Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:03 pm 

Heh. Seemed fun so I decided to put something random as well.

Temple of 1000 uses
Such as making your enemies lost, using big blob of jelly wondering around to feed your pets, getting covered in sand, a great place for people who just want to get fustrated for not finding an exit and just wondering around for hours and hours, and.. huh. Well.. At least it has SOME use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

A multi-purpose, lively place
The tombs, pure plastic dating back to as far as Y5, when a clever businessman first had the idea, are in fact 288... but this is not the Lenny Conundrum, so this isn't important... isn't it?
Anyway this fascinating structure has got many hidden uses:
- you can bury pieces of broken tablets around and give people something to do for the next 5 days;
- you can put a statue and weird clues that lead there, so people are busy for another 2 days and don't complain if the new comic comes up late;
- you can claim that there's a hidden shop, so people will spend another 2-3 days there;
- you can create a Random Contest about nothing, and get thousands of entries of people that hope to gain an insight of the plot... like me!
The temple of 1,000 tombs? Well, it's surely a lively place!

((Ah, I forgot to say that temple of 288 tombs didn't sound too well... I think I wrote too much anyway))

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

So is this a poetry type thing or just anything relating to the 1000 tombs?

Thank You for the set Water Ice Sage!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Anything relating, I guess.

*ponder*

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

My entry:
Well they spent 1000 years building the tomb. Wow a long time, and could only make 1 tomb a year! Then 1000 years later, right before the burial of King Coltzan I, a huge sand-storm hit and a whole lot of tombs were destroyed. Then a very bored dude with lots of time put traps in to see what the little neopets did. He ran once he saw the poor little poogle's mother chase him down, and whack him with her purse. Then more people found out about it, and went searching, the got lost and got hungry so they decided to search for the gift shop and find even more traps. Everytime one of these doors are used and are filled with water or something like that, they go bye-bye. So the Temple of 1000 Tombs is rarely the Temple that the Bored Guy Trapped and Now Only has 2 Tombs. Now don't get me started on finding the statue..............

Anyone like?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2