Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*cry* I still can't find my maps. I'm not sure whether to go through and map my temple again or not.. because wandering around aimlessly doesn't seem to work too well, considering I don't remember a) the path or b) which symbol is above my door ;_;

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

supRNurs wrote:
Smoky, that's a pretty strange thing you have happening there. I was 99% positive the color order for the second crystal was card catalog color order.

it seems like no matter what order I do it the first time when I go back and read the other scroll it works. now I have another question. I have two same color same symbol in a row. do I read the primary colors again or do I just read the orange one again?

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Allright guys, I know that this really doesn't belong here so feel free to delete it but I have a question. Who is that pretty girl with pink hair and a black butterfly that Jas, Rachael, Alex and DM was on Fire(sp?); all have as their avatars. Its driving me nuts. Feel free to pm me with the answer. I just didn't want to bother anyone in particular. Thank you.

JasEdit: Offhand, I don't know, but I will ask Nikita when I catch her and get back to you, since she found the image. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Alex wrote:
*cry* I still can't find my maps. I'm not sure whether to go through and map my temple again or not.. because wandering around aimlessly doesn't seem to work too well, considering I don't remember a) the path or b) which symbol is above my door ;_;

How far along are you? If you have the Mysterious Scroll but no weapon, then try a simple map just for the time being. Scroll & weapon, don't re-map. None of the above, make a more than simple map with traps added.

Hope that helps.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:38 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Smokytyger wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
Smoky, that's a pretty strange thing you have happening there. I was 99% positive the color order for the second crystal was card catalog color order.

it seems like no matter what order I do it the first time when I go back and read the other scroll it works. now I have another question. I have two same color same symbol in a row. do I read the primary colors again or do I just read the orange one again?

Normally, I would say "Yes. You have to re-read the primary pair, then the secondary colored scroll again." But for you, I'm almost afraid to answer. :P

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

supRNurs wrote:
Normally, I would say "Yes. You have to re-read the primary pair, then the secondary colored scroll again." But for you, I'm almost afraid to answer. :P

;) heh well I did it anyway and it worked so yeah. still in the same place too which of course is the dreaded ATR. at least I know where the scroll is this time.

well now I've got my third crystal. yay! but the odd thing is once I got to the first floor I got a RE saying that I found it... but I didn't lose it... o.O

I think this one's gonna give me a headache... o.o;

I'm good. feels like my skull's on fire, but I'm good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Just an open, possibly rhetorical, question about story arcs like the one we have here: why do all the super mystical/magical weapons always break? We got our weapons from Nuria, and they instantly break. If this follows (or should follow) similar trends in popular media, then we will (should) be able to repair our weapons beter than ever. Just check most similar situations in anime, manga, US comics, and other sources. The weapon breaks then is improved. Ooo. Working Spear of Infinite Wisdom. I would finally get a good weapon. TNT, please let my reading of common plotlines be true :battar: <3 .

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:02 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Skynetmain wrote:
Just an open, possibly rhetorical, question about story arcs like the one we have here: why do all the super mystical/magical weapons always break? We got our weapons from Nuria, and they instantly break. If this follows (or should follow) similar trends in popular media, then we will (should) be able to repair our weapons beter than ever. Just check most similar situations in anime, manga, US comics, and other sources. The weapon breaks then is improved. Ooo. Working Spear of Infinite Wisdom. I would finally get a good weapon. TNT, please let my reading of common plotlines be true :battar: <3 .

My take on the weapons being "broken" is so we understand that they are just for the plot.....they have no other use.

We got the weapons by following clues, just like the vials, crystals and mysterious scroll. All these have no other use.

The Handfuls of Sand were items because we actually "worked" for them.

In my way of thinking - Manual Labour gets an item and Mental Labour gets clues and "useless" items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Skynetmain wrote:
Alex wrote:

How far along are you? If you have the Mysterious Scroll but no weapon, then try a simple map just for the time being. Scroll & weapon, don't re-map. None of the above, make a more than simple map with traps added.

Hope that helps.

Scroll & no weapon.

What do you mean by a 'simple map'? o_O

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alex wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:
Alex wrote:

Hope that helps.

Scroll & no weapon.

What do you mean by a 'simple map'? o_O

Sorry. I used a very ambigous term. I was meaning no real detail or structure. Just the rooms on the path to the Faerie door and any of the same type of door you have to test along the way. Just some way to keep track of the rooms you pass through without redrawning the entire temple. If you still get lost, ignore everything that I said. That is what I do. Sorry again for the ambiguity.

Edit:
Daze wrote:
My take on the weapons being "broken" is so we understand that they are just for the plot.....they have no other use.

That is my honest view too, but I just wanted to really point out that trend of the super magic weapon that always breaks. Thanks for shooting down the rest. :peace:

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:57 pm 

argh! im still stucked on the first crystal, after 16hrs of 3 attempts.. :(
i did wad everybody does.

tis is my tablet: http://www.geocities.com/oowen001/nnhsgsgbsh.JPG
tis is my directory: http://www.geocities.com/oowen001/rrhhtjuj.JPG
tis is my scroll seq.: http://www.geocities.com/oowen001/fdhgrdhy.JPG

i followed the instructions given, but i did not receive any confirmation and clues. jus inquiring, am i on the right track? or need i repeat it agn? :roll:

Jazan's Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be.. unatural..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

oowen001 wrote:
argh! im still stucked on the first crystal, after 16hrs of 3 attempts.. :(
i did wad everybody does.

tis is my tablet: http://www.geocities.com/oowen001/nnhsgsgbsh.JPG
tis is my directory: http://www.geocities.com/oowen001/rrhhtjuj.JPG
tis is my scroll seq.: http://www.geocities.com/oowen001/fdhgrdhy.JPG

i followed the instructions given, but i did not receive any confirmation and clues. jus inquiring, am i on the right track? or need i repeat it agn? :roll:

There's a couple of things missing to be completely sure you're doing it right... If you can also post your full tablets and the enlarged image of your crystal, then we would really be able to help you... Also, if you look at the source code for your light sequence, there is a part in the link of the .swf-file that will say something like "c=yrryyx...". Take down the part after the "c=", this will tell you the exact colours, this way you can't miss any blanks for example (the colours aren't really clear in that screenshot, so that sequence should clear that one up).
Also, make sure you're doing your symbols in the order they appear on top of your crystal (so if the colours on your crystal say "yellow - red - blue", then first read the yellow scrolls, then red and finally blue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:19 pm 

Quote:
There's a couple of things missing to be completely sure you're doing it right... If you can also post your full tablets and the enlarged image of your crystal, then we would really be able to help you... Also, if you look at the source code for your light sequence, there is a part in the link of the .swf-file that will say something like "c=yrryyx...". Take down the part after the "c=", this will tell you the exact colours, this way you can't miss any blanks for example (the colours aren't really clear in that screenshot, so that sequence should clear that one up).
Also, make sure you're doing your symbols in the order they appear on top of your crystal (so if the colours on your crystal say "yellow - red - blue", then first read the yellow scrolls, then red and finally blue.

er.. where do i get the source code from? cause the light thingy in the secret room isnt there right now.. and, when does it relight 8hrs? my crystal shows (in order frm left to right) red, blue yellow.

Jazan's Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be.. unatural..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

oowen001 wrote:
er.. where do i get the source code from? cause the light thingy in the secret room isnt there right now.. and, when does it relight 8hrs? my crystal shows (in order frm left to right) red, blue yellow.

Sadly enough, you only see this part of the url when the lights are on. If you remember when your lights were on the last time, then you just need to add 8 hours to it. For example, if you've seen the lights at 1:20 pm, then your lights are on from 1pm till 2pm, from 9pm till 10pm and from 5am till 6am.
As far as the order of your colours concerns, you're doing it the way it should be done, so that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:46 pm 

i found the light like a month ago, and i dont remb the timing. and my screenshot saved me the trouble of searchin the timing.. LOL!
and, for the first crystal, i only need to do the whole thing once, right?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next