Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:09 am 

an idiot ask something :oops:

i have done this part

"Then if you play a game of Pyramids, at the end you should see a parchment on the bottom of your screen. This looks to be a clue to rooms as each column has a number, color, symbol, and shape. "

and th fortune teller "I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest." said that.

and i don´t understand what i should do next. those door yes, but what i tried one but only what i get was style you trie understand what says the walls text blah blah...

or i do something in the wrong sequentially. could someone tell exactly step by step what to do? i tried understand those fine advices but i did not understand.

i shame that i´m so stupid.. :cry: and i am neebie in neopets..

and for the rest hi i am from finland... maby that explain everything and i am sorry for the misspelling. 0:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

goblin1981 wrote:
an idiot ask something :oops:

i have done this part

"Then if you play a game of Pyramids, at the end you should see a parchment on the bottom of your screen. This looks to be a clue to rooms as each column has a number, color, symbol, and shape. "

and th fortune teller "I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest." said that.

and i don´t understand what i should do next. those door yes, but what i tried one but only what i get was style you trie understand what says the walls text blah blah...

or i do something in the wrong sequentially. could someone tell exactly step by step what to do? i tried understand those fine advices but i did not understand.

i shame that i´m so stupid.. :cry: and i am neebie in neopets..

and for the rest hi i am from finland... maby that explain everything and i am sorry for the misspelling. 0:)

Each parchment only gives you one door to go into. The rest have no meaning. On your first parchment go to the door under one single dot. That's it. Next parchment look for two dots and go through that door. Each time go to the door only under the correct number of dots to get your piece of tablet that you need to take to the toy repair shop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:26 am 

The door slams shut behind you and you see a riddle inscribed on the opposite wall. It's very intriguing. You decide to spend a while trying to figure it out...

under one dot was oval door and green color stain? i did go green oval door and get that text over ^ do i have to wait or...

After you find the Nuria faerie statue and go back to your library and read the scroll with the symbol that was on the statue's base, your pet now understands it.

what faerie?

Last edited by goblin1981 on Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:34 am 

access to the inaccessible areas of the SR i think will be found through reading (clicking) the scrolls in a certain order. I found 1 rack (2nd floor 10,37) that has all my fire faerie symbols in each color but one (yellow). the 7 colors are similar to the rainbow colors (roygbiv - white/silver instead of indigo? ). until i find yellow i cant read them in semi-rainbow order. i hope the 5 scroll shapes are not significant, but fear they are.

other possibilities:
there must be a counter (like sand, blocks, etc.) for the vials of black smoke once reached...the gift shop produces ???

the best list of the latest theories being tested and of those disproven i found here:
http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?sel ... maneeTopaz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

lol, the whole ring thingy sounds WAY too much like LOTR.

"One will help lift the curse, one holds powers of witchcraft, one will take the bearer home if he's lost..... one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them........ hmmm, where's Frodo when you need him??'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:43 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

lucifer wrote:
lol, the whole ring thingy sounds WAY too much like LOTR.

"One will help lift the curse, one holds powers of witchcraft, one will take the bearer home if he's lost..... one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them........ hmmm, where's Frodo when you need him??'

Hehe, we do have a vulcano. Maybe Nabile and Tomos will embark on a journey to destroy the ring and defeat Jazan :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

goblin1981 wrote:
The door slams shut behind you and you see a riddle inscribed on the opposite wall. It's very intriguing. You decide to spend a while trying to figure it out...

under one dot was oval door and green color stain? i did go green oval door and get that text over ^ do i have to wait or...

After you find the Nuria faerie statue and go back to your library and read the scroll with the symbol that was on the statue's base, your pet now understands it.

what faerie?

Ignore the faerie for now. You're getting ahead of yourself.

Look under the dot. You have a green smudge, and oval door, and a symbol.
Go through the door with all three. So if the symbol is a duck, got through the green oval door with a duck above it.

Did this help?

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:03 am 

arogance1 wrote:

Go through the door with all three. So if the symbol is a duck, got through the green oval door with a duck above it.

Did this help?

that helps, but there is no door with mark of paw, green and oval door there is but with wrong symbol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

So cool, I actually made the first post!!!
I posted the location of the secret stairs some threads ago, and now they have added my post to the first post! Feeling proud!

Sorry about this, but I was happy when I saw it. Sad we havent figured out anything to do with the scroll yet. TNT cant be waiting this long before we releasing a new clue? Can they? Are we missing something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

goblin1981 wrote:
arogance1 wrote:

Did this help?

that helps, but there is no door with mark of paw, green and oval door there is but with wrong symbol.

it will be there somewere, check down every single corridor till you have been in all the rooms....aprox 288 rooms if i remember right.

cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:30 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

goblin1981 wrote:
arogance1 wrote:

Did this help?

You have 288 gem doors. Ypu just havent found the green, oval with a paw symbol (FER)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:32 am 

now i think that i understand a bit. :D how often i may try those doors if i have tried wrong door?

thanks so far

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

the new chapter is kinda weird... The hearts flying about on the 3rd page is turning me off. lol!

My Signature Was Too Bad =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

goblin1981 wrote:
now i think that i understand a bit. :D how often i may try those doors if i have tried wrong door?

thanks so far

You may try the wrong doors as often as you like. But you might want to map out the temple (see 1st post for examples) and then only go in the necessary door, otherwise you'll never finish it.
Every time you go through the wrong door, you're locked out for an hour.

If you only go through doorways (black squares), you won't be locked out

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

goblin1981 wrote:

thanks so far

If you go through the wrong door (or any door, actually), you're locked out for an hour.

Gone, forever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next