons, I hope they are good enough to make bad players like me survive in DoN.

Sigh. The greatest in intellectual challenges leads to the greatest weapons. How human. I just want fun prizes that will bring more peace, and not create more Razuls.

I've been hoping it's taking a while because they are creating a great non-weaponry item.

Peace? Maybe a line of 60's style clothing and furniture!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
arogance1 wrote:
purplecatlover2003 wrote:

Which was the "other" avatar? I got the LDP avie, but I didn't think there was another one yet. Maybe we'll get a new one for completing the plot

It was found slightly after the tablet av was released.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next