Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:25 am 

Lorcanwolf wrote:
That stupid Ixi married someone due to pity. That's no way to start a lasting relationship.

I agree. It's also next to impossible to be so deeply in love with somebody only after a few meetings. I think somebody from the neoboards summed it up very nicely when they said "It was like 'OMGIJUSTREALIZEDILOVEYOU'" kind of thing. XD

Another quote (it's so true it's funny): " For the first 13 Chapters, the mood was "OMG! Who is that 'Jazan' person! We need to stop him!"

And then all of a sudden 'POOF! I love you, Jazan! Marry me! I'm a princess!'"

Btw, did anybody notice that the Nightsteed didn't do anything after chapter 7? He reappeared in the last chapter but that was it.

Edited: Added another funny quote from the neoboards.

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:04 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

hopeless wrote:
Btw, did anybody notice that the Nightsteed didn't do anything after chapter 7? He reappeared in the last chapter but that was it.

You know, it's kind of sad. I had hopes after this:

the editorial wrote:
Why in plots are Uni's nameless steeds who never talk? - Bonkers327
Oh this one is very different :) This Uni has real character as you will see later on :D

Yup. Real character. So much character that he hid from the 'camera' of the plot for the rest of it.

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I agree with the lack of Nightsteed. He could have at least been standing next to Jazan when he was looking out over Sakhmet... or perhaps terrorizing the citizens himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:38 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Nightsteed's "real character" was to shift forms. And the fact that he spoke to the guy what rode him.

His "big role" was to chase Tomos & Nabile into the Temple, so Nabile could read about a curse and fall in love with a victim of it, thus becoming a hero, and so Tomos could become a hero by recklessly picking up magic rings until one happened to transport him & Nabile into marrying range of Jazan.

How can anyone think that wasn't vital?

Hmm. I think the Sarcasmatron kicked into gear again.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yay for a 'happy, sudden marriage solves all' type ending. >.> Bah. Really, I wouldn't mind this ending if they had built more up to it. Instead it was really, REALLY rushed.

Tomos: "Nabile! Don't do it!"

Nabile: *obviously doesn't hear him, or is ignoring him... or something. ODD, considering how she's known him a lot longer than Jazan and should at least, well, consider her best friend's opinion?* Oh, by the way, I'm a princess. <=D (that was... stupid. XD WHY did she have to wind up being a princess, really?)

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Say what you want about the plot but I'm more upset because I bought a Lost Desert Paint Brush early on in the hopes that they'd release at least a few desert pets. Not one this whole time! Gah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The real problem with the plot was that from Chapter 3 to 13, nothing happened. It was always like: "Sakhmet is under attack, oh no... meanwhile Nabile and Tomos are lost." no developments at all - thats the reason why the ending was so rush and expected and pathetic.

There was no real climax in this plot. It feels very empty and pointless.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2