Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:26 am 

Sorry.. but; How do you check for the spinning scroll?
I can't enlarge or do whatever to the FLASH except block it/

~ I love Meepits. What about you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

it is an account (99% sure) because they joined May 13, 2000 and they have a 63 month shield which means they have been on for 5 yrs and 3 months which equals 63 months

Image Always believe in hope Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:33 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

to see the scroll, go here: http://images.neopets.com/desert/ldp/fortune_teller.swf

and press the restore down button, then make that window skinny, and the scroll should be on the left hand side!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
UPDATE: does anyone have a link to Brucey B's tent... I heard on a site that TNT said it was somehow tied in with this plot.

No, Neo meant that the revamp of the lost desert (including the possible removal of Brucey B's tent) was tied to the plot (IE : They couldn't update it as they were just about to have a large chunk of it disappear). They weren't referring to BB's Tent specifically, just that the changing of the desert was tied to the plot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I just found something REALLY freaky. I was wandering to my faerie before bed ... and I got a really weird looking door.

(I swear, this is not faked ... this is what actually showed up on my screen.)

I then right clicked on the image, to copy the image location. It was listed as "http://images.neopets.com/desert/ldp/doors/ldp_door_ci_mo.gif"

This should just be a normal, green oval door ...

But, I opened a new tab, pasted the address into the tab ...and sure enough ... that monster looking thing showed up.

When I hit refresh, though, it turned back into the standard normal looking green oval door.

Is this just a caching problem with my browser?
Does that image look familiar to anyone?
Did I "accidently" load an image that shouldn't have been loaded?
Could some doors be "timed" ... and what is behind them depend on the time of day?

I can't explain it ... but I swear that's what my screen looked like. I have to sleep now, but I wanted to post this. It is probably just a buggy cache problem, but if it was something ... I wanted us PPTers to know about it.

If anyone can place where the image is from, that would be great.

Post subject: clicking on plot cartoon
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:24 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I goofed the first time I clicked on my tablet pieces in the plot. I got distracted and started doing the second row again (it started with the same piece as the third row). So, I left the plot, then came back to it and started again. Didn't work though. Didn't get popup, and nothing when I visited the mysterious tablet page.

Any idea if there is a lock-out time to try clicking on the pieces in the plot again? (Or, horrors, have I blown my only chance?!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That's a Chocolate Bartamus.

It's a petpet that was just released on Thursday from the Chocolate Ball.

I'd think it's a bit odd that it was in the Lost Desert. lol Poor little thing. I bet it's a lost dessert. :(

:roflol:

Sorry, that was cheesy, but I do crack myself up. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Jasujo wrote:
That's a Chocolate Bartamus.

It's a petpet that was just released on Thursday from the Chocolate Ball.

I'd think it's a bit odd that it was in the Lost Desert. lol Poor little thing. I bet it's a lost dessert. :(

:roflol:

Sorry, that was cheesy, but I do crack myself up. :)

So it probably was just a browser snafu. It was pretty scary to see in the tomb, though! You should have seen me jump as I was just happily clicking along! :)

Lost Dessert. Heh.

Oh well ... had hoped I stumbled across something. *snap* At least now I can rest easy.

gardener wrote:
I goofed the first time I clicked on my tablet pieces in the plot. I got distracted and started doing the second row again (it started with the same piece as the third row). So, I left the plot, then came back to it and started again. Didn't work though. Didn't get popup, and nothing when I visited the mysterious tablet page.

Any idea if there is a lock-out time to try clicking on the pieces in the plot again? (Or, horrors, have I blown my only chance?!)

I clicked wrong a few times. Make sure you click for each symbol on your tablet ... meaning ... if you have 2 "cups" in a row ... click the cup twice.

Last edited by XenaAndGabrielle on Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: clicking on plot cartoon
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:32 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

gardener wrote:

Hmm... maybe you have to finish out a sequence of 16 incorrect symbols for it to "reset". If not, trying clearing cookies and cache and start again.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to PPT! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ok it has been bugging me for a few days now, does anyone know the name of the white cybunny in chapter 5? the one saying they bet she marries the fat king with the beard? It has a scarab on it's arm.

EDIT: Red Cybunny even lol

Last edited by zalensia on Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Thanks for the ideas, supRNurs. I'll try them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:51 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

XenaAndGabrielle wrote:
I clicked wrong a few times. Make sure you click for each symbol on your tablet ... meaning ... if you have 2 "cups" in a row ... click the cup twice.

Did you immediately start over? Or did you have to finish out a sequence? *hopes you're not already in bed*

zalensia wrote:
Ok it has been bugging me for a few days now, does anyone know the name of the white cybunny in chapter 5? the one saying they bet she marries the fat king with the beard? It has a scarab on it's arm.

EDIT: Red Cybunny even lol

I have no idea. I don't believe there is a TCG card for this character.

gardener wrote:
Thanks for the ideas, supRNurs. I'll try them.

You're welcome. :) See XenaandGabrielle's edit up there too. *points up*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have looked through all the Desert TCG's now and can't find it :( Just wondered because it is blatantly there lol

Post subject: Nuria Account
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I really think we should keep an eye on the Nuria account someone found.

http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=nuria

It's looks odd because it's so empty and when TNT creates a user for a plot, they make them old, like maybe 63 months old. Also, because I think way too much, I noticed that the x's after Nuria are enough for Faerie.

Post subject: Re: Nuria Account
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Cilian wrote:
I really think we should keep an eye on the Nuria account someone found.

http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=nuria

It's looks odd because it's so empty and when TNT creates a user for a plot, they make them old, like maybe 63 months old. Also, because I think way too much, I noticed that the x's after Nuria are enough for Faerie.

but when someone mentioned the user account "people" they shruged it off. i still think it looks weird to me. And the wizard said something about not trusting people...

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next