Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As I went to bed last night, I thought about it... and I remembered that I put my email address up. :P

So, I'll just go and remove it. :)

*deletes email*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

pattypus wrote:
As I went to bed last night, I thought about it... and I remembered that I put my email address up. :P

*deletes email*

I don't even have my real email up on Neopets. And I blocked all emails from Neopets.. so I don't know how someone got it. Maybe from my Neopet help site.. who knows.

Set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dustin wrote:
pattypus wrote:

*deletes email*

I don't even have my real email up on Neopets. And I blocked all emails from Neopets.. so I don't know how someone got it. Maybe from my Neopet help site.. who knows.

Ya, it is a mystery. :)

But, I'm pretty sure that they got it from PPT, or deviantArt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Aw man...

They never choose me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok, I have another problem... the person added me to msn. :o

*Deletes, and blocks* :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Maybe they did get my email from here... but hm. I don't think I even use my real email on here. And I dont even have it on my website.. I don't know how someone got it. But it's freaky.

And the whole adam[at]neopets.zzn.com makes it a total scam. I mean, only idiots would fall for that. (No offence to anyone that did..lol)

Set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I got that blasted email two days ago. My friend, (who used to work at Neo) got a good laugh out of it. I give this idiot credit, it's a good half truth but in the end, that's all it is.

Whomever wasted their time on this, didn't really think about a few minor but important details. The most noticable one was the "user report" image sample. I mean, not only was it hosted at IMAGE SHACK but it was completely and totally fake. You can tell he just ripped it from the internet and used a lousy paint program to paste it on there. The second thing was the request for your password. Neo has EVERYTHING about you and your account so they don't need your password. Then there's the fact that the "gardian mod" that was "training" you was none other than ADAM himself. I mean, come on. That jerk is too busy rolling around in the money we send him to bother with the site at all. Another was the return email. I mean, neopets.zzn.com? COME ON!

You know I sort of, feel sorry for our this utter moron... I mean, why bother writing all of that for NEOPETS accounts? Shouldn't he/she be trying to scam someone out of something a little more important like a bank account or something? :lol: I'll feel even more sorry for anyone who falls for this. I mean, it's one thing to write a crappy scam like this but to actually fall for it?! Ouch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

lol.

Ya, the email that you're supposed to send your password to is adam@zzz.neopets.com. Like you said, COME ON!

But whoever did it, spent a LOT of time on it.

Too bad we didn't fall for it. :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2