Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Trick wrote:
I already posted this in the plot thread and though I don't want to repeat myself I'm sure there are some people who aren't reading that one... hiding under a rock somewhere or something ;)

The lost desert is about to (probably) go *poof!* Credit to jellyneo for this!

Flash version here.

Skree!!!!!!Not the lost dessert! my fav place in all of neopia!!!! NOOOOO!!!! *falls on knees and crys*

Well, this sure is an exiting turn in the LDP

Saving Up For: Faerie Paint Brush and Everlasting Apple (Approx. Total: 2 Million Neopoints)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

:o That looks awesome! But not very faerie-like, it just has wings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I know I'm a little late for this, but I have to comment on the grey Poogle. What the heck, neo-artist? Have you ever seen a Poogle before? This one looks terrible with the gigantic forhead, long legs, and skinny little body. And the hind legs are terribly shaped, and pretty flat... Ick. I was hoping for a decent Poogle color this year, and this truely could have been awesome. I have a male Poogle with a cutesy name, not a single color (aside from MSP but that's a waste of time to shoot for) actually matches his name, "Huggl3s." I'll continue waiting, and hope the other Poogle day color isn't something stupid like custard.
Man... a grey Poogle named Huggl3s, how appropriate would that be... in a sorta ironic way ^^ Too bad the art isn't worth the price tag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

In my completely unbiased opinion, I think Huggl3s is the perfect name for a Faerie lenny or grey jubjub.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

NoirRaven wrote:
THEY'RE TAKING AWAY THE FRUIT MACHINE?! :o No! How will I ever get expensive PB's now? I've only gotten 5 during random events, 3 of them being Christmas Brushes! T_T

Hear that? It's the sound of paintbrushes inflating. :roll: Again.

My new favorite petpet! <3 I hope they release more colors. And lower the rarity ^^;;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

You guys, it's not as though the Fruit Machine is disappearing for ever. I'm sure it will be back after a short while.

Last edited by Erin on Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

So.... nobody has noticed the grey poogle yet? It's been up for a while, but I never post new colors anymore, but this one isnt even up on Neocolours yet for some reason.

Grey poogle. Some poses look great. Others not so great. Nice, I suppose, although he looks rather smushed in some poses.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It was posted in the last thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Another faerie petpet has gone up on the servers:

Faerie Tapira :)

Also, neoitems has spotted that at long last the Gwalla (Wintery - r89), Duocorn (Tyrannian - r95) and Carmariller (Faerie - r89) have been released :)

Image Image Image

Petpet Central

Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[quote="Lorcanwolf"]THEY'RE TAKING AWAY THE FRUIT MACHINE?! :o No! How will I ever get expensive PB's now? I've only gotten 5 during random events, 3 of them being Christmas Brushes! T_T

Hear that? It's the sound of paintbrushes inflating. :roll: Again.[quote]

Yeah.. here we go again on the rollercoaster ride to Inflate Land. What is TNT thinking man...

My Signature Was Too Bad =(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Chakra_ wrote:
Lorcanwolf wrote:
THEY'RE TAKING AWAY THE FRUIT MACHINE?! :o No! How will I ever get expensive PB's now? I've only gotten 5 during random events, 3 of them being Christmas Brushes! T_T

Yeah.. here we go again on the rollercoaster ride to Inflate Land. What is TNT thinking man...

Oh come on it's hardly permanant - instead of getting all your PBs from the fruit machine now you can save up a bit of money now and then when the FM comes back you can win it again :)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Anoohilator wrote:
Chakra_ wrote:
Lorcanwolf wrote:

Oh come on it's hardly permanant - instead of getting all your PBs from the fruit machine now you can save up a bit of money now and then when the FM comes back you can win it again :)

And how often do you get a PB from the Fruit Machine? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I've been playing for five years and I've never gotten anything more than a puppyblew out of that fruit machine. I think I've gotten a total of three petpets and a bunch of fruit over my entire time of playing neopets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
eh, if were lucky TNT will play smart and increase the chances of winning from the FM either a few days before its taken away, or a few days after, and thus curb inflation. If were lucky.

I belive I've won pb's from the machine twice total, but the first time ages ago on my first, and now inactive acount.
To show how things have inflated though, what I won was a Checkered Paint Brush, which at the time I sold, for just cheaper than the SW high, 55k. Now they sell for 100k+. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:59 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Maybe when the Lost Desert is returned, they'll have cleaned up the map a little bit... it's looking pretty crowded now. Word Pyramid's not even on there, and a lot of the shops could go in Sakhmet itself :)

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next